• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

My name is Thomas and I have no problem with immigrants.

I have no problem with immigrants coming to Britain or Ireland from other countries. I don't care if they are black, white, or any other pigmentation. I don't care if they are Muslim or Christian or Jedi.

I think there should be a sensible limit to numbers, but that both Britain and Ireland can afford to take far more immigrants than they currently do. I like the difference between the bland monoculture I knew 30 odd years ago and the very interesting mix of cultural influences I know now - I think that we benefit massively from it.

I think that the treatment of refugees, and the way they are spoken about, is a lasting stain on the honour of all European countries. Future generations will be astonished at how poorly we treated these most desperate of people.

I think that we need immigrants, and without them our societies and economies would be much the poorer, financially and otherwise.

I think that half the posters on this site are mean, bitter, sexual inadequates who are driven by fear and the psychological need to 'belong' to a group which is defined by whom they wish to exclude. I think the fear of sexual competition for females is a huge subconscious factor in the constant hatefest promoted by these people.

In short, I don't give a toss about new people coming to Britain or Ireland from wherever - on the contrary I wish them the best of luck. Sorry.

Please feel free to froth and call me a libtard now...

olli rehn

I sign that and support all you said without reservation !

sethjem7

This will be a thousand pager with lots of new posters arriving out of the blue. You've done p.ie a great service, TA.

Polly Ticks

My name is Polly Ticks and except for the sexual inadequacies bit (I'd have gone for misanthropic instead) I heartily agree.

:)

A Voice

I have no problem with immigrants coming to Britain or Ireland from other countries. I don't care if they are black, white, or any other pigmentation. I don't care if they are Muslim or Christian or Jedi.

I think there should be a sensible limit to numbers, but that both Britain and Ireland can afford to take far more immigrants than they currently do. I like the difference between the bland monoculture I knew 30 odd years ago and the very interesting mix of cultural influences I know now - I think that we benefit massively from it.

I think that the treatment of refugees, and the way they are spoken about, is a lasting stain on the honour of all European countries. Future generations will be astonished at how poorly we treated these most desperate of people.

I think that we need immigrants, and without them our societies and economies would be much the poorer, financially and otherwise.

I think that half the posters on this site are mean, bitter, sexual inadequates who are driven by fear and the psychological need to 'belong' to a group which is defined by whom they wish to exclude. I think the fear of sexual competition for females is a huge subconscious factor in the constant hatefest promoted by these people.

In short, I don't give a toss about new people coming to Britain or Ireland from wherever - on the contrary I wish them the best of luck. Sorry.

Yeah, you're so tolerant . . . :?

johnnypockets

Really??

freewillie

My name is Reverend Basil Twicenightly not that I hold it against anyone

olli rehn

This will be a thousand pager with lots of new posters arriving out of the blue. You've done p.ie a great service, TA.
You mean the number of socks accounts mushrooming !

realistic1

"a sensible limit to numbers" seems a very practical and reasonable suggestions, but pray tell what exactly is this number? The advocates of mass immigration will never give an optimum number.
How will the current over stretched public services deal with an influx of uneducated, impoverished immigrants?
Will unemployment increase?
Will pay and conditions be reduced for workers?

feedmelies

Non European immigrants increase crime, reduce average wealth levels, are a burden on the state and form ghettoes. Ethnic diversity has also shown to be a bad thing for social cohesion. It is a bad thing. OP is deluded and has no idea what he is talking about.

cytex

So do you support less social support then because at the moment our society is busting at the seems . With the water infrastructure not fit for purpose the hospital system not fit for purpose . A housing rental crisis . A social welfare system that we are not going to sustain for too much longer and all the while the government asking for more and more tax. We have a amnesty for all illegal aliens arriving here depriving honest people a shot at coming here legally.

Open borders does not work it is a ticking time bomb we cant afford.

Rental crisis: One-bedroom apartment for
One in four Polish workers in country claiming dole - Independent.ie

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
The patronising OP talks of immigration as if only the stupid, narrowminded and the hateful can see anything but upside. It's a ludicrous, simplistic position.

Here's a threesome to consider.

Dublin has a homeless crisis
The welfare state cannot exist with open borders. You want more migration, say bye-bye to welfare and state funded healthcare
Ireland currently hosts more "asylum seekers" than China, Korea, Japan, and the rich Gulf States combined

Finally, I cannot help but notice those who so loudly promote immigration (as it is: essentially population transfer from the Muslim world) have no experience of what life is like in the Muslim world.

So, enjoy your brief frission of moral supremacy as you lecture us knuckle draggers on how racist we all are. Meanwhile, I've actually been to Karachi and I never want to return nor do I want my Children near anything like it.

feedmelies

The patronising OP talks of immigration as if only the stupid, narrowminded and the hateful can see anything but upside. It's a ludicrous, simplistic position.

Here's a threesome to consider.

Dublin has a homeless crisis
The welfare state cannot exist with open borders. You want more migration, say bye-bye to welfare and state funded healthcare
Ireland county hosts more "asylum seekers" than China, Korea, Japan, and the rich Gulf States combined

Finally, I cannot help but notice those who so loudly promote immigration (as it is: essentially population transfer from the Muslim world) have no experience of what life is like in the Muslim world.
Everything the OP says is factually wrong. Non European immigrants with unemployment rates up to 40% do not make the country richer - quite the contrary.

elliebee

Dead giveaway there Thomas

You're not actually a libtard at all - you've simply got an eye for the immigrant ladies haven't you?

Not a word that women are fearful of sexual harassment or rape from MEN?

Sorry libtard you are definitely not - but there's a possibly you might actually be a sex maniac.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies