National Action neo-nazis' arrested by anti-terror police are members of British Army.

GDPR

He is very Israel-friendly. Incidentally a friend of his is now trying to take over UKIP.
Ann Marie Waters was involved in organizing the protests in England in 2010 against Pope Benedict's visit, I remember that well, gosh at even that age I was very much on the other side and hoping I could shake his hand. Actually I remember well a geeky SSPX lad giving me pro-Catholic leaflets to give out to others. In my own personal history it was an important day.

rainmaker

Administrator
Now if you had any wit you would have comeback with something like 'thirty pieces of silver' or something.

Incredibly, like you 'Tommy' provides all this amusement completely free of charge - which will no doubt come as a relief to Israeli taxpayers.

mulligan

He is very Israel-friendly. Incidentally a friend of his is now trying to take over UKIP.
Why would Stephen Lennon aka Tommy Robinson, a working class Englishman from Luton have such a deep love for Israel?

It isn't for any religious reasons. More likely his bank account.

GDPR

Why would Stephen Lennon aka Tommy Robinson, a working class Englishman from Luton have such a deep love for Israel?

It isn't for any religious reasons. More likely his bank account.
The deep hatred of Muslims cause the deep love of the Zionist colonial project. As far as himself goes it is most probably that simple. Of course there is multiple stuff after that. He is a tool but he is clueless from all that I can see.

GDPR

Now if you had any wit you would have comeback with something like 'thirty pieces of silver' or something.

Incredibly, like you 'Tommy' provides all this amusement completely free of charge - which will no doubt come as a relief to Israeli taxpayers.
Both the EDL and Rebel Media have had a lot of money thrown at them by certain sources.

mulligan

How do you define agent? In one he is and in one he isn't. I don't he is being malicious in his own mind, I don't think he is a paid up member of Mossad. However in a certain respect he is a Mossad agent. One of Tommy's problems by the way is that Muslims don't like to inter-marry. Neither do my birth family or in-laws but both allow under certain circumstances.

Part of the reason for mass immigration is to create a totally atomized society that could resist nothing at all that the Elites throw at it because we are all "just individuals". A lot of Tommy's complaint against Muslims is that they are not just individuals.

Yes of course they are in great trouble.
I don't believe he is a Mossad agent but that individual did and he was from the Middle East and knew much more than I do about goings on in Israel. But like you say its irrelevant if he is officially on their books he does their biding.

Lennon has a big following in England and as in the EDL he has convinced many on the right to start waving Israeli flags around. Has a long history with the EDL and various things that stand out.

GDPR

Ssshh, its hilarious popping in to this thread to see our resident far right intellectual impressing the knuckle-dragger.

M15 has nothing to worry about. :)

mulligan

The deep hatred of Muslims cause the deep love of the Zionist colonial project. As far as himself goes it is most probably that simple. Of course there is multiple stuff after that. He is a tool but he is clueless from all that I can see.
The bottom line with Lennon or Robinson or whatever his name is this week, is that he only cares about Muslims and Muslim immigration.

If 1 million Africans who weren't Muslim moved in, he wouldn't care at all. He openly says this on a regular basis. Like you said earlier Muslims tend to marry their own. If you listened to Robinson you'd swear this was all about the Quran.

mulligan

Ssshh, its hilarious popping in to this thread to see our resident far right intellectual impressing the knuckle-dragger.

M15 has nothing to worry about. :)
I hope I am the far right intellectual! Maybe if you kept quiet and listened you might learn something. We know what we're talking about. [emoji41]

GDPR

I hope I am the far right intellectual! Maybe if you kept quiet and listened you might learn something. We know what we're talking about. [emoji41]
I can foresee a serious split in Pies Neo-Nazi Front ... :D

RasherHash

I will look into if she is from a Jewish background but that isn't enough to condemn as in anyway bad for me. Probably the best person I know I was raised Modern Orthodox though she is a very serious Orthodox Nun now. The spending time in Northern Ireland comes from Paul Golding who had an immense attraction to Ulster Loyalism going back to his BNP days. I'm not in their "loop" so I can't tell what she thinks about it. People will go along with things very often if they believe it is in the greater good. By the way I'm from an Ulster Protestant background just so you know. Zionist have money and the people in power in the Zionist colonial project aren't the brown or black Jews. That people manically opposed to Islam would side with Zionism isn't that strange- riddle me this, do you believe Philip Dewinters is Jewish over in Flanders?
Geert Wilders is funded by Israel.

[video=youtube;SeLs6C2hYC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeLs6C2hYC8[/video]

RasherHash

Filthy lucre.

Lol, you're in a position to know how the Israhell embassy spend their loot :)

former wesleyan

https://www.yahoo.com/news/uk-police-arrest-11-banned-neo-nazi-group-115014084.html

The 11 men, aged between 22 and 35, were arrested in different parts of England and Wales and are all suspected of being members of the organisation.

"Individuals involved in proscribed organisations who support extremist ideologies bring damaging consequences to local communities," Russ Jackson, who is responsible for counter-terrorism policing in northwest England, said in a statement.

Two serving British soldiers, including one serving at a British base in Cyprus, were charged earlier this month with being members of National Action.

National Action was outlawed last December, six months after the assassination of lawmaker Jo Cox by a far-right sympathiser.

Wagmore

I was told twice before that Tommy Robinson was a paid Israeli agent. I don't believe that, but I do know he has a long shady history including a prison term for fraud with a Rothschild.

I think we may be in for hundreds of years of violence. I think things are going to get much much worse before they get better.
I would actually prefer a bloodbath than slow transformation of Europe into Brazil. Places like Britain and France are in deep trouble.
Agreed-think it's only a matter of time. If it starts though,there'll be no end to it so be careful what you wish for.

Wagmore

How do you define agent? In one he is and in one he isn't. I don't he is being malicious in his own mind, I don't think he is a paid up member of Mossad. However in a certain respect he is a Mossad agent. One of Tommy's problems by the way is that Muslims don't like to inter-marry. Neither do my birth family or in-laws but both allow under certain circumstances.

Part of the reason for mass immigration is to create a totally atomized society that could resist nothing at all that the Elites throw at it because we are all "just individuals". A lot of Tommy's complaint against Muslims is that they are not just individuals.

Yes of course they are in great trouble.
If they are, we are.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom