MP says it's Transphobic to call Ian Huntley Ian Huntley

Sailor

No I don't. You called me an apologist for child murder - I am not.
You claimed I pleased on Huntley's behalf - I did not.

No I didn't.

No I didn't. Talkingshop is known to be transphobic. I pointed out that they and people like them are using Huntley to validate that transphobia. If you weren't so hell bent on trying, and doing such a poor job of it, to misrepresent me you'd see that. Other normal people clearly can.

But you're nothing more than a low-grade troll so this kind of thing is to be expected from you.

All anyone needs to understand here is you're a sad disingenuous liar with a grudge.
Enough Cookie, the case against you has been well established and you're now trying to get off on a technicality.

CookieMonster

Enough Cookie, the case against you has been well established and you're now trying to get off on a technicality.
There's no case against me, you drama queen.

You've done exactly what was predicted:

And when you can point to a post here which demonstrates this you will. But you can't so you'll repeat it and equivocate incessantly when asked for anything to back that up, you low-grade troll.

Sailor

There's no case against me, you drama queen.

You've done exactly what was predicted:
Cookie, it was not just the content of your posts that was troubling, it was the sheer unrestrained passion with which you pleaded his case, that revealed you as an apologist for child murder.
If you're now unhappy with what you posted you should withdraw those posts and apologise for what you said. But you won't redeem yourself by continuing to defend what you posted.

hollandia

[video=youtube;RwvoVfb_MJo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwvoVfb_MJo[/video]

Not surprisingly we even have quite the assortment of weirdos on here who would fully support Huntley joining a Women's prison.
Don't see what the problem is here. You identify yourself as a normal member of society and we in return let you post here.

CookieMonster

Cookie, it was not just the content of your posts that was troubling, it was the sheer unrestrained passion with which you pleaded his case, that revealed you as an apologist for child murder.
Except nowhere here did plead any case for Huntley. Stop lying.

Again:
And when you can point to a post here which demonstrates this you will. But you can't so you'll repeat it and equivocate incessantly when asked for anything to back that up, you low-grade troll.

If you're now unhappy with what you posted you should withdraw those posts and apologise for what you said. But you won't redeem yourself by continuing to defend what you posted.
I didn't post anything I am unhappy with. I have no need to redeem myself, least of all in the eyes of a low-grade troll like you.

NativeWildCat

We don't know to what extent his expressed feelings are true, though.

In most cases someone professing to be trans isn't doing it for an easy life (though I suppose you could argue that accepting and living as the gender you identify as, regardless of the trouble that brings you, is an easier life). In that case someone refusing to accept you as trans and use a name you've chosen is transphobic.

In this case there's clearly a lot more going on. He may well have decided that pretending to be trans and then seeking to be transferred to a women's prison may offer him an easier time of it than being a child killer in a men's prison prison. Though having seen the ITV series Bad Girls I would doubt that is the case.
Nearly 40% of 'successful' transsexuals attempt suicide. Perhaps 40% of trans characters feelings weren't quite true either.

CookieMonster

Nearly 40% of 'successful' transsexuals attempt suicide. Perhaps 40% of trans characters feelings weren't quite true either.
Trans people who have transitioned from one gender to another experience a level of societal stress far higher than most other groups. Added to that the stress and trauma experience when not having transitioned or when transitioning, often experienced over decades, and that's nothing before one consider's the damage caused by outright transphobia and you'll begin to understand why they might have a higher prevalence of mental illnesses like depression, anxiety, Suicidal ideation or attempting suicide.

NativeWildCat

I usually don't even bother with these fishing type threads. Its quite clear that the main issue is with transgendered people in general and this is just a way to try to demonize them further - ''Ian Huntley claims to be transgender, well they must all be homicidal child abusers!''

Its pretty poor trolling no matter how you angle it.
There's no trolling here. This is a case that was always going to come up once this fooookwitted can of worms had been opened. Ie a rapist of the fairer sex demanding his human rights to be allowed to bunk up in a female prison. It's actually staggering that we have fruit cakes like Cookie Monster that brazenly support this sex beast. Shocking scenes.

Sailor

Except nowhere here did plead any case for Huntley. Stop lying.

Again:

I didn't post anything I am unhappy with. I have no need to redeem myself, least of all in the eyes of a low-grade troll like you.
Look Cookie, I know you think I'm having a go at you and trying to tarnish your good name but, in fact, you couldn't be more wrong. I'm trying to give you a bit of friendly advice. You got a bit carried away, you feel strongly about these things, but ordinary common decency places a limit on how far you should go. And you have overstepped that line. And my worry, Cooks is not just that posters will use your apologism against you, but you know what this place is like and how quickly comments about your apologism will sink into gossip, with posters pointing you out not just as an apologist but as an actual child murder.
So we'll leave it at that and hopefully you'll take my advice and put things to rights. I'll say a prayer for you!

CookieMonster

There's no trolling here. This is a case that was always going to come up once this fooookwitted can of worms had been opened. Ie a rapist of the fairer sex demanding his human rights to be allowed to bunk up in a female prison.

It's actually staggering that we have fruit cakes like Cookie Monster that brazenly support this sex beast. Shocking scenes.
Leaving your unwarranted, and unsurprising, abuse aside, I haven't "brazenly" supported anything Huntley has said or claimed.

His claims are, given his actions and subsequent circumstances, far from clear cut. It may well be that he's genuinely experiencing gender disphoria. I don't know. Given that he murdered two young girls, committed various other crimes, pretended to be insane and so on and so forth I'd take anything he claims with a pinch of salt and leave it to the experts who are looking after him to verify the voracity of his claims.

But, regardless of Huntley, the wider claim stands, that it is indeed transphobic to refuse to acknowledge the identity, in name and gender, presented by a trans person. Further, it's pretty horrible that some here would use Huntley and his crimes in an attempt to validate that transphobia.

livingstone

because being black is the same as being transgender how??????????
Insofar as we should reject prejudice based on both, even when the subject is a person undeserving of sympathy, because prejudice doesn't just affect the specific subject but all persons sharing the characteristic forming the basis of the prejudice.

CookieMonster

Look Cookie, I know you think I'm having a go at you and trying to tarnish your good name but, in fact, you couldn't be more wrong. I'm trying to give you a bit of friendly advice. You got a bit carried away, you feel strongly about these things, but ordinary common decency places a limit on how far you should go. And you have overstepped that line. And my worry, Cooks is not just that posters will use your apologism against you, but you know what this place is like and how quickly comments about your apologism will sink into gossip, with posters pointing you out not just as an apologist but as an actual child murder.
So we'll leave it at that and hopefully you'll take my advice and put things to rights. I'll say a prayer for you!
The only person who overstepped the line here is you. You accused me of being an apologist for child murdering.

On foot of this, I predicted that:
This has come to pass. You are a low-grade troll, nothing more.

livingstone

That's very true. And irrelevant because the black geezer is never going to be anything else other than a black geezer, whereas Huntley has hit upon a spiffing wheeze to play the system.
Doesn't need matter - if Huntley is not genuine about gender dysphoria that is a process issue for the relevant authorities. By all means let the claim be subject to confirmation by psychiatrists.

But this thread is about the idea that transphobia directed against a horrendous figure is OK because they're a horrendous figure. If that's true there's no reason it wouldn't be the same of racism, homophobia, misogyny etc.

NativeWildCat

Well Cookie, we can only judge you based on your impassioned pleas on his behalf. He must be having a right laugh at gobshytes like you.
That clown is an absolute joke.

livingstone

Poster who advocates treating trans people with contempt wonders why trans people have higher rate of suicide.

NativeWildCat

That's very true. And irrelevant because the black geezer is never going to be anything else other than a black geezer, whereas Huntley has hit upon a spiffing wheeze to play the system.
Have you ever heard of a certain little fella that went by the name of Michael Jackson?

Last edited:

NativeWildCat

Trans people who have transitioned from one gender to another experience a level of societal stress far higher than most other groups. Added to that the stress and trauma experience when not having transitioned or when transitioning, often experienced over decades, and that's nothing before one consider's the damage caused by outright transphobia and you'll begin to understand why they might have a higher prevalence of mental illnesses like depression, anxiety, Suicidal ideation or attempting suicide.
Ahhh I see, so it's somebody else's fault. You may even say the patriarchal, systemic, institutional racism was at hand. It's whitey's fault isn't it? I knew it.