• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Mueller's Investigation of Trump on the ropes.Chart the unravelling here (Second Thread)

toastedheretic

On CNN this morning, the talking heads agree that Mueller has conspiracy [collusion] and the only thing left for him to prove is what Trump knew about the material given to Russia and when he knew it.
Parallel to that Mnuchin when pressed by oversight cmte yesterday on motivation for lifting sanctions on Deripaska ( a central figure in the Mueller investigstion) , Mnuchin refused to detail only that congress should trust the admin reasoning. LOL..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Wagmore

I hate to point this out, but you've been coming across as somewhat deranged for quite some time now. None of us know what's going on under the covers and we can only speculate based on the recorded events which emerge - events such as indictments, charges and convictions. We don't actually know how high this thing goes. I'll await the outcome with great interest.

You, on the other hand, seem filled with an utterly dogmatic certainty that the Trump campaign is entirely clear of any taint of collusion. Fine. That may actually emerge to be true. However, your dogmatism does you no favours. It appears to be rote. Automatic. Predetermined.

Let the process bring us where it goes. Let it take its course. Remember that it's the campaign which is under investigation. If it is found to be clean and, more particularly, if Trump's hands are found to be clean, then that will be after the very deepest of enquiries. Trump would be cleaner than a royalist surgeon embarking on open heart surgery on their beloved monarch.

Lets see, eh?
Yeah, deranged. Just like Trump was deranged for so long too. They even called in wannabe Dr Phil head-doctors to back up the baloney. Sure I'm deranged....watch out....dems Russkies are under the bed again.....out!!!....out!!!! Putin must be laughing his nuts off at you all. I know I am.

Sync

How long was Manafort campaign manager?
Exactly! Manafort was only on the campaign for 7 months. How much colluding could he REALLY have done? I mean why, in an investigation about collusion in the campaign with Russia, are we even bothering to talk about the campaign manager admitting to colluding with Russian agents? WITCH HUNT!

Wagmore

Exactly! Manafort was only on the campaign for 7 months. How much colluding could he REALLY have done? I mean why, in an investigation about collusion in the campaign with Russia, are we even bothering to talk about the campaign manager admitting to colluding with Russian agents? WITCH HUNT!
So any thoughts on the lead FBI investigator getting sacked for, at best, malign anti-Trump bias? Of course it's a wich-hunt

Wagmore

On the campaign wasn't the question either

owedtojoy

Paul Manaforts Ongoing Conspiracy with Suspected Russian Agent Konstantin Kilimnik | emptywheel

Manafort committed a series of crimes designed to hide his ongoing ties to Russian-backed Ukrainian oligarchs after being fired from the Trump campaign in significant part to sustain lies he and Rick Gates told while still working for Donald Trump.
Yes, it could be that this was a solo run by Manafort, though that does not say a lot for the due diligence of Trump.

But there is also Michael Cohen, who took over some of Manafort's covering-up, and he could not have done that without Trump. And there is the Moscow Trump Tower, and what Don Jnr (and Trump himself) knew about the New York Trump Tower meeting.

Remember there were two Trump campaigns - one run by Trump, one run by Russia. There were multiple overlaps, maybe innocent on the Trump side, but so many contacts cannot have been a coincidence.

Trump's Russia Cover-Up By the Numbers : 101 contacts with Russia-linked operatives - The Moscow Project

owedtojoy

So any thoughts on the lead FBI investigator getting sacked for, at best, malign anti-Trump bias? Of course it's a wich-hunt
Strzok was not the "lead FBI investigator" on the Trump campaign. He was the lead investigator on the matter of Hilary Clinton's e-mail server, an investigation whose upshot helped Trump win the election. He interviewed Flynn, and worked for Mueller up to July 2017, well before Manafort and Cohen came into the frame.

Your accusations are based on text messages he sent critical of Trump. After doing a comprehensive review in February 2018 of Strzok's messages, Del Quentin Wilber of The Wall Street Journal concluded that "texts critical of Mr. Trump represent a fraction of the roughly 7,000 messages, which stretch across 384 pages and show no evidence of a conspiracy against Mr. Trump".

"Witch hunt" is just another stupid Trump slogan that is parroted by his fanboys. What is now in the public domain goes well beyond that.

Wagmore

Strzok was not the "lead FBI investigator" on the Trump campaign. He was the lead investigator on the matter of Hilary Clinton's e-mail server, an investigation whose upshot helped Trump win the election. He interviewed Flynn, and worked for Mueller up to July 2017, well before Manafort and Cohen came into the frame.

Your accusations are based on text messages he sent critical of Trump. After doing a comprehensive review in February 2018 of Strzok's messages, Del Quentin Wilber of The Wall Street Journal concluded that "texts critical of Mr. Trump represent a fraction of the roughly 7,000 messages, which stretch across 384 pages and show no evidence of a conspiracy against Mr. Trump".

"Witch hunt" is just another stupid Trump slogan that is parroted by his fanboys. What is now in the public domain goes well beyond that.
Strzok was all over investigations. Will fill in facts later but "we will stop him?" FFS!!. Case closed. He was also all over the fateful FISA application that sanctioned surveillance of Trump campaign.Though I'm open to correction on this. The fecker should be in an orange jumpsuit. Not open to correction on that

toastedheretic

Strzok was all over investigations. Will fill in facts later but "we will stop him?" FFS!!. Case closed. He was also all over the fateful FISA application that sanctioned surveillance of Trump campaign.Though I'm open to correction on this. The fecker should be in an orange jumpsuit. Not open to correction on that
The public information regarding Manaforts collusion with the Kremlin were gleaned ffrom fillings made by Manaforts own attorneys attempting to mitigate on their clients behalf, nothing to do with FBI..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

CatullusV

Yeah, deranged. Just like Trump was deranged for so long too. They even called in wannabe Dr Phil head-doctors to back up the baloney. Sure I'm deranged....watch out....dems Russkies are under the bed again.....out!!!....out!!!! Putin must be laughing his nuts off at you all. I know I am.
Yes. Deranged. You provide further evidence with each sad delusional rant.

You're beyond parody at this stage.

Wagmore

Yes. Deranged. You provide further evidence with each sad delusional rant.

You're beyond parody at this stage.
Not really. The idea that Trump colluded with Russians is laughable. Always has been. Mullet will dredge up some BS. But he'll have nothing on Trump. Nada, for want of a better expression. Brace yourselves. Put your respective mental health professionals on standby.

Sync

Not really. The idea that Trump colluded with Russians is laughable. Always has been. Mullet will dredge up some BS. But he'll have nothing on Trump. Nada, for want of a better expression. Brace yourselves. Put your respective mental health professionals on standby.
Mueller hasn't alleged that Trump has colluded with the Russians, the task he was given was not to directly investigate if Trump colluded with Russians, the success or failure of his task will not be judged on whether or not Trump colluded.

owedtojoy

Anonymous Trump fanboy disagrees with Wall Street Journal reporter. Dog bites man.

owedtojoy

Nixon did not order the Watergate bugging, but he ordered his minions to cover up their involvement by lying to investigators.

Maybe Trump colluding with Russia is laughable (except, of course, to build a Moscow Trump Tower, and accept $millions from the Russian Government, that seems dead in earnest) .. ... personally, I find it quite plausible that he did collude, though that does not mean it happened.

Much less laughable, and more plausible, is that he tried to cover up what collusion did happen by conspiring with Flynn, Manafort, Don Jnr, Kushner and Cohen to lie about their dirty deeds.

Skin the Goat

Mueller hasn't alleged that Trump has colluded with the Russians, the task he was given was not to directly investigate if Trump colluded with Russians, the success or failure of his task will not be judged on whether or not Trump colluded.
You don't understand Waggy. Anyone who doesn't accept Donald J Trump as the saviour of the world, and unquestioningly accept his thoughts as representing divine intervention, is a bleedin' lefty libloon loser and should not be afforded the time of day, let alone be permitted to question the great one's actions or motives.

Wagmore

Liar. I don’t know is the lie on purpose or you are just that stupid. Either way, waggy, you really are a tool :lol:
That's not a lie. Strzok was a lead FBI investigator who worked for Mullet..Nearly all Mullet's attorneys are verified Clinton donors FFS. What more do you want. It to be set in Salem?

Wagmore

Nixon did not order the Watergate bugging, but he ordered his minions to cover up their involvement by lying to investigators.

Maybe Trump colluding with Russia is laughable (except, of course, to build a Moscow Trump Tower, and accept $millions from the Russian Government, that seems dead in earnest) .. ... personally, I find it quite plausible that he did collude, though that does not mean it happened.

Much less laughable, and more plausible, is that he tried to cover up what collusion did happen by conspiring with Flynn, Manafort, Don Jnr, Kushner and Cohen to lie about their dirty deeds.
'Much less laughable?" Maybe. Still laughable though.

Wagmore

Anonymous Trump fanboy disagrees with Wall Street Journal reporter. Dog bites man.
Point out discrepancy? Didn't think so---the decker was sacked. What do you think Strzok's "insurance policy" was? It all reeks. Anyone sane will see it.

benroe

The allegations were just meant to sully Trump before the election, its a miracle that those still chasing it down their own rabbit hole still have credibility.