Mueller's Investigation of Trump on the ropes.Chart the unravelling here (Second Thread)

owedtojoy

Trumpula is tweeting his support
[TWEET]1074993036831191045[/TWEET]
Just gonna log it here for posterity
It will be fun if Flynn flips and starts talking. Will he be a "rat" too?
Flynn has already cut a deal, but we do not know what he gave up.

Well to remember that Trump has never accepted the Russian 4-year campaign, not just to influence an election, but to de-stabilise the country, foment racial violence and spread alarm and demoralisation.

He even publicly accepted Putin's specious "denial" that Russia was behind the campaign, humiliating himself and his country.

Trump has persisted in impeding any counter-moves against Russian aggression. For that alone, he is a traitor.

Wagmore

Russia’s 2016 election interference Senate reports: 4 big takeaways - Vox

1) Russia favored Trump over Clinton
2) Russia especially targeted African Americans
3) Russian content focused mainly on political and national security issues, not the election itself
4) Russia’s use of social media was wider than we thought

One thing that strikes me is that there must have been a bit more to it .... a degree of knowledge of internal American political tensions only American(s) could supply.

Plus, Russian interference goes back before 2016, as far as 2014. Why were Russians supporting Republicans that far back? Why was Butina infiltrating the NRA?

Russians Have Been Supporting Republicans Since 2013 Mother Jones
All of this was happening on Obozo's watch then? So either
A--he missed it.
B--he saw it but didn't think it amounted to a hill of beans
C-Nobody Cares

Wagmore

Russia’s 2016 election interference Senate reports: 4 big takeaways - Vox

1) Russia favored Trump over Clinton
2) Russia especially targeted African Americans
3) Russian content focused mainly on political and national security issues, not the election itself
4) Russia’s use of social media was wider than we thought

One thing that strikes me is that there must have been a bit more to it .... a degree of knowledge of internal American political tensions only American(s) could supply.

Plus, Russian interference goes back before 2016, as far as 2014. Why were Russians supporting Republicans that far back? Why was Butina infiltrating the NRA?

Russians Have Been Supporting Republicans Since 2013 Mother Jones
Of course, Russians were supporting Republicans and Trump They didn't want to get nuked by warmonger Libbies like Clinton.

Wagmore

The OD

All over America today, millions of Wagmore equivalents are reading the monstrous extent to which Russia covertly converted their votes to Trump with lies and deception, having identified them as the gullible dim rubes that would swallow such crap.
And they will say "Jesus, luckily I voted for Trump of my own free will, I'd never be stupid enough to be brainwashed like that"
Sure:laugh:
Wagmore is the most entertaining poster on here.

We'll have many a year laughing at him, much the way we continue to laugh at all the FF supporters who told us the lying criminal Ahern was an economic genius. They then doubled down with Clowen and the lulz continue un-abated to this day.

A comedy archive for the ages.

toastedheretic

The merican conservative twitter and russian amplifying machinery world wide, seem very sure Flynn is about to sink the Mueller investigation in testimony this afternoon, its being framed as an inflection point in trumps fight back against the SC.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sync

The merican conservative twitter and russian amplifying machinery world wide, seem very sure Flynn is about to sink the Mueller investigation in testimony this afternoon, its being framed as an inflection point in trumps fight back against the SC.

Or he'll very quietly accept his guilt, take the probation that Mueller requested for him given his level of cooperation and then Trump announces how this is a HUGE defeat for Mueller.

Sync

Another dominating win for Trump.
President Trump has agreed to shut down his embattled personal charity amid allegations that he used it for his personal and political benefit and give away its remaining funds, the New York attorney general announced Tuesday.

New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood announced that the Donald J. Trump Foundation is dissolving as her office pursues its lawsuit against the charity, Trump and his three eldest children.

The attorney general’s suit, filed in June, alleged “persistently illegal conduct” at the charity and sought to have the foundation shut down. Underwood is continuing to seek more than $2.8 million in restitution and has asked a judge to ban the Trumps temporarily from serving on the boards of other New York nonprofits.

Underwood said Tuesday that her investigation found “a shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation — including unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more.”

“This is an important victory for the rule of law, making clear that there is one set of rules for everyone,” she added in a statement.

toastedheretic

Or he'll very quietly accept his guilt, take the probation that Mueller requested for him given his level of cooperation and then Trump announces how this is a HUGE defeat for Mueller.
WH has called a presser for this afternoon 3.30ET, big fight back against Comey/Mueller expected..

Wagmore

Defeat for Mueller= Victory for Justice. Are you aware of Agent Strzok's backstory?The guy who interviewed Flynn has subsequently been sacked by FBI in disgrace. Widely accepted that he is a discredited charlatan

Sync

WH has called a presser for this afternoon 3.30ET, big fight back against Comey/Mueller expected..

I hope it's Rudy explaining some more about how people shouldn't expect Trump to tell the truth unless he's under oath.

toastedheretic

I hope it's Rudy explaining some more about how people shouldn't expect Trump to tell the truth unless he's under oath.
Likely trump will try and jump the narative, Comey,text messages or wall funding.
Right now all anybody wants to hear is why Flynn lied knowing the feds had him dead to rights..

Sync

Sullivan asks Flynn if he was aware that lying to the FBI was illegal.

"I was aware," Flynn says.
BUT THAT'S NOT EVEN A CRIME!!!

Or something.

Sync

If Sullivan is just trying to look tough before giving a suspended sentence: it’s a really good performance. Direct questions on whether people feel Flynn committed treason.

toastedheretic

BUT THAT'S NOT EVEN A CRIME!!!

Or something.
This sentencing is not working out the way trump anticipated, remember that Sulivan has read the unredacted texts, wonders if treason is not more appropriate..

Ardillaun

Dershowitz has really committed to Team Trump:

Dershowitz Slammed for Crime

I guess he’s saying that lying to the FBI is not necessarily a crime when the lie is not material. It’s remarkable how concerned Fox has become about the rights of Americans under investigation.