Nationalist Sectarian No- Go Areas

between the bridges

Nationalist sectarian threats have forced a protestant business out of the no go (for prods) Ardyone

The owner of a DB Scaffolding based in Carrickfergus said he was told to remove his men from a job at a licensed premises in Ardoyne on Tuesday morning.

David Brown said his company had been engaged by a contractor for work on the Pairc An Ghleanna bar on Ardoyne Avenue and had already started work when he received a call at around 10am on Tuesday informing him that his three members of staff had to leave the area immediately.

"I thought these days were over, apparently not", he said.

The owner of a Carrickfergus scaffolding firm has spoken of his disgust after he was told to remove his men from a job in the Ardoyne area of Belfast on Tuesday morning.

DB Scaffolding owner David Brown said his company had been engaged by a contractor for work on the 'Pairc An Ghleanna' bar on Ardoyne Avenue.

Mr Brown said he received a call at around 10am on Tuesday, September 17, from the contractor informing him that his three members of staff had to leave the area for their own safety.

Its 2019 tis it not about time nationalists let go of their ghetto mentally...

2lazy

Nationalist sectarian threats have forced a protestant business out of the no go (for prods) Ardyone

The owner of a DB Scaffolding based in Carrickfergus said he was told to remove his men from a job at a licensed premises in Ardoyne on Tuesday morning.

David Brown said his company had been engaged by a contractor for work on the Pairc An Ghleanna bar on Ardoyne Avenue and had already started work when he received a call at around 10am on Tuesday informing him that his three members of staff had to leave the area immediately.

The owner of a Carrickfergus scaffolding firm has spoken of his disgust after he was told to remove his men from a job in the Ardoyne area of Belfast on Tuesday morning.

DB Scaffolding owner David Brown said his company had been engaged by a contractor for work on the 'Pairc An Ghleanna' bar on Ardoyne Avenue.

Mr Brown said he received a call at around 10am on Tuesday, September 17, from the contractor informing him that his three members of staff had to leave the area for their own safety.

Indeed it is 2019 - and you have been posting the same sh!te since 2011, tis it not time to get a life ;)

devonish

Mickeymac

Put up or shut up, implying that individuals are linked to terrorist organisations is totally inappropriate. So if you've evidence then produce it, otherwise shut the Fu*k up.

Don't get angry pal, check out the Police report before dismissing a view which proves a feud exists amongst these paramilitaries, afterall, the tactics used in this case are similar to what these people engage in which has got SFA to do with their unfortunate victims.

Mickeymac

Not necessarily if a person has a business to run. What do you think is the connection with the UDA feud here?

Get real pal, these despicable paramilitaries are up to their necks in extortion, especially from local business owners, Johnny Adair admitted the extent to one of your radio stations.

Ardillaun

Get real pal, these despicable paramilitaries are up to their necks in extortion, especially from local business owners, Johnny Adair admitted the extent to one of your radio stations.
My radio stations?

I’m no wiser about the specific connection of the UDA to this story. Is the contractor lying?

Mickeymac

My radio stations?

I’m no wiser about the specific connection of the UDA to this story. Is the contractor lying?

No one except you mentioned "lying" I simply followed the OP, checked it out in the absence of a Police report and asked questions...…….surely that is the purpose of forums such as these?

Also worth noting, the creator of this thread was banned from starting threads on here for quite a long period of time pal.

Maybe you should read up a lot more in future before commenting on such matters.

Ardillaun

No one except you mentioned "lying" I simply followed the OP, checked it out in the absence of a Police report and asked questions...…….surely that is the purpose of forums such as these?

Also worth noting, the creator of this thread was banned from starting threads on here for quite a long period of time pal.

Maybe you should read up a lot more in future before commenting on such matters.
I must be missing something here and if I am I apologize. Let’s assume the threats were real. If they didn’t come from nationalists, then I can only conclude that the contractor:

a) mistakenly thought they were sectarian when they weren’t.

b) knew they weren’t sectarian and still implied they were.

Perhaps you could spell out what you think happened here?

devonish

No, that's not true, what you were doing was implying that either the workmen who worked for the scaffolding firm, or the firm itself, was in some way connected with paramilitaries. You have subsequently been unable to provide any evidence to back up your position.

Mickeymac

No, that's not true, what you were doing was implying that either the workmen who worked for the scaffolding firm, or the firm itself, was in some way connected with paramilitaries. You have subsequently been unable to provide any evidence to back up your position.

What's not true?
What did I imply, I supplied a factual link pal.?
Where did I mention workmen and scaffolding firms or their affiliates?
What evidence, in the absence of a police report has the OP offered.?

No surprise I have to ask these questions, especially to someone who claimed he cycled everyday past places decked with paramilitary flags and did not see them. :ROFLMAO:

Go for a lie down Dev then come back with some substance if you can find it.

devonish

What's not true?
What did I imply, I supplied a factual link pal.?
Where did I mention workmen and scaffolding firms or their affiliates?
What evidence, in the absence of a police report has the OP offered.?

No surprise I have to ask these questions, especially to someone who claimed he cycled everyday past places decked with paramilitary flags and did not see them. :ROFLMAO:

Go for a lie down Dev then come back with some substance if you can find it.
If you're that dumb, I'll spell it out for you this once.
1) The op was about a scaffolding company from Carrick being forced to move off a job in a nationalist area of North Belfast
2) You contribute by adding a link to an article about paramilitaries in Carrick and state "I would not rule out a connection to the feud" Thereby attempting to link either the workmen or the firm to the paramilitary feud and by implication that they are involved in paramilitary activity.

That's the way I read your post, feel free to clarify if I am misinterpreting.

Mickeymac

I must be missing something here and if I am I apologize. Let’s assume the threats were real. If they didn’t come from nationalists, then I can only conclude that the contractor:

a) mistakenly thought they were sectarian when they weren’t.

b) knew they weren’t sectarian and still implied they were.

Perhaps you could spell out what you think happened here?

Fair comments to a certain extent sir, but, regardless of what I think, matters little in the context in all of this, I have established a link with extortion by unionist paramilitaries and the alleged events in the absence of the police report, subject for debate don't you think?

Mickeymac

If you're that dumb, I'll spell it out for you this once.
1) The op was about a scaffolding company from Carrick being forced to move off a job in a nationalist area of North Belfast
2) You contribute by adding a link to an article about paramilitaries in Carrick and state "I would not rule out a connection to the feud" Thereby attempting to link either the workmen or the firm to the paramilitary feud and by implication that they are involved in paramilitary activity.

That's the way I read your post, feel free to clarify if I am misinterpreting.

Insults do nothing for your feeble attempt to sanitise a report by an anonymous contributor who has form in delivering such threads which should be treated as hearsay in the absence of clarification by the law.

Four questions I asked and you failed abysmally to answer one.

You really need to WTFU pal.

McSlaggart

You do know that the whole thing was about Nationalists employing people from a Prodestant background.

death or glory

You do know that the whole thing was about Nationalists employing people from a Prodestant background.
McFly,
Duh,
That's what the OP is about, blatant nationalist sectarianism.

Mickeymac

Exactly McS, a most pertinent point Dev and Ardill refused to acknowledge, was keeping that good wine to the last but both fooked off unfortunately.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies