Mrs. Foster states that their Christian values will not change.

death or glory

AhNowStop

How long before a retarded mind posts some whataboutery about Sinn Fein?
look up .. its already happened :roll:

Apart from all the crazy DUP greediness & other things I listed in my post above, it also seems these loons cant spot the difference between a party "claiming" to be holier than thou and a party that doesnt..... its sad to witness the internal mind gymnastics these crackpot anti northern nationalists obviously have to put themselves through to miss the bleeding obvious .. every time !

Dame_Enda

I think if the executive is not restored and it becomes a longterm hiatus, Westminister will eventually move to legalise same sex marriage in NI and possibly abortion too. It wont be in this Parliament imho given the DUPs stranglehold on the May govt but a Corbyn govt would likely do it.

ScoobyDoo

I think if the executive is not restored and it becomes a longterm hiatus, Westminister will eventually move to legalise same sex marriage in NI and possibly abortion too. It wont be in this Parliament imho given the DUPs stranglehold on the May govt but a Corbyn govt would likely do it.
Of course he would, anything for a few cheap populist votes, just like Varadkar selling out on his pro life principles.

The OD

Of course he would, anything for a few cheap populist votes, just like Varadkar selling out on his pro life principles.
Varadkar Principles List:

1. Varadkar

Paddyc

There are no votes in it for Corbyn.

He would do it because (a) it's the right thing to do and (b) it would p1ss off the DUP which even Theresa May would enjoy.

Roll_On

Paul Berry.

Of course when it turned out he liked 'sports massages' he was dropped like a papist.
The rabid DUP electorate actually voted UUP (unthinkable) rather than elect a sodomite. Goes to show the standard of loons running the show in NI.

Roll_On

This will probably happen, but I'd be opposed to it. NI needs to remain a backwater long enough for the young people to change it of their own free will. That means unseating the DUP.

ScoobyDoo

This will probably happen, but I'd be opposed to it. NI needs to remain a backwater long enough for the young people to change it of their own free will. That means unseating the DUP.
The DUP got their highest number of votes ever at the last election. Have the DUP taken on Shinner tactics and getting the dead to vote?

Politics matters

What do the DUP and the Unionist posters of P.ie make of Peter Robinson's wife getting screwed by a kid young enough to be her grandchild?

mac tíre

The DUP got their highest number of votes ever at the last election. Have the DUP taken on Shinner tactics and getting the dead to vote?
Did they drag corpses in so they could show their official photographic ID to get a ballot paper to enable them to vote?

AhNowStop

Paul Berry.

Of course when it turned out he liked 'sports massages' he was dropped like a papist.
I dont think it was the "liking" sports massages that was the problem ,,, it was more the "getting caught" bit that ended his DUP career :?

Mickeymac

I dont think it was the "liking" sports massages that was the problem ,,, it was more the "getting caught" bit that ended his DUP career :?

Indeed sir, breakfast in Tiffany's, holidays funded by despotic regimes, RhI, etc etc etc all would have been swept up only for being publicly exposed by investigative journos.