"nationalist spring"

McSlaggart

The lawyer behind the letter has described it as an "uprising".
The Irish News journalist Allison Morris says it is part of "nationalist spring".
In contrast, unionist politicians have criticised the letter, saying it "could have come straight from Sinn Féin"

NI paper review: Waiting lists and a 'nationalist spring' - BBC News

Nationalists are becoming increasingly fed up with "Northern Ireland". Unionism had an opportunity to remake Northern Ireland as a place everyone could live comfortable. They wasted the opportunity on endless series of conflicts over their need to have a "greater" set of rights than everyone else.

In order to stop the slide to a uncomfortable future can we not simply agree that everyone should have the same rights both legal and what the hell illegal.

death or glory

The Irish News journalist Allison Morris says it is part of "nationalist spring".
In contrast, unionist politicians have criticised the letter, saying it "could have come straight from Sinn Féin"

Nationalists are becoming increasingly fed up with "Northern Ireland". Unionism had an opportunity to remake Northern Ireland as a place everyone could live comfortable. They wasted the opportunity on endless series of conflicts over their need to have a "greater" set of rights than everyone else.

In order to stop the slide to a uncomfortable future can we not simply agree that everyone should have the same rights both legal and what the hell illegal.
Yesterday's news today, Yawn , yawn.
Have you been asleep for 24 hours?

death or glory

One night you'll go to sleep and wake up somewhere else
I sometimes have nightmares but then i wake up and Ulster is still British and i'm living the dream.

former wesleyan

It's a bit hysterical to be honest. Come and save us from a fate worse than death. It's a globalised world and Brexit will probably make little or no difference when the dust settles.

Se0samh

It's a bit hysterical to be honest. Come and save us from a fate worse than death. It's a globalised world and Brexit will probably make little or no difference when the dust settles.

[video=youtube;LSJkMBMEwPk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSJkMBMEwPk[/video]

death or glory

Well let's face it the other option for nationalists was to start another terrorist campaign.
And we all know how much of a failure they turned out to be.

tokkie

I sometimes have nightmares but then i wake up and Ulster is still British and i'm living the dream.
Ulster isn't British. Some of it is currently part of the UK. But that's all.

We've gone through this before.

former wesleyan

Well let's face it the other option for nationalists was to start another terrorist campaign.
And we all know how much of a failure they turned out to be.
No chance. The smartphone has ruled that out.

death or glory

Ulster isn't British. Some of it is currently part of the UK. But that's all.

We've gone through this before.
I Know Ulster is British as do you.

Your definition of Ulster just seems to differ from mine.

tokkie

I Know Ulster is British as do you.

Your definition of Ulster just seems to differ from mine.
Your definition of Ulster is made up. As you've been told before, when your opinion and fact collide, fact wins each time.

death or glory

Your definition of Ulster is made up. As you've been told before, when your opinion and fact collide, fact wins each time.
No, my definition of Ulster is current and up to date.
Your definition relies on pre 1922 ancient Ireland provinces that have no relevance today.

Se0samh

Your definition relies on pre 1922 ancient Ireland provinces that have no relevance today.
Is nowhere except in your own head and in the heads of self-deluding idiotic bigots like you, but that delusion will end sooner or later...preferably sooner for everyones sake...

death or glory

Is nowhere except in your own head and in the heads of self-deluding idiotic bigots like you, but that delusion will end sooner or later...preferably sooner for everyones sake...
son,
The truth will set you free...
You Know you want too.

tokkie

You need to stop making stuff up. You're getting Northern Ireland and Ulster mixed up.

Do you have an atlas? Open it.

puffin

My currency is Sterling, and I pay taxes to London, that means I am living in the United Kingdom which is British.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies