• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Hillmanhunter1

We're going to need a serious player, and someone who can get up to speed quickly.
My vote goes to Mairead McGuinness.
Thoughts?

wombat

I doubt it will be McGuinness, maybe McEntee, probably has to be female, maybe Zappone will be tempted, she'd be PC enough to satisfy the media.

Hillmanhunter1

I doubt it will be McGuinness, maybe McEntee, probably has to be female, maybe Zappone will be tempted, she'd be PC enough to satisfy the media.
McEntee has the credentials too, but it is no slight on Zappone to say she's not the right person for the job as we approach the end of the Brexit negotiations.

Round tower

Could they do a CJH on it and give it to someone in SF like when he nominated Dick Burke, full sure FF would win the resulting by-election.

luggage

Dame_Enda

It will probably go to Simon Coveney or Mairead McGuinness. David O'Sullivan can't be ruled out, but its rumoured FG are insisting on choosing the successor.

former wesleyan

We're going to need a serious player, and someone who can get up to speed quickly.
My vote goes to Mairead McGuinness.
Thoughts?
Who says it's going to be an Irish appointment ? It may well be but afaik it's not a given.

jimbohane

Micheal Healy Ray. He has listened to enough drunken farmers in his pub to know what agriculture is in need of.:):)
I read that Anne Rabbitte has thrown her name into the hat for Minister of Agriculture and her reasons are that is that she is from the west and was raised on a farm.:ROFLMAO:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom