Nationalism in the USA

fluffykontbiscuits

Well school is a learning environment, like religion, nationalism has no place would rather see a blanket ban and then the kids can burn flags/wave them do whatever they want outside of school.

IvoShandor

Twitter
yes
What's the hell is your problem?
The boy is a citizen of the US so he has the right to wave the US flag on US soil.
In Ireland we wave the tricolor proudly. Every other country is exactly the same.
The Chilean miners wave their country's flag.
What is stupid about loving your country and being patriotic?
If you are living in a foreign country you respect the sovereignty of that country and respect its symbols and its people or else you get the hell out.

The Stars and Stripes are more than just a flag, they are a symbol of freedom around the world and it is a symbol of liberty that generations have fought and died for.

[/IMG]
Blah, blah, blah....
I'm sure the people of every country in the world are patriotic and have a positive feeling about their flag,but not every person makes a fetish out of it, as many in ther USA do.
That username is a bit...:roll: too. If I recall "Meine Ehre heißt Treue" ('Loyalty is my honour' or 'My honour is loyalty') was the motto of the SS.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies