Mueller's Investigation of Trump on the ropes.Chart the unravelling here (Second Thread)

raetsel

Does it never occur to the lunatics on the far-right that they missed their best chance to destroy Soros forever when he and his family outsmarted them in Budapest in 1944-45? :)

CatullusV

Say wha? Pinning all my hopes FFS. I don't give a monkeys whether Mueller has been banging or getting banged. Investigation is a load of hooey either way. Exposing that is my only skin in this game
You've exposed zero and you're in no position to expose anything.

Stop wagging your willy at the world. It becomes embarrassing as a spectacle.

Wagmore

You've exposed zero and you're in no position to expose anything.

Stop wagging your willy at the world. It becomes embarrassing as a spectacle.
I see your "wagging willy" and raise you an emperor Mueller wearing no clothes

Paddyc

Do I take it that there was no press conference today?

Oh dear, Wagmore and the Dame will be disappointed.

Paddyc

I stand corrected. They held a press conference and Burkman turned up with his flies undone.

Jacob Wohl & Jack Burkman (pictured) claim a woman (not there) approached Wohl b/c of his great investigative skills & asked his company (before the company was even registered) to investigate her allegations to "see if there was anything to them." ..her own allegations. 10

raetsel

It was truly a Dumb and Dumber special edition.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mueller-smear-pushed-by-pro-trump-activists-falls-apart-at-press-conference

The Gateway Pundit, a pro-Trump site that Wohl writes for and frequently runs hoaxes as actual news, initially published Cass’s affidavit.

But they’ve since back-tracked, pulling down the document and stressing that the post was Wohl’s responsibility alone. A reporter from Gateway Pundit asked Wohl tough questions at the press conference, suggesting that even his sometimes-employer isn’t convinced of his claims. After the press conference, Gateway Pundit founder Jim Hoft published a post saying the site had “suspended our relationship” with Wohl.
This guy Hoft reminds me of Ian Paisley- if you're on the right side the only crime you can commit is getting caught.

Jack Walsh

I stand corrected. They held a press conference and Burkman turned up with his flies undone.
Like a parody of a parody, and a great advertisement for a look at what your average alt right Trump fan looks like

The "news" conference lasted 45 mins, from about 4pm onwards.
can Dame and Wag account for their movements around this time?

On a serious note, I hope both get jail.
Enough is enough with this sh*t.
Clearly anyone with half a brain can see this pair of roaring idiots for the lying attentions seeking sh*theads they are.
But unfortunately, it doesn't matter to millions of Americans, they will swallow sh*t like this whole, as will dozens on here.

as for the MAGA press conference location, I haven't seen anything so pathetic since PEGIDA's AGM.

Jack Walsh

Jack Walsh

CNN say they have just spoken to Giuliani with regard to Sessions firing and whether this will lead to the ending of the Mueller Investigation
Giuliani replied "yes, it's gone on too long, I imagine he will"

Just listened to John Dean being interviewed on CNN. He thinks Mueller has sealed indictments on file with either the Grand Jury and/or the court. Those would be very high level indictments. Sessions firing will not stop the investigation.

Wagmore

CNN say they have just spoken to Giuliani with regard to Sessions firing and whether this will lead to the ending of the Mueller Investigation
Giuliani replied "yes, it's gone on too long, I imagine he will"
He's right. It has gone on too bleedin long.. Dump or get off the pot already