• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Near FM Local Election Count Special.

Alan Braddish

Near FM will broadcast live coverage of the 2019 Local Election count on Saturday 25th from 12.30 pm until 8.30 pm. The broadcast will include analysis of the results as they come in from the studio panel and interviews and reports live from the RDS. The programme will focus on the Northside Dublin LEAs namely Artane/Whitehall, Clontarf, Donaghmede, Ballymun-Finglas and North Inner City. Listen online here: nearfm.ie/livestream. Questions to the panel can be sent via twitter @nearfm Facebook /nearfm or SMS 087 6944500. You can also put questions via this thread.

Last edited:

Dame_Enda

...Near FM will broadcast live coverage of the 2019 Local Election count on Saturday 24th from 12.30 pm until 8.30 pm. ....
Saturday is 25th, not 24th.

Last edited:

fifilawe

Near FM will broadcast live coverage of the 2019 Local Election count on Saturday 24th from 12.30 pm until 8.30 pm. The broadcast will include analysis of the results as they come in from the studio panel and interviews and reports live from the RDS. The programme will focus on the Northside Dublin LEAs namely Artane/Whitehall, Clontarf, Donaghmede, Ballymun-Finglas and North Inner City. Listen online here: nearfm.ie/livestream. Questions to the panel can be sent via twitter @nearfm Facebook /nearfm or SMS 087 6944500. You can also put questions via this thread.
I'd rather listen to the jackdaws/rooks or cats screeching and fighting at least they'd keep me awake and alert.Oh the tedium, rigmarole of listening to BS artists and gombeens and their parochial parish pump name dropping would drive me to OD on something till its all over.You can't be be serious of listening throughout the night to this.My, what a sad sobbing story these people and listening audience are.I don't expect much advertising as the audience will be in the 00s not 000s.

Alan Braddish

I'd rather listen to the jackdaws/rooks or cats screeching and fighting at least they'd keep me awake and alert.Oh the tedium, rigmarole of listening to BS artists and gombeens and their parochial parish pump name dropping would drive me to OD on something till its all over.You can't be be serious of listening throughout the night to this.My, what a sad sobbing story these people and listening audience are.I don't expect much advertising as the audience will be in the 00s not 000s.
Thanks for your input. You could check out our live debate with the candidates for Artane/Whitehall and the EU Dublin constituency if you'd rather something shorter: EU Election Special – Communicating Europe – Near FM – Listen Again Local Election Special – Artane/Whitehall – Near FM – Listen Again. Alternatively i'd be happy to recommend a music programme if you'd prefer.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies