My soccer joke: What would be the best playing position for Spanish and hispanic soccer players named Jesus?

Patslatt1

My soccer joke: What would be the best playing position for Spanish and hispanic soccer players named Jesus?

Answer: Goalkeeper, because Jesus saves! Jesus Saves billboards appear outside many American Protestant churches.

mac tíre

Answer: Goalkeeper, because Jesus saves! Jesus Saves billboards appear outside many American Protestant churches.
Shít joke made worse by having to explain it.

former wesleyan

How do you balance playing for a Premier League football team with your carpentry commitments? #AskJesus

corporal punishment

This joke is as old as football itself. Remember...Jesus saves but Keegan scores from the rebound? FFS.

silverharp

What is the difference between an Liverpool supporter and a baby?
The baby will stop whining after awhile.

GDPR

[video=youtube;SO5Y1OuQIxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO5Y1OuQIxo[/video]

Patslatt1

This joke is as old as football itself. Remember...Jesus saves but Keegan scores from the rebound? FFS.
As an occasional tv viewer of the game and not a diehard fan, I humbly admit I wasn't aware of that. I pat myself on the back for reinventing the first half of the joke, however.

Patslatt1

Shít joke made worse by having to explain it.
You were aware of the billboard messages outside American Protestant churches but many Irish are not and your vastly superior intelligence instantly grasped the joke!

New Threads

Most Replies