Mueller's Investigation of Trump on the ropes.Chart the unravelling here (Second Thread)

GabhaDubh

Trump's monumental howler on admitting he would happily let Russian goons come in and dig him out again, unlike the vast majority of his daily fu*k ups is going to really hurt him even among his most ardent reamers.
This one is going to run.

It will also help Dem candidates, especially likes of Biden who would be perceived as old school play it by the book.
Even Republicans would accept if some Russian stooges came to Biden with dirt, he's kick their holes out the door and have teh Feds arrest them
And all bar the most mental and simple of GOP supporters would wholeheartedly support him doing just that.

Dems have the high ground on this for sure
Gore got sent Bush's debate note and went straight to Feds with it, there is even no suggestion that any foreign power landed it with him.
But
Trump has now said he would take dirt from any source and use it, and in turn see no obligation to inform the FBI even if the source was a known enemy and threat to America.
Just biblical level recklessness and criminality, and what's more, it's all in plain sight, the guy is proud of it

Trump is gone full Mafia
"yeh, the Russians had dirt, I know they are our enemies, but dirt is dirt, you take it and use it. You never run to the cops, no way"

Note how often he now says
"Hey, come on, gimme a break you'd do the same..."

"Hey, I know strictly speaking as a 72 year old married man, I shouldn't be looking to try bang an 18 year old, but jeez look at the f*ckin ass on her, don't tell me you wouldn't.."

etc
From Politico 24th of June.

“I get calls from people all over the world — world leaders are calling me — and they’re almost begging me to do this, to save the country, save the world,” Biden said.

Jack Walsh

“I get calls from people all over the world — world leaders are calling me — and they’re almost begging me to do this, to save the country, save the world,” Biden said.
Now, nice and slow

A foreign leader saying "I like and respect Joe Biden, we've worked well with him in past, and would like to see him as POTUS" is ok

The following isn't

That foreign leader
a. hacks into GOP emails
b. give all the private and illegally info they gathered to Biden and
c, Biden does not report this illegal and dangerous action to FBI

jmcc

Including Maggie Thatcher (died 2013), apparently.

GabhaDubh

Including Maggie Thatcher (died 2013), apparently.
Some people have secure landlines, some have secure cellphones, Mr Biden obviously must have a secure spiritual line.

Wagmore

Craven. The deluded old twit doesn't realise they're calling him up because Trump sees through their no-borders BS and is having none of it.

Wagmore

Maybe the world leaders are calling him because they want the doddery git to stop using their speeches

GabhaDubh

Joe Biden sees dead people. Especially when he looks in the mirror
Just like Mrs Clinton, Mr Biden stamina will not match President Trump. President Trumps whirlwind campaigning prior to the 2016 Election was spectacular, multiple events across different States.

Wagmore

Just like Mrs Clinton, Mr Biden stamina will not match President Trump. President Trumps whirlwind campaigning prior to the 2016 Election was spectacular, multiple events across different States.
Complete no-hoper

Wagmore

Even assuming your portrayal of the dossier is accurate (and the existence of the Five Eyes alliance indicates that it's just not comparable to getting info from Russia) since when did two wrongs make a right?

LOL. You may not have noticed, but Friday is a working day. Some of us do actually work.
Two wrongs? Maybe start reading some newspapers FFS. Trump was exonerated by Mueller with regard to Russian collusion. Origins of Steele dossier currently being investigated at the highest level..

Dame_Enda

DOJ intervenes to prevent Manafort being sent to the notorious Riker's Island prison in NY. On humanitarian grounds the Trump admin has made the right decision. Jeffrey Toobin on CNN expressed the view some months ago that his health was poor and he might die.

wikipedia said:
.....Rikers Island has a reputation for abuse and neglect of inmates, attracting increased media and judicial scrutiny that has resulted in numerous rulings against the New York City government. It is also notorious for numerous assaults by inmates on uniformed and civilian staff, resulting in often serious injuries. In May 2013, Rikers Island ranked as one of the ten worst correctional facilities in the United States, based on reporting in Mother Jones magazine.[12] Violence on Rikers Island has been increasing in recent years. In 2015 there were 9,424 assaults, the highest number in 5 years.[13] .....

petaljam

DOJ intervenes to prevent Manafort being sent to the notorious Riker's Island prison in NY. On humanitarian grounds the Trump admin has made the right decision. Jeffrey Toobin on CNN expressed the view some months ago that his health was poor and he might die.
Wouldn't the right decision be to improve conditions for all Riker's Island detainees in that case, not just the well-connected ones? Would an anonymous prisoner X get the same level of concern about his health? I think we know the answer to that.

Herr Rommel

This will be a walk in the park for POTUS

Mrs. Crotta Cliach

Trump: ICE to Begin Removing ‘Millions of Illegal Aliens’

Let's see...millionS...who are they are where are they?. Is this a Catch & Pen operation? Who will do the catching? Perhaps we can take the border guards off to catch in St. Louis and Des Moines? Where do we put the "catch"ed? How do we feed the MillionS? Medical care? Babies? Deaths? After penning them up [where?] how do we get them to transportation back to how many countries? Then do we fly them all home if we know where home might be? How long will it take to catch and process millions? with new people coming in or back in all the time. This will cost a pretty penny. Should be able to start and finish within a week or two. At least well before the 2020 election.

Paddyc

Trump: ICE to Begin Removing ‘Millions of Illegal Aliens’

Let's see...millionS...who are they are where are they?. Is this a Catch & Pen operation? Who will do the catching? Perhaps we can take the border guards off to catch in St. Louis and Des Moines? Where do we put the "catch"ed? How do we feed the MillionS? Medical care? Babies? Deaths? After penning them up [where?] how do we get them to transportation back to how many countries? Then do we fly them all home if we know where home might be? How long will it take to catch and process millions? with new people coming in or back in all the time. This will cost a pretty penny. Should be able to start and finish within a week or two. At least well before the 2020 election.
It's (more) Trump bovine excrement.

If ICE arrest one illegal immigrant next week, Trump can claim that he's begun the process of removing millions. The fact that it would take decades to remove millions will be ignored by the faithful.

You just have to believe Mrs. Crotta Cliach.

Mrs. Crotta Cliach

;-) But what do we do with their babies that were born on sacred US soil? Next week he will announce that he is deporting all African-Americans back to Africa, citizens or not. There will be similar problems to deporting aliens but we can bet that "Tiny" Trump will accomplish his mission to cleanse the US of riff-raff. Last goes the Jewish contingent, except Jared can stay. And his rich daddy. And his kids who belong to the Trumpette.

Mrs. Crotta Cliach

If ICE arrest one illegal immigrant next week, Trump can claim that he's begun the process of removing millions. The fact that it would take decades to remove millions will be ignored by the faithful.

Oh, It's like when Peter Pan told us to believe in fairies! And Tinker Bell lived!

O'Sullivan Bere

Much like his BS nonexistent wall with no pesos.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies