MP says it's Transphobic to call Ian Huntley Ian Huntley

CookieMonster

I repeat, you want to indulge the makey up fantasies of a child killer who has a record of playing games with the system. You are more concerned for his pretend feelings than for his victims. Ideology is really a b1tch when it gets this strong a hold on you.
So, as I said:

And when you can point to a post here which demonstrates this you will. But you can't so you'll repeat it and equivocate incessantly when asked for anything to back that up, you low-grade troll.
That was quick. :roll:

Sailor

So, as I said:

That was quick. :roll:
You defended his right to be addressed as a woman while utterly disregarding the heinous crimes for which he was found guilty. His priorities are ar$eways. If you have a moral compass it badly needs to be swung or it'll guide you to a very bad place.

CookieMonster

You defended his right to be addressed as a woman while utterly disregarding the heinous crimes for which he was found guilty. His priorities are ar$eways. If you have a moral compass it badly needs to be swung or it'll guide you to a very bad place.
No I didn't.

Stop lying, you low grade troll.

Sailor

No I didn't.

Are you sure you didn't?

Well it is.

Or rather refusing to call a transperson by their chosen name is Transphobic, regardless of whether they'd murdered two little girls or not.

gijoe

Would calling him/her/it a c.unt be gender sensitive?

Sailor

Well Cookie, we can only judge you based on your impassioned pleas on his behalf. He must be having a right laugh at gobshytes like you.

Well it is.

Or rather refusing to call a transperson by their chosen name is Transphobic, regardless of whether they'd murdered two little girls or not.
We don't know to what extent his expressed feelings are true, though.

In most cases someone professing to be trans isn't doing it for an easy life (though I suppose you could argue that accepting and living as the gender you identify as, regardless of the trouble that brings you, is an easier life). In that case someone refusing to accept you as trans and use a name you've chosen is transphobic.

In this case there's clearly a lot more going on. He may well have decided that pretending to be trans and then seeking to be transferred to a women's prison may offer him an easier time of it than being a child killer in a men's prison prison. Though having seen the ITV series Bad Girls I would doubt that is the case.
Yeah but you're a transphobic fúckwit who wouldn't give any "courtesies" to any Transperson, regardless of what crimes they have or haven't committed, so you're hardly someone worth listening to here.
And again, you couldn't get a shít about how any trans person feels, because you're transphobic, so you're pretty irrelevant.
You really are a contemptible piece of shít.

No, I couldn't give a ************************ about the feelings of someone who has killed two children, regardless of what they are. However, you demonstrate exactly why your opinions are irrelevant to the discussion though, and why I bothered to reply in the first place.

You are transphobic and, utter scum that you and you fellow travelers are, are using Huntley to validate that transphobia.

Last edited:

CookieMonster

Well Cookie, we can only judge you by based on your impassioned pleas on his behalf. He must be having a right laugh at gobshytes like you.
None of what you have quoted there are pleas on his behalf.

I'd question whether you are stupid or being dishonest, but we all know well which one it is.

Half Nelson

The thing is a line needs to be drawn with the transfer to a woman's prison.

No, this guy stays in a men's prison as a child murderer.

Of course he wants to leave to a women's jail. And maybe there he might identify as a lesbian woman. I'm not be sarcastic or belittling genuine trans people or lesbians.

But you have a situation here where the payoff for a psychopath to declare as trans is really big and it might, just might, inform his belief in his gender.

That'll be lost as he becomes a symbol.
You draw your lines; others draw theirs.
What makes you right and them wrong?

autiemom

It's possible to recognise that disrespectful behaviour is wrong not because it causes hurt to a specified individual against whom it is directed (and who might be deserving of no sympathy whatsoever) but because of the wider problems associated with that disrespectful behaviour.

For example, if we were talking about a child murderer who is black, it would be perfectly reasonable to believe both that he should not be subject to racist slurs, while also having no sympathy for his particular hurt feelings if he is subject to them.
because being black is the same as being transgender how??????????

Sailor

None of what you have quoted there are pleas on his behalf.

I'd question whether you are stupid or being dishonest, but we all know well which one it is.

You stand condemned by your own words, Cookie. Not only did you defend the scumbag's right to have his attention seeking fantasy indulged, but you viciously attacked decent people, good posters, who dared to disagree, and you did so with a great deal, indeed a worrying amount, of passion.
You need to understand that on an internet site you are what you post, and right now you're not looking too good.

former wesleyan

It's possible to recognise that disrespectful behaviour is wrong not because it causes hurt to a specified individual against whom it is directed (and who might be deserving of no sympathy whatsoever) but because of the wider problems associated with that disrespectful behaviour.

For example, if we were talking about a child murderer who is black, it would be perfectly reasonable to believe both that he should not be subject to racist slurs, while also having no sympathy for his particular hurt feelings if he is subject to them.

That's very true. And irrelevant because the black geezer is never going to be anything else other than a black geezer, whereas Huntley has hit upon a spiffing wheeze to play the system.

Aindriu

Call him what he is, a peado murdering b@st@rd!

CookieMonster

You stand condemned by your own words, Cookie.
No I don't. You called me an apologist for child murder - I am not.
You claimed I pleased on Huntley's behalf - I did not.

Not only did you defend the scumbag's right to have his attention seeking fantasy indulged,
No I didn't.

but you viciously attacked decent people, good posters, who dared to disagree, and you did so with a great deal, indeed a worrying amount, of passion.
No I didn't. Talkingshop is known to be transphobic. I pointed out that they and people like them are using Huntley to validate that transphobia. If you weren't so hell bent on trying, and doing such a poor job of it, to misrepresent me you'd see that. Other normal people clearly can.

But you're nothing more than a low-grade troll so this kind of thing is to be expected from you.

you need to understand that on an internet site you are what you post, and right now you're not looking too good.
All anyone needs to understand here is you're a sad disingenuous liar with a grudge.