Munster constituency round-up now (Radio 1 Drivetime)

FakeViking

I just switched over to hear Tony Killeen, one of Cowen's drinking buddies, being referred to as "an elder statesman". I switched back.

dent

I just switched over to hear Tony Killeen, one of Cowen's drinking buddies, being referred to as "an elder statesman". I switched back.
:lol:

kendalo

Cant see Labour winning a seat here, I think any of the labour councillors will find it extremely difficult to win a seat here even if their leader is strong. I think James Breen will find if difficult too as he doesnt have the hospital issue to run on again as in 2002 when he topped the poll. So it will probably be 2 FF and 2 FG again unless a strong candidate can take one of the Fianna Fail seats

cricket

Cant see Labour winning a seat here, I think any of the labour councillors will find it extremely difficult to win a seat here even if their leader is strong. I think James Breen will find if difficult too as he doesnt have the hospital issue to run on again as in 2002 when he topped the poll. So it will probably be 2 FF and 2 FG again unless a strong candidate can take one of the Fianna Fail seats
No matter who does or does not run , I can't see FF getting 2 seats here.

kendalo

I still think FF will win the 2 seats,who do you think will win the seat? Cant see FG winning 3 anf FF1 either, Labour dont have a candidate to win a seat either.. cant see this constituency changing. Remember FF once held 3 seats in Clare

New Threads

Most Replies