Neo-Nazi Networks in Ireland

YouKnowWhatIMeanLike

The recent support for the burning down of refugee accommodations in Ireland by social media "patriots" like GrandTorino ( @rowanwcroft )

and yesterdays live streaming of 'The Great Replacement: Irish people will soon be a minority in Ireland' by youtuber Gemma O'Doherty

show an emerging network of neo-Nazis, racists and anit-LGBT people in Ireland. Text book Steve Bannon style.

If you ever wondered what an Irish neo-Nazi duo would look and talk like in Ireland today here you go:

Pyewacket

There is another website with a similar name to this one which is clearly overrun with these creeps.

Fortunately, they are facing an uphill battle in Ireland.

Just remember - anyone who supports them or their talking points is at best a dupe, at worst a Quisling. :)

Buchaill Dana

Gemtrails says he was burnt, almost blinded and her followers called it an acid attack.

The fact Tan himself says it it was just a milkshake is irrelevant

YouKnowWhatIMeanLike

unfortunately it's what you already hear up and down the country every night in the pubs. neo-Nazis like "The Irish Patriot" or aka MrNiall182 on youtube have to be exposed and their talking points have to be taken head on.

this racist attitude grows like weed in Ireland. The likes of Peter Casey are just the tip of the iceberg.

There is another website with a similar name to this one which is clearly overrun with these creeps.

Fortunately, they are facing an uphill battle in Ireland.

Just remember - anyone who supports them or their talking points is at best a dupe, at worst a Quisling. :)

Buchaill Dana

Im not sure its that prevalent. I think echo chamber syndrome is big here. They are noisy online, but the amount of multis mean they think there is more of them then there is.

These flutes were adamant that Gemtrails was a shoe in for Europe. Less than 1%.

Golah veNekhar

The recent support for the burning down of refugee accommodations in Ireland by social media "patriots" like GrandTorino ( @rowanwcroft )
:unsure: 🧐o_O:ROFLMAO:

I opened this thread hoping to find something interesting and instead I find the above nonsense. Grand Torino is no more a Neo-Nazi than I or my dog are.

Politics matters

Too dangerous to be one of them in Ireland.

Antifa isn't your typical puny left snowflake organisation, their members are grown men heavily aligned with the republican movement that are more than capable of using violence against those they disagree with.

YouKnowWhatIMeanLike

Im not sure its that prevalent. I think echo chamber syndrome is big here. They are noisy online, but the amount of multis mean they think there is more of them then there is.

These flutes were adamant that Gemtrails was a shoe in for Europe. Less than 1%.
too common in Ireland already unfortunately.

YouKnowWhatIMeanLike

I see they don't like it to be called Neo-Nazis but it's what they are, so let us call them Neo-Nazis every time and everywhere we find them. Next thing you try tell us is that Steve Bannon isn't a Neo-Nazi?

:unsure: 🧐o_O:ROFLMAO:

I opened this thread hoping to find something interesting and instead I find the above nonsense. Grand Torino is no more a Neo-Nazi than I or my dog are.

Last edited:

RasherHash

Too dangerous to be one of them in Ireland.

Antifa isn't your typical puny left snowflake organisation, their members are grown men heavily aligned with the republican movement that are more than capable of using violence against those they disagree with.
You sound like you're egging on the antifa neo-Nazis use of violence?

Golah veNekhar

I see they don't like it to be called Neo-Nazis but it's what they are, so let call them Neo-Nazis every time and everywhere we find them. Next thing you try tell us is that Steve Bannon isn't a Neo-Nazi?
Okay I get it. You are trolling.

Pyewacket

Yep and no. They are not at what you might call a critical mass in Irish politics, for a host of reasons, but I wouldn't rely on Irish exceptionalism ie some presumed immunity. They used to say that about Britain . "It could never happen here" etc etc, but something very like it HAS happened.

The playbook is identical as in the US and several other European countries. Merkel warned against it recently.

1. Barron, Mercer, assorted billionaires and international bad actors, extremist groups, they have gone intercontinental nowadays as Bush once famously remarked.

2. Fringe bloggers, youtubers, etc shilling for a living and piling on a new outrage/conspiracy theory/racist rant every day to gee up their audience.

3. Saoradh, NP etc hustling for media exposure by fielding candidates irrespective of their personal qualities/qualifications, because once the poison gets mainstream coverage, it gains respectability. *Think Farage, Robinson et al.

Bots, trolls and spammers aggregating news links, and pushing talking points on any forum that will have them, even one devoted to holistic catfood.

Now this may not work in Ireland, but it has had success elsewhere.

Golah veNekhar

Not at all, but it is dangerous to organise a demonstration or protest that opposes immigration.
This is not the 1990s. Whatever you might think of the PIRA they were an impressive fighting force given the conditions that they had to operate under, now look how compared to them how utterly pathetic the an Anti-GFA Republican paramilitaries are.

YouKnowWhatIMeanLike

Not at all, but it is dangerous to organise a demonstration or protest that opposes immigration.
You have to ask yourself why would anyone oppose immigration into Ireland? The numbers are tiny in comparison to other European countries.

If you mean dangerous in the sense that anybody who condones arsenig and tolerates the potential killing of migrants in the process should face the legal system in Ireland you are damn right.

Last edited:

Politics matters

You have to ask yourself why would anyone oppose immigration into Ireland? The numbers are tiny in comparison to other European countries.

If you mean dangerous in the sense that anybody who condones arsenig and tolerate the potential killing of migrants in the process should face the legal system in Ireland you are damn right.
Perhaps people see what is happening in those countries and are saying no thanks?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies