National Action neo-nazis' arrested by anti-terror police are members of British Army.

eoghanacht

I suspect these clowns are riddled with informers or under cover plod.

Still, Neo-Nazi's planning attacks is not something you want to hear about. I wonder what's empowering all these Nazi's.

Well done to those involved in bringing these people to justice.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/neonazis-arrested-by-antiterror-police-are-members-of-british-army-a3627311.html

British soldiers arrested over alleged membership of banned neo-Nazi group British soldiers arrested over alleged membership of banned neo-Nazi group

Clanrickard

Still, Neo-Nazi's planning attacks is not something you want to hear about. I wonder what's empowering all these Nazi's.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/neonazis-arrested-by-antiterror-police-are-members-of-british-army-a3627311.html

British soldiers arrested over alleged membership of banned neo-Nazi group British soldiers arrested over alleged membership of banned neo-Nazi group
A reaction to far left violence and Islamist extremism.

PBP voter

Tricky one for the 4chan lads on this site.

They have to pretend to support Irish republicanism but they wont want to criticize the neo-nazis.

eoghanacht

randomwalk

See, you done the same on the Charlottesville thread, justifying them.
The Economist had a piece about Neo-Nazi's in the German army following the arrest of that solider who disguised himself as a refugee. They cited some 10 year old report that stated that 10-15% of soldier had neo-nazi leanings (I cannot remember the exact figure). I would suppose it would make sense for their being a disproportionate number of the far right in the army, considering they are supposed to be willing to kill for their country.

former wesleyan

It'd take more than Jeremy I'm- a -vegetarian Corbyn and a couple of knife attacks to motivate someone to join a neo-Nazi group
if they weren't already of that mind.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
To think that the same organisation that gave birth to Sergeant Idi Amin should have to bear this disgrace.

Mind you Idi would have awarded himself another Victoria Cross, with Iron Cross, bar, cluster, oak leaves, and a fruit bowl.

GDPR

Well done to all those involved if these people were genuinely National Action (I thought they had dissolved after their being banned? Either way a pretty disgusting group) members plotting murder and mayhem.

GDPR

If these people are who the media and the State is saying they are, and I would be very distrustful of both, than they are actually Neo-Nazis in the realest sense of that term and not how it is abused on here, people actually on a par with ISIL supporters, and as evil as Antifa are more evil than they.

Old Mr Grouser

Well done to all those involved if these people were genuinely National Action (I thought they had dissolved after their being banned)? Either way a pretty disgusting group) members plotting murder and mayhem.
Apparently elements of the organisation is still meeting in secret.

But I don't see how action against members of secret societies, simply because they're members of that particular secret society, can be either effective, or 'natural justice'.

The people concerned can claim to be simply members of a split from Opus Dei or similar.

GDPR

Apparently elements of the organisation is still meeting in secret.

But I don't see how action against members of secret societies, simply because they're members of that particular secret society, can be either effective, or 'natural justice'.

The people concerned can claim to be simply members of a split from Opus Dei or similar.
Yeah but the thing is were ex-members always going to meet each other privately? There is a difference between and actually keeping the organization going under ground. If I remember rightly they banned anyone over 30 from joining so I'm surprised that one of the people arrested is 34. I was deeply surprised when they got banned given that I believed that they were a honey trap to attract psychopaths who were potentially dangerous but otherwise would have remained "off the radar" so that the State could keep an eye on them.

rainmaker

Administrator

They are obviously scumbags with no sense of history or irony. I hope they go away for a long time.

Spirit Of Newgrange

we now have the ugly dangerous scary types all lining up to square off. Left versus right...or something equally ugly. Evidence all our politicians have failed to manage Western Europe.

Old Mr Grouser

They are obviously scumbags with no sense of history or irony.

I hope they go away for a long time.
That would have to depend on what they did.

In the case of the soldiers if all they've done is said things among themselves, and not been involver in bomb-making or similar, then the appropriate punishment would be jst to bot them out -to civvy street and the dole-queue.

rainmaker

Administrator
That would have to depend on what they did.

In the case of the soldiers if all they've done is said things among themselves, and not been involver in bomb-making or similar, then the appropriate punishment would be jst to bot them out -to civvy street and the dole-queue.
They joined a prohibited organization. An organization that is banned by the Home Office. That is against the law.

It also contravenes the military law they are also covered by and in my opinion, they have betrayed the oath they swore.

That is more than enough and that is without even getting into the moral and ethical arguments.

publicrealm

Oooh - bit of a dilemma here for our resident Nazi sympathisers/deniers who are also virulently anti- British Army.

flavirostris

It's amazing how they can crack down on far right groups with no hesitation but are powerless against the estimated 30,000 jihadis in Britain and the many extremist Islamic groups.

New Threads

Most Replies