• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

NEVER AGAIN. Protest for Savita's Laws November 21, 2012 6:00pm

Ulster-Lad

Don't worry about it.... it's just my opinion.
Fair enough. I would still expect that the inquiries by the coroner, the HSE, and HIQA would reach a conclusion as to the cause of death without a case being brought in Europe.

And So I Said

You're right, nobody knows until there is a public inquiry.

However, you were pretty definitive in your statement:

"Calmer heads have found that the late administration of antibiotics caused Savita's death"
True. It is as good an explanation of Savita's death as saying it was through lack of legislation for X case.

Hewson

Are continuing to obstruct enquiries into his wife's death.

Is there something to hide..?
They should go ahead anyway. It's too high profile not to get to the truth of.

Ramon Mercadar

X Case Legislation will be based on the Report of the Expert Group.

emulator

Are continuing to obstruct enquiries into his wife's death.

Is there something to hide..?
SD

When quoting my posts, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't edit them. Please change your last post to reflect that....

Mikey Moloney

So this is the country we were taking lectures from? Or at least the leftist media in Ireland was taking lectures from.

The Indian government has been under intense pressure to curb the violence. Last week, ministers came under fire after passing a law intended to crack down on sexual assaults, but which failed to make marital rape a criminal offence.

Today, the FCO updated its advice for travellers to India. Women in particular were urged to use caution: "Reported cases of sexual assault against women and young girls are increasing; recent sexual attacks against female visitors in tourist areas and cities show that foreign women are also at risk.

"British women have been the victims of sexual assault in Goa, Delhi, Bangalore and Rajasthan and women travellers often receive unwanted attention in the form of verbal and physical harassment by individuals or groups of men.

"A Swiss national suffered a serious sexual attack in Madyha Pradesh on 16 March. Women travellers should exercise caution when travelling in India even if they are travelling in a group.

"If you are a woman travelling in India you should respect local dress codes and customs and avoid isolated areas, including beaches, when alone at any time of day."
India sex attack: Woman leaps through window to avoid assault - Independent.ie

Last edited:

LamportsEdge

Was Praveen involved..?

LamportsEdge

I tell you what lads I am less enamoured than ever of the supposed beneficial effects of the good catholic education in a state:)

'Perhaps Jesuits impart the best-known education in India. They conduct not less than 31
university colleges, 5 Institutes of Business Administration and 155 high schools spread
throughout the country, almost all of them among its most reputed (for example: St. Xavier’s,
Calcutta, Mumbai, Ranchi; Loyola, Chennai, Vijayawada; St. Joseph’s, Bangalore, Trichy;
XLRI, Jamshedpur). In them, more than 250,000 students belonging to every religious,
linguistic and socio-economic group, receive their education.'

http://www.jheasa.com/~jheasa/docs/JesuitEducation.pdf

turdsl

It is well time the report was published, the legislation brought to the house,time to move on

Half Nelson

It is well time the report was published, the legislation brought to the house,time to move on
[video=youtube;4dTmvgNBq_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dTmvgNBq_Q&feature=youtu.be[/video]

LamportsEdge

Does the narrator on that one have a suspiciously American accent, HN?

'We-yuh, the people of Iyuhland demayyand...'

Half Nelson

Does the narrator on that one have a suspiciously American accent, HN?

'We-yuh, the people of Iyuhland demayyand...'
Maybe you need to get out more.

LamportsEdge

Maybe you need to get out more.
How much money do the 'pro-life' movement get from the United States in order to attempt to influence Irish social legislation anyway?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies