My Big Fear.

Broke

My big fear is the deal FF do with the IMF will put the next goverment in a straight jacket.And when the next election comes in five years time,FF will spin it they had nothing to do with all our problems and they might get back into power again.I hope we will never forget FF caused the crash and keep them out for at least ten years.

S

SeamusNapoleon

As happened.

Lynch's wondernomics following the '77 election, coalition tries to clean up the mess, falls.

Dunlin3

My big fear is the deal FF do with the IMF will put the next goverment in a straight jacket.And when the next election comes in five years time,FF will spin it they had nothing to do with all our problems and they might get back into power again.I hope we will never forget FF caused the crash and keep them out for at least ten years.
That's what they were hoping for. They were planning to wait until the new year before a general election was called, they had money to keep them going until June/July. As soon as the new govenment came in then they would have realised the state things were in and would have had to go for a bailout. Fortunately for everyone they got found out. From now on they will be known as FF/IMF.

TonyBird

FF are gonners . There is no need for them anymore .
I really worry for the mental health of anyone that perseveres with that bunch of gangsters . How can people be so delusional and immoral ?
Mark my words , they are a dying breed .

jcdf

Broke your fears are entirely justified. Because we will forget that they caused this crash. Some of us even now deny it now! They advertise it as a global crash. It was out of their hands they say. Our standards of living will fall and we will get used to it as time passes.

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
The IMF made us do it, will be their next slogan.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies