National Action neo-nazis' arrested by anti-terror police are members of British Army.

bonkers

All of those headcases preaching on street corners in British cities. The radicals who belong to groups like El Muhajiroun.

One of the London attackers belonged to one of these radical Islamic groups and was even filmed in a documentary.

What was he doing walking around free? If you're going to throw members of National Action in jail for suspicion of intent to commit terrorist acts, at least apply the rule consistently.
Go polish your jackboots. Nazi scum. Another sprinter.

mulligan

It's amazing how they can crack down on far right groups with no hesitation but are powerless against the estimated 30,000 jihadis in Britain and the many extremist Islamic groups.
Their crime was to be White in an Anti-White system.

USER1234

Their crime was to be White in an Anti-White system.
No their crime was to be part of an outlawed terrorist organisation under the Terrorism Act 2000, even if the group was legal (which happily it is not) they would still be breaking military law by being members of this group

Last edited:

mulligan

No their crime was to be part of an outlawed terrorist organisation under the Terrorism Act 2000
The group was disbanded last year. No longer exists. If they are prosecuting individuals for meeting friends or for being members before it was proscribed it is outrageous. This is government tyranny.

It was only proscribed because of Zionist lobbying and pressure groups.

USER1234

The group was disbanded last year. No longer exists. If they are prosecuting individuals for meeting friends or for being members before it was proscribed it is outrageous. This is government tyranny.

It was only proscribed because of Zionist lobbying and pressure groups.
Obviously the uk authorities have different information or they wouldn't have been arrested even if the group was legal (which happily it is not) they would still be breaking military law by being members of this group

As for the rest of your post that's just paranoid ranting

mulligan

Obviously the uk authorities have different information or they wouldn't have been arrested even if the group was legal (which happily it is not) they would still be breaking military law by being members of this group

As for the rest of your post that's just paranoid ranting
One of their main guys Renshaw is being prosecuted on trumped up charges because the "Campaign for Anti Semitism" bullied the CPS into charging him.

Its on their website and his wikipedia.
This is just more Zionist filth throwing their weight around and trying to ruin the lives of innocent young men.

USER1234

One of their main guys Renshaw is being prosecuted on trumped up charges because the "Campaign for Anti Semitism" bullied the CPS into charging him.

Its on their website and his wikipedia.
This is just more Zionist filth throwing their weight around and trying to ruin the lives of innocent young men.
BULL************************

they been caught at it and now they will face the consequences for their criminal acts

Post-truth

RasherHash

I suspect these clowns are riddled with informers or under cover plod.

Still, Neo-Nazi's planning attacks is not something you want to hear about. I wonder what's empowering all these Nazi's.

Well done to those involved in bringing these people to justice.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/neonazis-arrested-by-antiterror-police-are-members-of-british-army-a3627311.html

British soldiers arrested over alleged membership of banned neo-Nazi group British soldiers arrested over alleged membership of banned neo-Nazi group
Funny it says they're antisemitic, usually these rightwing groups are pro-israhell.

GDPR

Funny it says they're antisemitic, usually these rightwing groups are pro-israhell.
No National Action were actually anti-Semitic, as in actually wanting to commit genocide against Jews and actually Neo-Nazi in the sense that I would use that term and not in the way that amster would use that term.

Aindriu

Tricky one for the 4chan lads on this site.

They have to pretend to support Irish republicanism but they wont want to criticize the neo-nazis.
100% wrong!

I totally condem these fools for bringing the Army into disrepute and being members of a proscribed organisation!

They will discharged by the Army as 'SNLR' i.e. Services no longer required.

Every serving soldier and veteran will be disgusted by their actions, as I know many of my friends are.

Aindriu

There's a little thing call the law and it allows people

1) Freedom of religion
2) Freedom of speech
3) no imprisonment without proof of a crime or intention to commit a crime
There is also something called The Prevention of Terrorism Act 2000 which allows for suspension of habeus corpus and internment if agreed by Parliament.

GDPR

In the early 1990s Neo-Nazis carried out a couple of really horrific no warning nail bombs against civilian targets in London, which killed several people including infants. That shouldn't be forgotten.

Catalpast

I suspect these clowns are riddled with informers or under cover plod.

Still, Neo-Nazi's planning attacks is not something you want to hear about. I wonder what's empowering all these Nazi's.

Well done to those involved in bringing these people to justice.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/neonazis-arrested-by-antiterror-police-are-members-of-british-army-a3627311.html

British soldiers arrested over alleged membership of banned neo-Nazi group British soldiers arrested over alleged membership of banned neo-Nazi group
I think your congratulations are a bit pre mature me ol flower

- no one has been convicted of anything so far...

eoghanacht

Nazi sneaking regarder.

rainmaker

Administrator
This group was infiltrated and radicalised/lead by MI5.
That is a very, very stupid claim. This was a police led operation.

That sort of nonsense might be enough to convince a Trump supporter in the U.S. rust belt that he's innocent after his latest slip up, but it wont wash here.

I am not even going to waste my my time asking for a credible source - You should watch that paranoia, though.

rainmaker

Administrator

You're sneaking regard is a bit premature - they have contravened military law immediately and their careers are over.

Also, the police have not taken such high profile action on a tip off or on mere suspicion. They will have a wealth of evidence. I look forward to your whining when they are convicted.

There's no way they are walking from this with a no further action outcome.

Aindriu

You're sneaking regard is a bit premature - they have contravened military law immediately and their careers are over.

Also, the police have not taken such high profile action on a tip off or on mere suspicion. They will have a wealth of evidence. I look forward to your whining when they are convicted.

There's no way they are walking from this with a no further action outcome.
Section 69 of the Army Act 1955 to be exact - Actions or behaviour likely to bring the Army into disrepute.

Normally not enough for dismissal but in this case there will be exceptions made. They will all be discharged as 'SNLR' - Services no longer required.

As for criminal law, the Terror Act 2010 is quite broad and far reaching. Membership of a proscribed organisation normally carries a jail sentence.

West Midlands Police Special Branch will not have gone all the way to Cyprus to arrest two of them without knowing they had concrete evidence against them.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies