• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Near stop all non EU immigration NOW!!

sport02

I say this for a few reasons. On other threads on p.ie we hear of horrendus rates of unemployment especially in southern europe and exceptional educational third level qualifacations from eastern europeans in Ireland.
So if we have above 40%+ epidemic rates of unemployment in the EU amoung 18-25 yr olds especially in southern europe and you have eastern europeans qualified largely with third level qualifications, why are so many Asians and Africans and Indians/Pakistanis driving taxis in Dublin, delivering take aways on the weekends, working in Tesco and Pennys and doing bogus college courses here?

Last edited:

Nemesiscorporation

I say this for a few reasons. On other threads on p.ie we hear of horrendus rates of unemployment especially in southern europe and exceptional educational third level qualifacations from eastern europeans in Ireland.
So if we have above 40%+ epidemic rates of unemployment in the EU amoung 18-25 yr olds especially in southern europe and you have eastern europeans qualified largely with third level qualifications, why are so many Asians and Africans and Indians/Pakistanis driving taxis in Dublin, delivering take aways on the weekends, working in Tesco and Pennys and doing bogus college courses here?
A question that is stating to be asked by the tens of millions of unemployed in Europe.

The OD

''Near stop'' all (non EU) immigration now?

Methinks someone hasn't finished their 'English for beginners' tapes yet.

drummed

What's the thread title supposed to mean????

sport02

During the celtic tiger years, I met many people from eastern europe, especially Poland.
The striking similarity was that they were far over qualified for their positions but enjoyed wages alot better than Warsaw and then you had the social experience.

So with those lot, an educated lot, and 40-50% of youth unemployment in southern europe, why are we flooding EU capital cities with African/Pakistani/Indian immigrants?

drummed

To be honest if you can't be bothered even producing a coherent title for your thread its unlikely you put must thought into the rest of it either. As the Dragons would say "for that reason i'm out".

drummed

Heavy curtailment all non EU immigration NOW!!!!!!

That's even worse:shock2:

Hitch 22

Why are so many Asians and Africans and Indians/Pakistanis driving taxis in Dublin, delivering take aways on the weekends, working in Tesco and Pennys and doing bogus college courses here?
WTF?

Everytime you have a kid because it's Irish I should wave a flag? While fifteen of those things plops out of your wife's pussy I should be doling out the money right?

If the immigrants don't speak the language then don't talk to them!

Your next door neighbor probably speaks the language perfectly? How about making friends with him? You probably avert eye contact when you go to the shops and bump into your neighbor so why do you give a f*ck what the guy delivering your cheese coated pizza speaks?

And why do the immigrants take Irish jobs?

They don't even speak the language and some of them arrive here in the clothes they are wearing and they can take your job????

BUT if they are as qualified to do YOUR job as YOU are then you are such a LOSER of such EPIC HUMILIATING PROPORTIONS that if I was YOU I would be ASHAMED that one of those immigrants took my job!

Nobody complains about immigrants taking their job if they have skills of any level.

Are brain surgeons sitting around in luxury hotel lounges complaining about all those high qualified Indians coming over an taking all our neurosurgery positions!

As soon as these immigrants learn the language they quickly become your boss? Why is that retard? Why were you never promoted in all these years?

"Near stop all non eu immigration now"?????

You can't string a coherent sentence together you idiot.

sport02

To be honest if you can't be bothered even producing a coherent title for your thread its unlikely you put must thought into the rest of it either. As the Dragons would say "for that reason i'm out".
Do you ever add anything of substance to a thread rather than the continuous smart alec reply, usually found in the first five posts of any new thread.

drummed

Do you ever add anything of substance to a thread rather than the continuous smart alec reply, usually found in the first five posts of any new thread.
I treat all threads with exactly the amount of respect i feel they deserve. If you can't be bothered even having a semi readable title and follow it with the same knee-jerk rant as we've had from hundreds of threads already then no i will not be adding anything of substance whatever.

sport02

I treat all threads with exactly the amount of respect i feel they deserve. If you can't be bothered even having a semi readable title and follow it with the same knee-jerk rant as we've had from hundreds of threads already then no i will not be adding anything of substance whatever.
I'm sure you have a few spuds, some cattle, a tractor, or a ceile to atrend to, don't let this thread get in your way.

drummed

I'm sure you have a few spuds, some cattle, a tractor, or a ceile to atrend to, don't let this thread get in your way.
Trust me, i don't think it'll get in too many peoples way. If it was'nt for me it would be dead already.

Dame_Enda

The theoretical rules should apply. Only when an employer can prove an EU citizen or an EEA national is unavailable should they be allowed bring in persons from outside to work.

Last edited:

sport02

WTF?

Everytime you have a kid because it's Irish I should wave a flag? While fifteen of those things plops out of your wife's pussy I should be doling out the money right?

If the immigrants don't speak the language then don't talk to them!

Your next door neighbor probably speaks the language perfectly? How about making friends with him? You probably avert eye contact when you go to the shops and bump into your neighbor so why do you give a f*ck what the guy delivering your cheese coated pizza speaks?

And why do the immigrants take Irish jobs?

They don't even speak the language and some of them arrive here in the clothes they are wearing and they can take your job????

BUT if they are as qualified to do YOUR job as YOU are then you are such a LOSER of such EPIC HUMILIATING PROPORTIONS that if I was YOU I would be ASHAMED that one of those immigrants took my job!

Nobody complains about immigrants taking their job if they have skills of any level.

Are brain surgeons sitting around in luxury hotel lounges complaining about all those high qualified Indians coming over an taking all our neurosurgery positions!

As soon as these immigrants learn the language they quickly become your boss? Why is that retard? Why were you never promoted in all these years?

"Near stop all non eu immigration now"?????

You can't string a coherent sentence together you idiot.
You spent 90% of your post ranting and raving in your reply, yet the last 10% of your post is complaining about the title of a thread, citing its incoherence.
Can you see the contradiction here?

Oh and if something is NEAR completed, it is not yet finished.
If something is NEAR stopped, it is not fully stopped.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies