• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Namaleaks is Live

statsman

The new https://www.namaleaks.com/ site is live today, with no leaks so far. I'm no fan of Wallace or Daly, but this could be very interesting. Good to see a sane head like Frank McDonald involved.

I thought it might be a good idea to have a single thread to collate responses to whatever emerges.

They're not limiting themselves to NAMA, it seems:

Namaleaks is a project that seeks to uncover possible injustice and poor practice related to NAMA (National Asset Management Agency) and financial institutions in Ireland.

sethjem7

This is going to be one of those 'legal difficulties' threads, isn't it?

statsman

This is going to be one of those 'legal difficulties' threads, isn't it?
Highly probable. But none of my Hickey posts were deleted, so what the hell.

Accidental sock

Do you think I should mail them about the Olympic tickets I paid for? Went to a hotel collect them, and there was nobody there except a load of journalists.

statsman

Do you think I should mail them about the Olympic tickets I paid for? Went to a hotel collect them, and there was nobody there except a load of journalists.
[video=youtube;NKR2n-G-wdM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKR2n-G-wdM[/video]

realistic1

The new https://www.namaleaks.com/ site is live today, with no leaks so far. I'm no fan of Wallace or Daly, but this could be very interesting. Good to see a sane head like Frank McDonald involved.

I thought it might be a good idea to have a single thread to collate responses to whatever emerges.

Lets hope something will emerge from it, but it will probably be some non connected fool that will take the fall if anything serious does emerge.

PBP voter

My NAMA owned apartment has a leaky roof. Can they help?

realistic1

Lets hope something will emerge from it, but it will probably be some non connected fool that will take the fall if anything serious does emerge.

eoghanacht

But but whatabout Wallace and his tax bill?

stopdoingstuff

This is a thing of beauty. Both of them are tremendous public representatives, and their other idiosyncrasies would not put me off voting for either of them. I voted Daly in the past and it was the best vote I ever cast in a general election. This latest initiative further underlines how much value I am getting for my vote. For those who think they are all the same, I would suggest that they are definitely not all the same.

jmcc

Should be fun for the moditariat. There's Hickey and now Namaleaks.

GDPR

An attempt led by national public representatives to have an extra layer of oversight of a public national body which has a huge amount of public investment tied up in it, with secrecy surrounding it in the form of some sort of cold war espionage type thing dressed up as 'commercial sensitivity', in the national interest, that may attract whistleblowers. Down with that sort of thing. Did I mention a certain individuals tax affairs, or Shannon arrests etc?

eoghanacht

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies