My noble friends, I give you Lord William McCrea of Glennane

automaticforthepeople

This appointment will go down well in country music circles. Well known musician and preacher Reverend Willie McCrea has always had a close link with the Lord. Tonight that link gets ever so much more tangible. To mark the marriage of Prince Harry, the 6th in line to the throne Theresa May has elevated a number of former MP's to the lords.

Stewartstown's finest Willie is among them. Who'd have thought that the man who gave the funeral oration to two men killed by their own bomb while carrying out the Miami massacre could ever get this far. Great day for the former Shankill UDA man. The preacher is definitely on the fence.

Sing Hallelujah, the Lord works in mysterious ways. I wonder has the Nazarene ever worked out how to play an accordion?
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/politics/former-dup-mp-william-mccrea-honoured-at-nomination-to-house-of-lords-36919911.html

[video=youtube;wwaQXwgPOow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwaQXwgPOow&list=PL5pduIcsTb-SSPutcv4iDvaONUln01gTP[/video]

Last edited:

the secretary

Oh Jesus Christ

D

Deleted member 51920

What a disgusting character
Seriously damages the credibility of the HoL

GDPR

Well it is good news in that if the DUP got this it is very possible that it was given as a trade off for something they wanted which could have done real harm.

automaticforthepeople

He's a wedding present to the Royal couple from the loyal people of Ulster! Can't see the marriage lasting too long in these circumstances

Roisin3

This appointment will go down well in country music circles. Well known musician and preacher Reverend Willie McCrea has always had a close link with the Lord. Tonight that link gets ever so much more tangible. To mark the marriage of Prince Harry, the 6th in line to the throne Theresa May has elevated a number of former MP's to the lords.

Stewartstown's finest Willie is among them. Who'd have thought that the man who gave the funeral oration to two men killed by their own bomb while carrying out the Miami massacre could ever get this far. Great day for the former Shankill UDA man. The preacher is definitely on the fence.

Sing Hallelujah, the Lord works in mysterious ways. I wonder has the Nazarene ever worked out how to play an accordion?

[video=youtube;wwaQXwgPOow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwaQXwgPOow&list=PL5pduIcsTb-SSPutcv4iDvaONUln01gTP[/video]
He can fecking sing none too.

Nothing worse than listening to someone who thinks they can sing. Awful voice.

former wesleyan

There goes a man who's never done an honest days work in his life.

Sync

Convicted criminal.

Terrorist sympathiser.

Called for air strikes on the Republic.

Probably the most respectable DUPer they could have selected. Which in itself tells a story.

death or glory

Can I be one of the first to offer my Congatulations to Willie.

death or glory

blinding

No legislature that is partly made up of hereditary members can have any of that anyway...
It should be abolished as he enters the door . Its a shameful place that has just shamed itself even more .

Thankfully a United Ireland will stop this $h!t House having any affect on Ireland .

automaticforthepeople

Well I do like Richie Remo and the like.
The right Rev McCrea is a Gospel singer not a country singer.
Thanks for clarifying that, i never knew there was a difference. That said I couldn't see him getting down to serious business with the The Dixie Chicks in a recording studio. i suppose Reverend wouldn't allow them to work.

borntorum

This is the guy who said of infamous sectarian murderer Billy Wright, “His only crime is defending Ulster.”

A disgusting scumbag who should be in prison not in parliament. Even by the debased standards of Theresa May’s government this is shameful.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies