Naggers, Do they annoy you?

Website
www.merrionstreet.ie
I have to admit I am becoming increasingly annoyed with Naggers.

All over this forum people want to nag, nag nag nag.

The Feedback forum is full of naggers, I think they have nothing better to do with their day they sit around on welfare doing what naggers do best. I bet they are eating Supermacs and thinking of new ways to nag about something on P.ie and start a thread in feedback.

Is it time we ended all welfare for Naggers? Surely these Naggers should be put back to work otherwise they will feel safe in their nagger world and believe they can continue acting like Naggers and ruin it for the rest of us.

Its getting to the point where I am afraid to log onto P.ie without being attacked by a Nagger.

Irish-Rationalist

You have the audacity to come on here and use the "n" word, the most deplorable of racial slurs, and expect sympathy!?

Personally, I'm outraged. Nag, nag, nag ...

Gurdiev77

i have to admit i am becoming increasingly annoyed with naggers.

The feedback forum is full of naggers, i think they have nothing better to do with their day they sit around on welfare doing what naggers do best. I bet they are eating supermacs and thinking of new ways to nag about something on p.ie and start a thread in feedback.

Is it time we ended all welfare for naggers? Surely these naggers should be put back to work otherwise they will feel safe in their nagger world and believe they can continue acting like naggers and ruin it for the rest of us.

Its getting to the point where i am afraid to log onto p.ie without being attacked by a nagger.
define nagging ....

between the bridges

Ah jaysus, the auld dyslexia had moi thinking Djarryango had started a fred...

Rural

define nagging ....
It's the word that a husband/son/father uses to describe a well deserved telling off!

So, maybe the Queen gave the King an earful this morning.:D

Orbit v2

It's the word that a husband/son/father uses to describe a well deserved telling off!

So, maybe the Queen gave the King an earful this morning.:D
I was always told. If you're going to say something negative, then you have to say two positive things first.

Unfortunately, naggers never do that..

ticketyboo

The Feedback forum is full of naggers, I think they have nothing better to do with their day they sit around on welfare doing what naggers do best. I bet they are eating Supermacs and thinking of new ways to nag about something on P.ie and start a thread in feedback.

Is it time we ended all welfare for Naggers? Surely these Naggers should be put back to work otherwise they will feel safe in their nagger world and believe they can continue acting like Naggers and ruin it for the rest of us.

Its getting to the point where I am afraid to log onto P.ie without being attacked by a Nagger.
If only I could get you to desist from logging onto p.ie by nagging I'd be at you 24 hours a day......
Take your trolling threads and shove them up your hole, you childish clown.....
Of course you had to justify your bile by the reference to people on welfare.....what work do YOU do, because if we were to judge you on the maturity applied in your contributions you're probably in national school....

Rural

I was always told. If you're going to say something negative, then you have to say two positive things first.

Unfortunately, naggers never do that..
I wouldn't know, nagging isn't one of my failings!:)

Franzoni

The two things nagging and a King thread inspires.....

[video=youtube;XsHp57M86_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsHp57M86_A[/video]

farnaby

[video]https://giphy.com/gifs/racism-MsxeeKYBb5y2k[/video]

D

Deleted member 34656

You have the audacity to come on here and use the "n" word, the most deplorable of racial slurs, and expect sympathy!?

Personally, I'm outraged. Nag, nag, nag ...
Ha. Nordie.

Only naggers can call other naggers naggers.

Everybody knows this.

PBP voter

The site is full of professional victims. Very scouse like.

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
The site is full of professional victims. Very scouse like.

Rots, who never likes to give out about other posters, really has to take exception to this....I am a certified award-winning Amateur victim of good standing in the victim community!:? LOL

New Threads

Most Replies