Myanmar denies ethnic cleansing of Muslim minority

Karloff

He said with glee.

There's a clip of Burmese soldiers tasing a Muslim toddler on Twitter, no doubt you'd enjoy watching it.
Just saw a bit of it. Had that whole 'reappraisal of my species' feeling i get when i see a new layer of evil up close, a bell goes off somewhere in my soul i cannot localise warning me of a future ruled by people like that and for a moment i truly believe in the notion of a cosmic battle between good and evil. There are just no words for some people, to see a helpless terrified baby but just see an enemy and do that.

eoghanacht

Just saw a bit of it. Had that whole 'reappraisal of my species' feeling i get when i see a new layer of evil. There are just no words for some people, to see a helpless terrified baby but just see an enemy.
Scratch that.

It was from Cambodia, apparently. Arrests were made.

Karloff

shoneen

I heard she was never under house arrest - she was just too lazy to leave ...!! Fact.

cunnyfunt

I think you'll find adherents of Christianity murder more people than other religions.
With the obnoxious difference being, the Christians would NOT be doing so in the name of religion...(thats even assuming your statement has any element of truth attached to it).

cunnyfunt

Those who define people primarily by their religions always end up defending the indefensible.

The Rohinga people are predominantly Muslim. Their right to live in peace, free from murder gangs, is a human right and is not dependent on their religion.

Anyone with a shred of integrity or humanity would stand by people of any creed or none who are under attack, just for existing.
Thats a perfectly fair point. However............what makes me personally laugh is the majority of liberal numpty t1ts, who will defend muslims to have those rights at every opportunity, however when the minorities within muslim communities are discriminated against (which is more often than not btw).............these same "principled" moralists are as silent as fook.
they're all for the minorities, so long as they're black/muslim etc..............but definitely not white/Christian etc...

Analyzer

Or Tibet before the Chinese took over.
Tibetans are more fervent about Buddhism than CCP in Beijing.

This thread contains numerous attempts to deflect from the fact that the doctrine of the lunar cult advocates rape, murder, theft, enslavement, submission and duplicity - whilst the doctrinal core of Buddhism advocates searching for inner calm, self-discovery, balance, appreciation of nature and non-aggression.

There is a massive diffference which cannot be painted as the contrary.

tsarbomb

Muslim terrorists have killed twelve members of the security forces in western Myanmar in a gun and bomb attack. It's an example both of their complete disregard for the lives of even their own coreligionists and the utter lack of honour which exists in Islam that many of their fellow Muslims were killed in the attack.

https://apnews.com/37103be49dd249af8f2e7297b599fb41

Mick Mac

I prefer to see Budhists on my flight than Muslims.
Some Buddhists in Myanmar are acting like pure c0cks at the moment. Its fair to point this out.

Just like some Muslims act like pure c0cks although on a wide geographic scale and with more deaths.

This statement of fact has not hurt Buddhists or muslims the world over.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies