" Mrs Foster : "deal with the fatal flaws in the Withdrawal Agreement"

death or glory

The so called leader of the DUP:laugh: said publicly today, 20,000 Brit soldiers could not martial the Irish border.....she forgot to mention the other 20,000 paramilitary police and the UDR...….SUCH AN AH.
Mick,
Now put up or shut up.

Show us were you think she said this.

You're not Trump, just an ordinary stupid yank, you can't lie and get away with it.

death or glory

Dude, all we need to do is have Ryanair organize flights from Agadir with an arranged bus service straight from passport control to Derry.

We'll see who organizes a hard border first
What does that crao mean and what has it got to do with Londonderry.

Mickeymac

Mick,
Now put up or shut up.

You're not Trump, just an ordinary stupid yank, you can't lie and get away with it.

Don't shoot the messenger you dope, go complain to Fox5
and several other news channels who reported the comments from the AH.

Mickeymac

The only border that Dublin will enforce is one in the Irish sea.

NO, that's what England want to do, that's why the AH's want outta the EU, they call it taking back control or some crap to give them some semblance of their long defunct empire.

SuirView

NO, that's what England want to do, that's why the AH's want outta the EU, they call it taking back control or some crap to give them some semblance of their long defunct empire.
Poor SF running away from government both North & South!
Yet you claimed otherwise,
Please explain.
Thanks.

SideysGhost

Well I can remember the eighties and nineties and we were well able to enforce the border.
:roflmao::roflmao:

Well Doggie you do normally come across as being about 14 years old so you probably don't even remember the Troubles, or the border, at all, never mind your fantastical claims in here.

But anyone who thing tens of thousands of British Army plus thousands more RUC/UDR etc were "well able to enforce the border" in the 70s and 80s is obviously either a fncking lunatic or a fncking liar.

So which are you, Doggie?

former wesleyan

Mick,
Now put up or shut up.

She did actually. Then she went and spoiled things by suggesting that we moved into modern times. But in a party , half of whose members think the world is only 6000 years old, I suppose we should cut her some slack on that one.

Mickeymac

She did actually. Then she went and spoiled things by suggesting that we moved into modern times. But in a party , half of whose members think the world is only 6000 years old, I suppose we should cut her some slack on that one.

Thank you for confirming facts Wes, but, to test your knowledge of the DUP, can you tell us if half of that party ( your suggestion above) disagree with policy, why are they not divided?

former wesleyan

Thank you for confirming facts Wes, but, to test your knowledge of the DUP, can you tell us if half of that party ( your suggestion above) disagree with policy, why are they not divided?
I left the land of the DUP in 1968 and I don't know anything about the bastards that can't be found in the media. The same goes for the Shinners. I wish both of them all the rotten luck in the world and hope that they fall into and are swallowed up by the jaws of their own ******************************************s.

Mickeymac

I left the land of the DUP in 1968 and I don't know anything about the bastards that can't be found in the media. The same goes for the Shinners. I wish both of them all the rotten luck in the world and hope that they fall into and are swallowed up by the jaws of their own ******************************************s.

I never realised how ignorant you were re Irish politics, DUP were unheard of in 1968 and SF did not enter politics in the O6C until the 80's.

Thankfully you have confirmed my profile of you some years ago.

SuirView

I never realised how ignorant you were re Irish politics, DUP were unheard of in 1968 and SF did not enter politics in the O6C until the 80's.

What year were the DUP heard of?
What year did SF enter politics in the 6 counties?
Why have you run away from your own posts?
Ashamed?
When will poor SF enter government in the 26?
No shame.

SideysGhost

He's just another one of those fantasists p.ie is plagued by. Best ignored.

former wesleyan

I didn't say or imply otherwise. I implied that I wasn't up close and personal enough to know the mindsets of the DUPers beyond what I see and hear in the media, having left the place in 1968 and only returning sporadically since then. Comprehension is part of reading.

death or glory

Well post a link then.
That's the way a forum works.

Newrybhoy

Theres nonway you'd be watching Fox Mickey. They'd have the likes of you deported in a heartbeat.

AhNowStop

Obviously not, a no deal means Eire has to enforce a border.
a "no deal" means your little manufactured statelet is running out of time even faster than any other scenario ... you and your fellow little orange bigots are simply too stupid and/or too bitter to gather that :lol: lmfao

Talk Back

Obviously not, a no deal means Eire has to enforce a border.
Here fool - you have more to be worried about.

Just today on BBC radio, one of England's former Under-Secretaries in Ireland stated that Nationalists will be the majority in the occupied 6 counties of Ireland in 2 to 3 years. 44 minutes in. Talkback - 16/01/2019 - BBC Sounds

We will break you - you will bend the knee - and soon.

Talk Back

A hard border in Ireland with checkpoints, when there will be a voting majority of Nationalists in the 6 counties in less than 36 months - coupled with a desire to be in the EU, will break up the UK.

Tick-Tock.