• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Mutiny in the Vatican - popcorn time

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Initially I had some hope for Pope Francis...but it's increasingly clear that he's quite cynical, and only understands how to criticize.. rather than also being able to create positive alternatives. In particular he does not seem capable of forging alliances

His underlings have scented blood... and the war is on

Vatican

Pell’s office said the Australian cardinal was “a bit surprised” by the Becciu letter and that he fully expected the audit to resume once certain issues were clarified.
The letter was sent at the behest of Italian cardinal Pietro Parolin, the secretary of state.
Those who opposed the audit were alleged to be concerned that the Vatican might be exposing itself to too much outside scrutiny, and whether it could trust PwC to keep the information confidential.
Cyp

drummed

Incomprehensible thread as always.

We had hopes for you once as well.

gerhard dengler

Any chance of a link?
OP sounds like re-heat central.

BTW, it's old news that the Vatican Bank (IOR) under new European Central Bank rules require the disclosure of more information from all European Banks, should they wish to retain their bank operating licences.

Alan Alda

Cynical ? Ya dont say :cool:
An educated man , pretending to believe in virgin births and transubstantiation,in order to maintain power?
Its beyond cynicism ,its downright sinister and inhibits the progress of humanity.

Irish-Rationalist

Are they still having those gay orgies in the Vatican? That sh1t was unreal.

drummed

dangle will not be happy with that tone lads. This might get good yet.

GDPR

Initially I had some hope for Pope Francis...but it's increasingly clear that he's quite cynical, and only understands how to criticize.. rather than also being able to create positive alternatives. In particular he does not seem capable of forging alliances

His underlings have scented blood... and the war is on

Vatican

Cyp
cyp, doll, are they still printing counterfeit money ..

I mean I knowa all money is counterfeit, doh, but the Vatican printing presses ...

drummed

I think the ghost of Roberto Calvi still watches over proceedings and casts a long shadow.

former wesleyan

Can I recommend this wee tract by John Wesley ?

John Wesley, Antichrist and His Ten Kingdoms

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies