• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Mueller's Investigation of Trump on the ropes.Chart the unravelling here (Second Thread)

jmcc

I love this you couldn't make this up ,Trump cultists calling posters dishonest ,ffs.
Being a HRC supporter does not mean that someone is honest simply because they are a HRC supporter. In the case of Jack Walsh above, there is a high level of intellectual dishonesty in refusing to accept the reality of being wrong. The fanatical devotion to HRC here was almost religious in nature.

Wagmore

Increas
Stop, please stop.
Plenty people still posting here saw your BS claims, and this post above wasn't it.
You have no special predictive talent whatsoever, let alone a model that can uniquely spot low probability events that are in fact virtual certainties.
The reason I have called your claims akin to a time machine is because they are almost as outlandish as that.

No one has a model that can routinely identify at will low probability events that are in fact almost certain to occur.

I wasn't even aware until recently when a poster pointed out that you had a string of blanks pre 2016 in your election forecasts, but wasn't remotely surprised.

You have modest IT skills coupled with a monstrous ego.
Bigging up the odd successful prediction as some sort of mathematical coup, when it was just a fluke. retrospectively dressed up as an immensely cunning piece of work.

I would prefer to get back on topic but your scutterring BS claims need confronting.

It is now nearly 30 months since the 2016 election, I don't recall you signalling a single low probability event that subsequently occurred.
I do recall you intimating that far right candidates would do better than expected in a number of Western European elections, when in fact they all flopped.
cute enough not to nail firm predictions, just floating ideas that you could jump on as further evidence of your clairvoyance if they occurred, but not firm enough to get fully tagged as a flop.
Increasing numbers starting to seeing Jack's BS for what it is. I only hope, for his sake, someone's paying him for his gibber

jmcc

All the Dems need to do to win a landslide in 2020 is play lip service to some border control and distance themselves from the progressives that no capitalist will ever vote for.
There is one move for Trump that could really hit the Democrats hard and that's not starting any follow-up investigations into HRC's e-mail activities and the basis for the Mueller report. From some of the opinions in the US, this whole Mueller report thing has become quite toxic for the Democrats and they need to stop focusing on it. If Trump decides to be "presidential" and concentrate on the the 2020 election, then it is a big problem for the Democrats. It leaves public opinion shifting towards considering the whole Muller investigation being a politically inspired witch hunt and the more the Democrats keep trying to draw attention to it, the worse it becomes for any Democrat candidate trying to get publicity.

I think the only dem candidate that could oust Trump is Tulsi Gabbard .
Which is why the Democrats may choose someone else. The Democrats need to lose that Identity politics rubbish and start concentrating on what were their core values.

caledhel

Romney 'sickened' by Trump's behavior in Mueller report

Collins: Mueller report includes 'an unflattering portrayal' of Trump

Interestingly the report also says that Senator Richard Burr, chair of the Senate intelligence committee,, informed the WH in early 2017 about a number of people who were targets of the investigation.
Looks like they're gearing up for conduct unbecoming hearings in Congress on the one hand and the pursuit of the FISA warrant grounds on Trump's campaign on the other. No talk about an infrastructure initiative. I wonder if they've even gotten a team together to sketch out a plan.

GabhaDubh

Romney 'sickened' by Trump's behavior in Mueller report

Collins: Mueller report includes 'an unflattering portrayal' of Trump

Interestingly the report also says that Senator Richard Burr, chair of the Senate intelligence committee,, informed the WH in early 2017 about a number of people who were targets of the investigation.
President Trump most definitely should be charged with obstruction of Justice

The 33,000 emails he erased, the use of a sophisticated data destruction tool named Bleachbit and of course destroying multiple Smartphones with a hammer, blatant disregard for the Law.