• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

National Open Pro-Choice Meeting Saturday, December 8, 12 Noon.

Ramon Mercadar

National Open Pro-Choice Meeting
Organised By IrishChoiceNetwork

Saturday, December 8, 2012 12:00pm until 3:00pm

All who are interested in ensuring that what happened to Savita Halappanavar and others before her never happens again to another woman in Ireland, all who seek to ensure that women's rights to life, health and self-determination are respected and protected on this island are invited to an open meeting to launch a national pro-choice campaign on December 8th. It will be held in Dublin city centre. The venue is the Gresham Hotel on O'Connell Street.

https://www.facebook.com/events/362873540472506/

Radix

Will you be playing Madonna's Immaculate Collection in honour of the Feast Day?

And So I Said

Last edited:

Ramon Mercadar

This fetish for murder is very disturbing.
Your mindset is very disturbing as well.

Using that sort of language makes rational debate impossible.

Ramon Mercadar

And So I Said

Your mindset is very disturbing as well.

Using that sort of language makes rational debate impossible.
what word would you use instead of murder?

You go to the abortion clinic with a living baby/fetus inside you and when you leave that baby/fetus in a cold stainless steel bucket dead.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9116111/Killing-babies-article-reveals-the-truth-of-abortion-say-pro-lifers.html

Killing babies no different from abortion, experts say
Parents should be allowed to have their newborn babies killed because they are “morally irrelevant” and ending their lives is no different to abortion, a group of medical ethicists linked to Oxford University has argued.

Last edited:

Ramon Mercadar

what word would you use instead of murder?

You go to the abortion clinic with a living baby/fetus inside you and when you leave that baby/fetus in a cold stainless steel bucket dead.
Yeah and you don't care if pregnant women die in agony because they are denied abortions.

Well, thats not true.

Neither are your charges of murder.

And So I Said

Yeah and you don't care if pregnant women die in agony because they are denied abortions.

Well, thats not true.

Neither are your charges of murder.
what word would you use instead of murder? I will replace it with 'killing' if that makes you feel better.

hiding behind a poster

National Open Pro-Choice Meeting
Organised By IrishChoiceNetwork

Saturday, December 8, 2012 12:00pm until 3:00pm

All who are interested in ensuring that what happened to Savita Halappanavar and others before her never happens again to another woman in Ireland, all who seek to ensure that women's rights to life, health and self-determination are respected and protected on this island are invited to an open meeting to launch a national pro-choice campaign on December 8th. It will be held in Dublin city centre. The venue is the Gresham Hotel on O'Connell Street.

https://www.facebook.com/events/362873540472506/
Jumping the gun again, I see. Along with inventing new rights that are not in the Constitution, and cannot be legislated for without a referendum.

hiding behind a poster

There's no evidence of that having happened in this case. And you know that full well.

MariaMcN

Stop spamming this site with endless amounts of pro-abortion propaganda and publicity!

And stop exploiting a tragic death for your own political purposes!

Skyrocket

There's no evidence of that having happened in this case. And you know that full well.
Ramon has no shame in exploiting Savita's death for all it's worth to push his 'abortion on demand' agenda in total absence of the facts of her case.

And So I Said

Ramon has no shame in exploiting Savita's death for all it's worth to push his 'abortion on demand' agenda in total absence of the facts of her case.
I notice that there will be a Pro Life candle lit rally outside Dail Eireann next Tuesday 4th December 2012 starting at 4.00pm for those who are interested in attending.

Skypeme

This is the reason that three, to date, different enquiries are scheduled to try to get to the truth! The sooner the better, preferably before ANY legislation is contemplated.

I strongly suspect that the truth in this case will be stranger than the fiction driving the abortion lobby.

emulator

The persistent use of Savita's name to advance the pro-abortion agenda is something I find offensive.
I'm on neither side of the fence in this debate but you have some neck coming out with that statement.... you really have. You bumped numerous threads today just to post inaccurate information about her death.

Skypeme

I notice that there will be a Pro Life candle lit rally outside Dail Eireann next Tuesday 4th December 2012 starting at 4.00pm for those who are interested in attending.
Its worth pointing out that this Pro-Life Candlelit Vigil at the Kildare Street entrance is supported by all pro-life groups.