MP says it's Transphobic to call Ian Huntley Ian Huntley

NativeWildCat

It is now LibDem policy that calling Ian Huntley Ian Huntley is transphobic and that anyone who does so is guilty of a “moral failure”. The Soham killer has been telling fellow lags he now identifies as a woman and, according to various media reports, has asked them to call him “Lian”. Alisdair Calder McGregor, who sits on the LibDem Federal Policy Committee, says that “deadnaming” Huntley by calling him Ian is transphobic, “whoever they are and whatever they’ve done”. McGregor went on to say that it is LibDem policy that prisoners, “even those whose offences sicken us”, should be held in prisons which reflect their gender identity rather than their birth gender assignment

https://order-order.com/2018/06/11/libdem-policy-transphobic-call-ian-huntley-ian-huntley/
[video=youtube;RwvoVfb_MJo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwvoVfb_MJo[/video]

Not surprisingly we even have quite the assortment of weirdos on here who would fully support Huntley joining a Women's prison.

Trainwreck

Not surprisingly we even have quite the assortment of weirdos on here who would fully support Huntley joining a Women's prison.
I saw a claim (via talkRADIO in the UK) that Twitter deleted a Tweet because it referred to "Ian" Huntley, in what Libtard activists call "dead naming" (as in, your previous gender personage is dead).

Nice innit? If true, he and others like him can expunge their names from social media.

Hitchcock

Zoo

NativeWildCat

I saw a claim (via talkRADIO in the UK) that Twitter deleted a Tweet because it referred to "Ian" Huntley, in what Libtard activists call "dead naming" (as in, your previous gender personage is dead).

Nice innit? If true, he and others like him can expunge their names from social media.
These fruit loops must genuinely believe 'Lian' is an innocent Woman that should be set free immediately

NativeWildCat

Probably won't be long until cultural Marxist TV, oh sorry I mean Channel 4 release a hard hitting documentary about how the State originally failed Lian Huntley and the trans community in general and basically single handedly caused the Soham murders.

benroe

Its OK to call this person a sadistic murdering monster, but not OK to call him by his given name, weird world we live in.

Analyzer

Scratch a veneer liberal, and you quickly find a determination to avoid free discussion about many issues.

This is just one of them.

Buchaill Dana

Probably won't be long until cultural Marxist TV, oh sorry I mean Channel 4 release a hard hitting documentary about how the State originally failed Lian Huntley and the trans community in general and basically single handedly caused the Soham murders.
Cultural Marxism still isn't a real thing.

sondagefaux

I presume it's not transphobic to call Huntley a sadistic, child-murdering cúnt?

NativeWildCat

I presume it's not transphobic to call Huntley a sadistic, child-murdering cúnt?
That's perfectly acceptable. Call him a sadistic, child-murdering cúnt of a bloke though you'll have your door smashed down and arrested for a hate crime.

Buchaill Dana

That's perfectly acceptable. Call him a sadistic, child-murdering cúnt of a bloke though you'll have your door smashed down and arrested for a hate crime.
I first read this story with embarrassment for the Lib Dems.

But if it triggers snowflakes like you, maybe there is something to it.

How anyone gets this exercised by a foreign backbench mp on Twitter is beyond me.

NativeWildCat

I first read this story with embarrassment for the Lib Dems.

But if it triggers snowflakes like you, maybe there is something to it.

How anyone gets this exercised by a foreign backbench mp on Twitter is beyond me.
There's much, much more problems ahead with these weak trollops changing laws to pander to a supposed 'trans' community. We aren't that far off from having Huntley force through a transfer to a women's prison. The usual assorted trash on this very site already support the principle of this.

Half Nelson

If we accept that people have a right to change gender and name then we can't be picky about who we apply it to.

On the other hand, we've been very selective about who gets to avail of fundamental human rights.

It looks like hypocrisy is the new, acceptable norm.

CookieMonster

Well it is.

Or rather refusing to call a transperson by their chosen name is Transphobic, regardless of whether they'd murdered two little girls or not.