• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Mueller's Investigation of Trump on the ropes.Chart the unravelling here (Second Thread)

GabhaDubh

The Hill, doing some unraveling.

“So Kilimnik’s delivery of the peace plan to the Trump campaign in August 2016 was flagged by Mueller as potentially nefarious, but its earlier delivery to the Obama administration wasn’t mentioned. That’s what many in the intelligence world might call “deception by omission.”

Herr Rommel

Correct, I was sad to see posters advocating bullying 10 year olds as a good way of coaching.
Well done, you accept what I was resisting and what Herr and Ruman and A Voice was advocating was in fact "10 year old fat children being bullied"
And needless to say you liked them for this bullying, it being a contrary position to mine, therefore you must support it and like it.

At what point do you guys actually read posts and digest what is being said, instead of just high fiving and liking posters because they attempt to stick it to posters you detest?
You actually didn't even understand the point that had been made. No one was for one second advocating bullying a child because they are fat.

But you get a lot of things wrong on here.

Wagmore

Correct, I was sad to see posters advocating bullying 10 year olds as a good way of coaching.
Well done, you accept what I was resisting and what Herr and Ruman and A Voice was advocating was in fact "10 year old fat children being bullied"
And needless to say you liked them for this bullying, it being a contrary position to mine, therefore you must support it and like it.

At what point do you guys actually read posts and digest what is being said, instead of just high fiving and liking posters because they attempt to stick it to posters you detest?
No I didn't feel they were advocating 10yr olds getting bullied. I was suggesting you thought they were and I went on to highlight the rank hypocricy of you, someone who has laughed previously at the spectacle of fascist thuggery, massaging your tear ducts publicly at the thought of fascist thuggery. Nobody buying your BS Jack.

Wagmore

The Hill, doing some unraveling.

“So Kilimnik’s delivery of the peace plan to the Trump campaign in August 2016 was flagged by Mueller as potentially nefarious, but its earlier delivery to the Obama administration wasn’t mentioned. That’s what many in the intelligence world might call “deception by omission.”
Truly shocking. Truly predictable. No wonder Mueller has done a runner. Another rat

Jack Walsh

You actually didn't even understand the point that had been made. No one was for one second advocating bullying a child because they are fat.

But you get a lot of things wrong on here.
You were

I've done a bit of coaching myself and he is right with this everyone deserves a medal crap as there is no way the fat ten year old who gets one hour of training a week when his equally fat parents bother to bring him to training should be treated the same way as the super fit ten year old

That is bullying a fat child Herr, you claim to be a no BS straight talking hard man, own your own words

And the above knits perfectly with your whole fascist persona and your fantasist impression of yourself as a fearless hard man.
Imagining yourself jumping out of planes on D Day gagging for killing while all the sissy liberals on the plane shit themselves and refuse to go
Delusional, bordering on psychotic

Herr Rommel

You were

I've done a bit of coaching myself and he is right with this everyone deserves a medal crap as there is no way the fat ten year old who gets one hour of training a week when his equally fat parents bother to bring him to training should be treated the same way as the super fit ten year old

That is bullying a fat child Herr, you claim to be a no BS straight talking hard man, own your own words

And the above knits perfectly with your whole fascist persona and your fantasist impression of yourself as a fearless hard man.
Imagining yourself jumping out of planes on D Day gagging for killing while all the sissy liberals on the plane shit themselves and refuse to go
Delusional, bordering on psychotic
It means that no unnecessary time would be wasted with a child who had absolutely no interest in playing sport when you have another twenty five who want to play.

I'd say you have some deep rooted issues looking at what you post.

Jack Walsh

It means that no unnecessary time would be wasted with a child who had absolutely no interest in playing sport when you have another twenty five who want to play.

I'd say you have some deep rooted issues looking at what you post.
Ok, you have significantly altered and diluted your original position.

But let me deal with your watered down version

As a coach of U10s if I see an overweight kid who doesn't seem to even want to be there, I bust a gut to try to get him involved, interest him encourage him, spot some aspect that he seems ok at and develop it and praise him for it

Everything in your bigoted brain is always black and white and right and wrong
Simplistic
The "fat 10 year old" and his "equally fat parents" might be a terrific family.
The kid you see as a lazy fat **** might be a great kid and a brilliant addition to the club if you can get him involved and interested, his fat **** parents might be the best loving parents you could imagine

Equally the super fit kid who practises all the time might be a dreadfully insecure kid off the field and practises outside relentlessly because his parents, the dad (who you think is a great coz he is so vocal on the sideline and tells you you are great) might be inside beating the shite out of his wife

The thing is, unless you really know the family, you wont have a clue
So you coach everyone and you never judge or make snap assumptions

And yes I do have "deeper rooted issues here"
I was a selfish little git on playing fields at 10 (and older too sad to say) who moaned and groaned about having to pass balls to "weaker" players who usually ballsed it up
And I am embarrassed looking back on myself as those traits took a long time to knock out of myself, and were responsible for some of the mistakes I made later in life, overplaying my hand, not listening to quieter and wiser voices, bemoaning weak contemporaries and not looking hard enough at my own shortcomings etc

I am genuinely now pulling out of this as it is off topic, but if any of you lot want to set up a topic, please do, and I will contribute

Herr Rommel

Ok, you have significantly altered and diluted your original position.

But let me deal with your watered down version

As a coach of U10s if I see an overweight kid who doesn't seem to even want to be there, I bust a gut to try to get him involved, interest him encourage him, spot some aspect that he seems ok at and develop it and praise him for it

Everything in your bigoted brain is always black and white and right and wrong
Simplistic
The "fat 10 year old" and his "equally fat parents" might be a terrific family.
The kid you see as a lazy fat **** might be a great kid and a brilliant addition to the club if you can get him involved and interested, his fat **** parents might be the best loving parents you could imagine

Equally the super fit kid who practises all the time might be a dreadfully insecure kid off the field and practises outside relentlessly because his parents, the dad (who you think is a great coz he is so vocal on the sideline and tells you you are great) might be inside beating the shite out of his wife

The thing is, unless you really know the family, you wont have a clue
So you coach everyone and you never judge or make snap assumptions

And yes I do have "deeper rooted issues here"
I was a selfish little git on playing fields at 10 (and older too sad to say) who moaned and groaned about having to pass balls to "weaker" players who usually ballsed it up
And I am embarrassed looking back on myself as those traits took a long time to knock out of myself, and were responsible for some of the mistakes I made later in life, overplaying my hand, not listening to quieter and wiser voices, bemoaning weak contemporaries and not looking hard enough at my own shortcomings etc

I am genuinely now pulling out of this as it is off topic, but if any of you lot want to set up a topic, please do, and I will contribute
You sound like a loser

Splodge

Rarely has anyone being so blind to their own hypocricy/idiocy/virtue signalling. The same poster who cries tears on behalf of fat 10yr olds getting bullied laughs out loud when their parents get beaten by Fascist thugs on the streets of Dublin. A crocodile has just been on the phone from Dublin Zoo---he wants his tears back.
Were you one of the Nazi sprinters?

GabhaDubh

Truly shocking. Truly predictable. No wonder Mueller has done a runner. Another rat
The Hill reporting, exposes the bias of Team Mueller and lengths they had to go to, trying to give credence to their report.

Wasps

The Hill reporting, exposes the bias of Team Mueller and lengths they had to go to, trying to give credence to their report.
Careful with your accuracy ......that is not "The Hill reporting".....

As noted at the top of the article ....."
BY JOHN SOLOMON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 06/06/19 08:45 PM EDT
THE VIEWS EXPRESSED BY CONTRIBUTORS ARE THEIR OWN AND NOT THE VIEW OF THE HILL"

2 key bits - it is an opinion piece and it is by John Solomon who has been peddling a one sided narrative the whole time

Dame_Enda

Former Nixon WH Counsel and Watergate whistleblower John Dean testifying at 14 mins in below. Dems trying to draw parallels despite the two cases being very different.

GabhaDubh

Durham is going to have some fun with characters.

“Further, in its original FISA application and subequent renewals, the FBI told the FISA court that it "did not believe" Steele was the direct source for a Yahoo News article implicating Page in Russian collusion. Instead, the FBI suggested to the court, the September 2016 article by Michael Isikoff was independent corroboration of the dossier.

But London court records show that contrary to the FBI's assessments, Steele briefed Yahoo News and other reporters in the fall of 2016 at the direction of Fusion GPS”

I wonder who was pushing Fusion?

Wagmore

Durham is going to have some fun with characters.

“Further, in its original FISA application and subequent renewals, the FBI told the FISA court that it "did not believe" Steele was the direct source for a Yahoo News article implicating Page in Russian collusion. Instead, the FBI suggested to the court, the September 2016 article by Michael Isikoff was independent corroboration of the dossier.

But London court records show that contrary to the FBI's assessments, Steele briefed Yahoo News and other reporters in the fall of 2016 at the direction of Fusion GPS”

I wonder who was pushing Fusion?
The plot continues to thicken. Perp walks imminent----Clapper, Comey, Brennan. All in serious self-inflicted treasonous doo doo

GabhaDubh

The plot continues to thicken. Perp walks imminent----Clapper, Comey, Brennan. All in serious self-inflicted treasonous doo doo
Sadly the whole system needs correcting. Nellie Ohr of Fusion GPS and Steele Dossier infamy, her husband Bruce Ohr SA FBI who was demoted for conflict of interests, FOIA documents show that the year he was demoted received a bonus payment of $45,250.00. Not bad for screwing up. Wink, wink.

Dame_Enda

Trump has just told George Stephanopoulus in an interview in the Oval Office that he probably would use "dirt" on 2020 election rivals even if provided by Russia or China. Said there's nothing wrong with it, and that is "oppa research" (short for opposition research).

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies