Nationalist 'Silly Season' hopefully over

DT123

Faux outrage. An attempt to justify the coming months of sectarian hate, "culture" and attacks from unionists. A lot of this cretins links don't show/prove any sectarian motive.
That wasn't really a problem for the Lennon case or indeed the recently burned out southern reg car.

eoghanacht

Was the driver of that car not a protestant?

Vaguely remember something like that, not sure how true it is though.

He certainly was.

BC left soon after

eoghanacht

Was he not from a mixed marriage and lived off the Falls Road?

Then, conveniently, when it got to trial he said he was a protestant and gave an address in Rathcoole so he couldn't be done for the sectarian element of this mass attempted murder.
Fvck off bigot.

Global Justice

British Citizen/Ricky persona non grata on Politics.ie
Folks, I just want to make clear from here-on in, that British Citizen/Ricky is persona non-grata on the site. We've banned his account and access to the site.

If he appears again, I'd ask that users report it and we'll investigate and take action if necessary.

Politics.ie is in favour on honest, genuine and open debate and discussion. We've never liked those who play the man and not the ball, and when things go to far, we will act.

Thanks (as always) to proactive members who report commentary that gets reviewed pretty swiftly.

A more vibrant open and tolerant Northern Ireland Forum is a priority for Pie in 2011, any users with suggestions are welcome to either start a thread here in NI, or drop me a PM.

http://www.politics.ie/forum/northern-ireland/147411-british-citizen-ricky-persona-non-grata-politics-ie.html

Galloper Thompson

Was he not from a mixed marriage and lived off the Falls Road?

Then, conveniently, when it got to trial he said he was a protestant and gave an address in Rathcoole so he couldn't be done for the sectarian element of this mass attempted murder.
All the more reason to think his life would be in danger from a Protestant blood thirsty mob...:)

Mattarigna

It would be a huge step forward if nationalists would admit that their community is just as bad as the unionist community.
Why focus on the past at all? There are random scumbags in every grouping. Get over it.

Galloper Thompson

A few peaceful families enjoying a bonfire are now a 'blood thirsty mob'???
A baying mob surrounded the car hurling sectarian abuse, even though a Protestant realised he could not reason with the mob and did the only thing open to him...drove off...good thing he did as he may have been severely beaten or worse still killed.

TiredOfBeingTired

InsideImDancing

Galloper Thompson

Strangely the photos which captured this Nationalist mass attempted murder show the opposite.....
He was a Prod , and also had his pregnant girlfriend with him..who was carrying their unborn child,,,turned down a wrong Street got surrounded by a mob who stopped and started to rock his car while spewing sectarian abuse...if it was me, I probably would have done the same thing....You would have done it too if you had been stopped by a group of Fenian spides...tell the truth now.

Global Justice

Why do you tell lies?

No-one was in the car except for the mongrel-bred Nationalist bigot driving.
You made the original claim way back in 2010, surely by now you should have evidence to back up your false assertions? Unionist LBS (Lying Bastard Syndrome) strikes again

Narcissist

If I recall correctly, Willie Frazer went on a rant about how evil nationalists were and how it was attempted murder, only to end up apologising when he found out it was a protestant behind the wheel.

Now, if Willie Frazer thinks it wasn't nationalists fault, what does that tell you? considering that we're talking about a man who blamed republicans for the horsemeat scandal like...

Global Justice

I only joined this site today... :confused:
Pull the other one.

And of course it's no coincidence that you're on here spewing your bile and lies with a new persona around the same time that a similar character has had it's YouTube account closed due to violations and it's twitter account has been dormant for a few months :lol: Part of your bail conditions?

New Threads

Most Replies