Nationalist Fury At 'Nationalist' Slur...

between the bridges

The Alliance candidate for South Belfast said: "Colum Eastwood claimed his party represents everyone but in the same breath admitted the SDLP is a nationalist party.

Paula Bradshaw should withdraw 'outrageous slur' on nationalists, says SDLP's Alasdair McDonnell - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

All this fury is getting out of hand, I blame the lack of leadership direction and talent in the nationalist community. But perhaps I'm wrong so are any of our CNR posters offended by being labelled nationalist? Or have alliance stooped too lo on this one...

GDPR

You can be a Nationalist and represent everybody.

You can also be a Unionist and represent everybody.

Some people also who are labelled "Nationalist" in an Ulster context aren't Nationalist at all, and in fact are even strongly opposed to Irish Nationalism.

The Alliance Party pretending not to be a Unionist Party is also pretty sad.

hollandia

The Alliance candidate for South Belfast said: "Colum Eastwood claimed his party represents everyone but in the same breath admitted the SDLP is a nationalist party.

Paula Bradshaw should withdraw 'outrageous slur' on nationalists, says SDLP's Alasdair McDonnell - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

All this fury is getting out of hand, I blame the lack of leadership direction and talent in the nationalist community. But perhaps I'm wrong so are any of our CNR posters offended by being labelled nationalist? Or have alliance stooped too lo on this one...
I feel dirty for saying this, but bravo. That is a first class pun. 10/10

automaticforthepeople

Sylvia Hermon does a good job of representing every one in North Down, no matter how well off they are. Sylvia will be a shoe in.

hollandia

Oooheeeeooooh she looks just like Buddy Holly...

GDPR

I'm not really feeling the fury here.

Think Bridges is now sinking into his dotage, basically.

The goat glands aren't working any more.

theloner

This delayed pent up rage is fun to watch.

aiteal

Is this Paula Bradshaw 'Unionist & Conservative'? or Paula Bradshaw 'Alliance' speaking?
The husband and wife team of Paula and Ian Parsley, I wonder if each one of them ever worries that the other will leave the marriage if a better offer comes along.

Toland

Website
www.aggressive-secularist.com
Sylvia Hermon does a good job of representing every one in North Down, no matter how well off they are. Sylvia will be a shoe in.
shoo in.

Imagine you're trying to get a sheep through a gate into a field. What sound do you utter as you're waving your arms about?

hollandia

shoo in.

Imagine you're trying to get a sheep through a gate into a field. What sound do you utter as you're waving your arms about?
"Shoe", as anyone who has ever moved cattle knows, it's a valuable asset. Just to wind pedants like you up.

between the bridges

shoo in.

In Tayrone they say ' hould thon wan still sir'...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies