• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

My few days on PULSE

luckyfrank

For those of you that dont know PULSE stands for Protestant Unionist Loyalist Social Education and it is a forum similar to this or boards.ie but obviously it promotes what it's acronym stands for

I went in with an opened mind i decided to be honest i introduced myself i told them my name, where im from and my views

I was hoping to meet other moderates exchange views and just to talk to to see what they are about

What i came to realise is that racism of anything irish or catholic is so institutionalized amoung your average unionist it is infact frightening, hatred is the only word i can use to describe there attiude towards the republic of ireland, hatred is the only word i can use to describe there attitude towrds the catholic church, every second post regardless of it's topic had to be referenced to the evil catholic church and how we were all raped down south by preists and were nothing but papist scum

Of about 20 or 30 threads i looked at there was some mention of the IRA and sinn fein they are totally obsessed with them

It seems to be a loyalist or unionist you have to know what your not and not what you are there was no promotion of there culture nothing postive whatsoever

To be a unionist of loyalist you have to hate anything irish you have to hate anything catholic that is there culture in a nut-shell

I went in hope and i left disillusioned, these people dont live in the real world it's breed into them form any early age to hate

bobbysands81

Unionism is reactionary is nature. They don't define themselves by what they are but define themselves by what they are not.

truthforsooth

I thought it was the garda computer system :)
The similarities are frightening. Thick red necks, an average of two brain cells, a penchant for bullying. Only the Unionists have tats and the Guards have better overtime pay.

reknaw

Interesting what you write about that PULSE. Pretty much what I'd expect from creeps with their laager mentality, though.

At first I thought the PULSE you meant was the Garda computer system, which cost a gazillion and has, seemingly, not been working that well.

Now wouldn't I just love to hack into that system! Especially when I'm safely outside the jurisdiction.:):):)

Fraxinus

That is scary. If fear breeds hatred then there are a lot of frightened Loyalists. There isn't enough positive political leadership coming from Unionism to move away from this culture of hate. Sure look at the example Diane Dodds MEP sets for her Unionist friends to follow...wouldn't even shake the hand of a fellow candidate.
What were the main topics being discussed?

luckyfrank

That is scary. If fear breeds hatred then there are a lot of frightened Loyalists. There isn't enough positive political leadership coming from Unionism to move away from this culture of hate. Sure look at the example Diane Dodds MEP sets for her Unionist friends to follow...wouldn't even shake the hand of a fellow candidate.
What were the main topics being discussed?
Sinn Fein and the IRA was being discussed all the time and the catholic church

Those were the main theme's running through the forum in every section just a constant drivel most of which was fantasy

They also have this mentality of being the victims they feel the whole world is against them and guess what ???? Yep it's the irish's fault some how some way they find a reason why when something is wrong or something wronged them they blame the irish

Alliance 109

Sinn Fein and the IRA was being discussed all the time and the catholic church

Those were the main theme's running through the forum in every section just a constant drivel most of which was fantasy

They also have this mentality of being the victims they feel the whole world is against them and guess what ???? Yep it's the irish's fault some how some way they find a reason why when something is wrong or something wronged them they blame the irish
wow! really??? I mean, totally?? Because that doesn't sound like Ireland at all! it's not like you'd go on some republican forum and have it the very same way such substituting Catholic for Prod and Irish for British. I think you've cracked something here, no, really, I think you've identified the problem of it all: the loyalists. it couldn't just be that in Ireland we love the blame game, it's never us, it's always themuns. isn't that it?

Alliance 109

actually, I just went over there and read what you wrote....and now, i'm not surprised you were hounded out of the place with yer tail between your legs. you went onto a loyalist website preaching the doctrine of a united Ireland and now yer wondering why they were hostile? :rolleyes: you might aswell have went onto irishrepublican.net and started preaching about how great the black n' tans were and that the south really should stop all the fuss and just rejoin the union.

well, done....no, really, round of applause for you frank...

Night Wisdom

actually, I just went over there and read what you wrote....and now, i'm not surprised you were hounded out of the place with yer tail between your legs. you went onto a loyalist website preaching the doctrine of a united Ireland and now yer wondering why they were hostile? :rolleyes: you might aswell have went onto irishrepublican.net and started preaching about how great the black n' tans were and that the south really should stop all the fuss and just rejoin the union.

well, done....no, really, round of applause for you frank...
Perhaps "Bluesnout" could tell us all how it is :lol: You are a bunch of jokes from the year or so I have been snooping around that forum and I love that scared-rat like mentality which you all try to mindread new members to that forum as they all might be popish spies

Last edited:

Alliance 109

Perhaps "Bluesnout" could tell us all how it is :lol: You are a bunch of jokes from the year or so I have been snooping around that forum and I love that scared-rat like mentality which you all try to mindread new members to that forum.
you're a sadder twat than i thought if you've spent your days "snooping around" some fkking internet forum :rolleyes:

Fraxinus

It is cat, they think this is a republican forum! Very masonic and exclusive, "if your not one of us get out" sorta thing. Jesus is it any wonder racism is alive and kicking. Didn't see any Ulster-Scots language area. In fairness there are a lot of nationalist persuasion just as inward but if that forum represents the general views of Unionists/Loyalists then God help us all.
And in fairness Protestantism is never put forward as the "evil" on IR.net.

Night Wisdom

you're a sadder twat than i thought if you've spent your days "snooping around" some fkking internet forum :rolleyes:
It is more like reading a daily comedy section in a newspaper rather than trying to infiltrate some arch enemy as the people on that forum including you AI are about as much threat as a kitten wearing mittens.

Pulse

For those of you that dont know PULSE stands for Protestant Unionist Loyalist Social Education and it is a forum similar to this or boards.ie but obviously it promotes what it's acronym stands for

I went in with an opened mind i decided to be honest i introduced myself i told them my name, where im from and my views

I was hoping to meet other moderates exchange views and just to talk to to see what they are about

What i came to realise is that racism of anything irish or catholic is so institutionalized amoung your average unionist it is infact frightening, hatred is the only word i can use to describe there attiude towards the republic of ireland, hatred is the only word i can use to describe there attitude towrds the catholic church, every second post regardless of it's topic had to be referenced to the evil catholic church and how we were all raped down south by preists and were nothing but papist scum

Of about 20 or 30 threads i looked at there was some mention of the IRA and sinn fein they are totally obsessed with them

It seems to be a loyalist or unionist you have to know what your not and not what you are there was no promotion of there culture nothing postive whatsoever

To be a unionist of loyalist you have to hate anything irish you have to hate anything catholic that is there culture in a nut-shell

I went in hope and i left disillusioned, these people dont live in the real world it's breed into them form any early age to hate
Your review of your time with us is sadly full of flaws. You claimed to 'come in peace' then behaved like a 'troll'. You claimed to answer questions we posed but didn't. You even state in your report that you looked at 20-30 threads - we have hundreds to choose from but you were very selective in what you looked at.

To further claim there is nothing related to our culture is an absolute joke - we have one of the best 'Contents' sections around, but of course you didn't bother to look at that section at all.

Some of our 'hard-liners' treated you quite badly but, having looked at your own site, you have a large number of them here too. Is it any wonder we react badly to any offer of 'friendship' when, over the years while shaking the hand of a republican/Romanist, Protestants were stabbed in the back. The Government of the RoI, led by the Paedophile-hiding Church of Rome, have set about removing all trace of Protestantism from your country. Yet you think we should still accept a union of the countries.

I await with interest the reaction to my post here and how long you are willing to give this account here.

Mr Crowley

That Alliance feejit isn't even from the north, s/he was well caught out last night. I would wager that s/he is a P1ssed Up Lardy Scottish Eejit with a big chip on his shoulder and a thing for men in uniforms.

Night Wisdom

Your review of your time with us is sadly full of flaws. You claimed to 'come in peace' then behaved like a 'troll'. You claimed to answer questions we posed but didn't. You even state in your report that you looked at 20-30 threads - we have hundreds to choose from but you were very selective in what you looked at.

To further claim there is nothing related to our culture is an absolute joke - we have one of the best 'Contents' sections around, but of course you didn't bother to look at that section at all.

Some of our 'hard-liners' treated you quite badly but, having looked at your own site, you have a large number of them here too. Is it any wonder we react badly to any offer of 'friendship' when, over the years while shaking the hand of a republican/Romanist, Protestants were stabbed in the back. The Government of the RoI, led by the Paedophile-hiding Church of Rome, have set about removing all trace of Protestantism from your country. Yet you think we should still accept a union of the countries.

I await with interest the reaction to my post here and how long you are willing to give this account here.
You have in your own rules that sectarianism and racism is forbidden but allow "taigs" etc to be freely said in the forum, double standards?

the_moss

A poster on here has said he got banned for stating Cork is in Ireland (some Rep of Cork people may disagree!). I'm also a member of the PUL forum but know not to say anything other than I love the TUV.

Alliance threatened and insulted people on this forum last night and is indeed a little pretent loyalist himself. He wont be banned here because there is tolerance on this forum and he is indeed a member of the PULSE forum himself. Please take little or no notice of this poster. He is a grade 1 twat.

Anyone interested should indeed check out the PULSE forum for themselves. It will be very educating for anyone not aware of the loyalist mindset. But be warned you will be banned for simply stating you are are an Irish Republican.

Best of luck.

Fraxinus

First President and one of the most respected people in this country was a Protestant....Dr. Douglas Hyde.

the_moss

Case closed.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies