Muslim sympathizer Obama drops 26,171 bombs on Muslim countries in 2016

Mr Aphorisms

Twitter
crimesofbrits
Apologies for the left wing communist Council on Foreign Relations source. Yes, the crypto-Muslim and Muslim sympathizer shows us how much he apparently appeases Islam by dropping over 25,000 bombs on 7 Islamic countries combined in 2016 alone:

In President Obama’s last year in office, the United States dropped 26,171 bombs in seven countries. This estimate is undoubtedly low, considering reliable data is only available for airstrikes in Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, and Libya, and a single “strike,” according to the Pentagon’s definition, can involve multiple bombs or munitions.

http://blogs.cfr.org/zenko/2017/01/05/bombs-dropped-in-2016/

I know the ratings of Arnold on the Apprentice, Sam Harris worrying about identity politics and teenagers on YouTube saying they are feminist are much more important. But, anyway. What a legacy in the middle East in particular Obama leaves behind.

[video=youtube;WWKG6ZmgAX4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWKG6ZmgAX4[/video]

'Oh, all this change hasn't been easy' - Barack Obama 2009

D

Deleted member 45466

Apologies for the left wing communist Council on Foreign Relations source. Yes, the crypto-Muslim and Muslim sympathizer shows us how much he apparently appeases Islam by dropping over 25,000 bombs on 7 Islamic countries combined in 2016 alone:

I know the ratings of Arnold on the Apprentice, Sam Harris worrying about identity politics and teenagers on YouTube saying they are feminist are much more important. But, anyway. What a legacy in the middle East in particular Obama leaves behind.

"Battle proven!" on military brochures increases sales.

The Herren

What is your point? Have you any info on the intended targets? Are you trying to say that Obama bombed Muslims indiscriminately just because they were Muslims?

D

Deleted member 45466

What is your point? Have you any info on the intended targets? Are you trying to say that Obama bombed Muslims indiscriminately just because they were Muslims?
In fairness to the seppos, their targeting systems aren't as accurate as they'd like them to be (or make them out to be - embedded journalism eh?).

"Triggerfish" was supposed to help, but if Snowden's revelations are correct, it resulted in lots of muslim families getting blown to bits.

GDPR

Trump wont drop bombs on anyone.

The MIC has simply been abolished now hes in charge and we will all live in a wonderful world where the US MIC has been turned into a unicorn shooting rainbows out its ass instead of bombs :)

sethjem7

The MIC has simply been abolished now hes in charge and we will all live in a wonderful world where the US MIC has been turned into a unicorn shooting rainbows out its ass instead of bombs :)
He'll just drop truth bombs from twitter.

D

Deleted member 45466

Petal will sleep well tonight.

Mr Aphorisms

Twitter
crimesofbrits
A few things. It's a huge number of bombs and it may be more. I thought because Obama won't say 'radical Islamic terror' he somehow appeases Islamic extremists. The image of the peaceful candidate Obama is and always has been a fraud, though in fairness, he never wanted that noble peace prize either.

I've no doubt many of these bombs have been effective, but it's an astronomical figure.

Volatire

A few things. It's a huge number of bombs and it may be more. I thought because Obama won't say 'radical Islamic terror' he somehow appeases Islamic extremists. The image of the peaceful candidate Obama is and always has been a fraud, though in fairness, he never wanted that noble peace prize either.

I've no doubt many of these bombs have been effective, but it's an astronomical figure.
Horseshít.

Kommunist

The most important note to make is that the US is not formally at war with anybody...

Alphonse

Using air force is perhaps then the alternative to a ground one so if the US wishes to remove its ground force from countries like Iraq or Afghanistan it can still involve itself with air. (which probably really must be used in conjunction with other forces like what we see the Russians doing)
The effectiveness or consequences are another matter I suppose also arguable would be if the US should have removed it presence from some of these countries the first place.

As an aside, it is worth pointing out the efficiency of drone attacks. I utterly detest the phrase "collateral damage - an anodyne and sterile phrase concealing the fact of innocent deaths. Formulated by the US military it is used with supine complaisance by the media. Let's call it what it is: the deaths of innocent bystanders.

However, figures released by the Pakistan government - which was rightfully horrified at the use of drones on its territory - showed that the upper estimate for the deaths of innocents was 23%. In terms of conventional warfare that is an astonishingly low figure. The rate is normally in the 60s.

Whatever about the rights and wrongs of their use, they do seem to be more effective that conventional methods.

LISTOWEL MAN

the Golden Globe awards tonight will be worth a look

they start at 1am irish time

i predict when streep wins for that opera film she will dedicate the award to "her president" hillary clinton

D

Deleted member 45466

As an aside, it is worth pointing out the efficiency of drone attacks. I utterly detest the phrase "collateral damage - an anodyne and sterile phrase concealing the fact of innocent deaths. Formulated by the US military it is used with supine complaisance by the media. Let's call it what it is: the deaths of innocent bystanders.

However, figures released by the Pakistan government - which was rightfully horrified at the use of drones on its territory - showed that the upper estimate for the deaths of innocents was 23%. In terms of conventional warfare that is an astonishingly low figure. The rate is normally in the 60s.

Whatever about the rights and wrongs of their use, they do seem to be more effective that conventional methods.
US drone attacks in Pakistan are hardly what I'd call conventional warfare.

Military Drones are being improved all the time of course - something that should concern us all - but they're hardly efficient. The USAF press department like to put a positive spin on their hi tech military capabilities, and it's usually very convincing until you read that Serb militia successfully used microwave ovens as radar decoys. :lol:

IvoShandor

Twitter
yes
I can't see what relevance the Islamic-ness of these countries has to do with anything. Obama doesn't care one way or the other. Notions that he was either some kind of Muslim sympathiser or alternately had some kind of anti-Muslim agenda were always equally absurd.
More importantly, I doubt the Muslims in those Islamic countries care either. When government-allied Muslims in Afghanistan and Somalia and Iraq see the earth erupting in flames they don't see Muslims being obliterated, they only see their enemies being obliterated:twenty less IS or Taliban or Al-Shabaab or AQAP or whoever.....

Last edited:

Mr Aphorisms

Twitter
crimesofbrits
I can't see what relevance the Islamic-ness of these countries has to do with anything. Obama doesn't care one way or the other. Notions that he was either some kind of Muslim sympathiser or alternately had some kind of ant-Muslim agenda were always equally absurd.
More importantly, I doubt the Muslims in those Islamic countries care either. When government-allied Muslims in Afghanistan and Somalia and Iraq see the earth erupting in flames they don't see Muslims being obliterated, they only see their enemies being obliterated:twenty less IS or Taliban or Al-Shabaab or AQAP or whoever.....
I never implied he has an anti-Muslim agenda. If it was the Amish causing trouble in any country that threatended America's influence in the middle East it would be the same. Just thought it was a huge figure worth a thread about and further shows how he is not this Muslim sympathizer who will not tackle Islamic extremism. For better or worse.

Or did you miss the President-elects campaign in America saying Obama is weak on Islamic terrorism?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies