Name The Dublin Places

Rural

Just one for the Bank Holiday. Now some are beyond cryptic and two are mad, but it's a bit of craic.

Name these places in Dublin -

Dub Places.jpg

Rural

I have the answers if anyone is stuck.

Just sayin'.

NYCKY

Ok not overly familiar with Dublin and without thinking too much a few jump out at me.

4. Swords
6. Dolphins Barn
7. Foxrock
18. Temple Bar

Rural

Ok not overly familiar with Dublin and without thinking too much a few jump out at me.

4. Swords
6. Dolphins Barn
7. Foxrock
18. Temple Bar

To be honest, I thought any Dub on here would have been posting and saying that they got them all in a few seconds.

Now no. 3 and no. 10 stumped me and when I heard what they were, I was still a bit stumped.

NYCKY

To be honest, I thought any Dub on here would have been posting and saying that they got them all in a few seconds.

Now no. 3 and no. 10 stumped me and when I heard what they were, I was still a bit stumped.

I too would expect Dubs to know all these right away, certainly at least native Dubs.

Rural

I too would expect Dubs to know all these right away, certainly at least native Dubs.
Scaredy cats, they'll wait for a Kerry man like yerself to get most of them and then jump in.

NYCKY

Scaredy cats, they'll wait for a Kerry man like yerself to get most of them and then jump in.

Hopefully I don't have any wrong but I do get a pass not being from Dublin. I think the last time I was there (bar passing through the airport) was like 10 years ago.

Rural

1, 2, 4, 11, 12 and 16 are up for grabs.

Anyone?

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom