MP says it's Transphobic to call Ian Huntley Ian Huntley

NativeWildCat

Perhaps you could read and address my response to you.

Or are you, like Sailor, another mindless low-grade troll?
I don't believe in giving a platform to those that fight for child killing rapists.

Banjo Baker

Just goes to show the severe level of mental illness Huntley has been suffering with all of his life.

The man is dangerously detached from reality.

A threat to all mankind.

gerhard dengler

Just goes to show the severe level of mental illness Huntley has been suffering with all of his life.

The man is dangerously detached from reality.

A threat to all mankind.
Huntley as well as being a child murderer, Huntley is apparently a paedophile also. It was stated that he had been under investigation for having sexual relations with underage girls, long before he committed double murder in Soham.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3313501.stm

talkingshop

You really are a contemptible piece of shít.

No, I couldn't give a ************************ about the feelings of someone who has killed two children, regardless of what they are. However, you demonstrate exactly why your opinions are irrelevant to the discussion though, and why I bothered to reply in the first place.

You are transphobic and, utter scum that you and you fellow travelers are, are using Huntley to validate that transphobia.
Fúck you - you said it was "transphobic" i.e. hateful, not to call him by a woman's name, and presumably "she", regardless, you specifically stated, of the fact that he killed 2 children. You're defending/standing up for a child-killing scumbag.

CookieMonster

Fúck you - you said it was "transphobic" i.e. hateful, not to call him by a woman's name, and presumably "she", regardless, you specifically stated, of the fact that he killed 2 children. You're defending/standing up for a child-killing scumbag.
No. I said it was transphobic to refuse to call transpeople by the names they have chosen which best reflect the gender identity they're more comfortable with.

Using Huntley's actions to validate your transphobia, which we know you display with pride, is pretty disgusting.

I am not defending/standing up for Huntley or his crimes, and you're well aware of that, you horrible bigoted piece of sh1t.

amist4

Banned

Mick Mac

Rose West and the mother of Baby P are in a women's prison just outside Durham.

I don't see a problem with Huntley joining the ranks of other notorious scum in HMP Low Newton.
If his aim is to have an easy gig and sex then he should not be left go. I'd he is genuinely trans then I do not think he should be left go.

He should not become a point of resistance for the left. Heis a piece of crap who murdered children.

It's baffling that thrkeft could do such a thing and then you realize it's not the it's a liberal democrat.

So left wing that when they last had power the working class grew to despise them.

Mick Mac

No. I said it was transphobic to refuse to call transpeople by the names they have chosen which best reflect the gender identity they're more comfortable with.

Using Huntley's actions to validate your transphobia, which we know you display with pride, is pretty disgusting.

I am not defending/standing up for Huntley or his crimes, and you're well aware of that, you horrible bigoted piece of sh1t.
Huntley deserves no rights. I'd call anyone by whatever bane they choose but if he choose Ms I'd call him Mister. If he asked for water I'd wish he got vinegar.

Whatever he wants then he should get the opposite. The liberals are idiots for championing this piece of sh:t. He deserves no rights. Of all the trans people they choose him to fight for.

I know there are people who argue breivik has rights or fash don't deserve to be left in prison but why anyone should go to bat for those or for this turd is beyond me.

Of all the Injustice to work on

Stupid.

talkingshop

Yes, you said this in relation to Huntley, the topic of the thread.

Tell me, child-killer supporter, if Huntley manages to convince some psychiatrists that he really feels like a woman inside now, or even if Huntley really DOES feel like a woman inside now, will it be hateful/"transphobic" of Holly and Jessica's parents if they continue to refer to him as "Ian Huntley"?

CookieMonster

Huntley deserves no rights.
Huntley, like anyone who has done what he's done, deserves only the rights that he's entitled to and nothing more.

I'd call anyone by whatever bane they choose but if he choose Ms I'd call him Mister.
In his case it isn't about him choosing anything. He's been convicted of murdering two children and various other horrible crimes. Whether or not he's genuinely trans is up to the professionals who are responsible for monitoring and treating him to establish.

But that's not really the point. The point is that there are people who will abuse his claims in order to validate their own transphobia, which extends far beyond people who've murdered children.

If he asked for water I'd wish he got vinegar.
I'd wish he got much worse.

Whatever he wants then he should get the opposite. The liberals are idiots for championing this piece of sh:t. He deserves no rights. Of all the trans people they choose him to fight for.
Again you are conflating what he's done with the rights of transpeople.

I know there are people who argue breivik has rights or fash don't deserve to be left in prison but why anyone should go to bat for those or for this turd is beyond me.

Of all the Injustice to work on

Stupid.
In the same respect they deserve no more rights than they are entitled to. Civilised society can't simply suspend its decency because we don't like what someone has done. We have a justice system deal with that.

GDPR

Absolutely - if being a woman or a man has no mooring to the reality of being male or female, and is simply a feeling in one's head, there's seems to be no reason at all while being "black" or "while" or "aboringal", couldn't be subject to the same principle.
Correct - someone could be born in the wrong skin, just as some trans people claim to have been born in the wrong body.

GDPR

Trans people who have transitioned from one gender to another experience a level of societal stress far higher than most other groups. Added to that the stress and trauma experience when not having transitioned or when transitioning, often experienced over decades, and that's nothing before one consider's the damage caused by outright transphobia and you'll begin to understand why they might have a higher prevalence of mental illnesses like depression, anxiety, Suicidal ideation or attempting suicide.
They don't transition from one gender to the other. Don't they claim to have been their chosen gender all along?

What they do try to do is to pretend that they are the opposite sex via dress, surgery etc. That is the transition that they attempt.

GDPR

Yes, you said this in relation to Huntley, the topic of the thread.

Tell me, child-killer supporter, if Huntley manages to convince some psychiatrists that he really feels like a woman inside now, or even if Huntley really DOES feel like a woman inside now, will it be hateful/"transphobic" of Holly and Jessica's parents if they continue to refer to him as "Ian Huntley"?
Ian Huntley murdered those children no matter what he - and the trans fanatics who support him - choose to call him now.