Never mind the six million, did Ernst Zundel really die?

Beachcomber

So the mainstrean media is claiming that well-known holocaust denier, white supremacist and neo-Nazi Ernst Zundel died on Saturday - the 5th of August.

I refuse to believe that he is dead. Where is the evidence to prove it? I haven't seen any.

My thinking is that he is still alive and has simply been lost somewhere between transit camps in eastern Europe. There is a lot of confusion in eastern Europe these days and his paperwork has obviously just got lost too.

So while this one person is claimed to be dead I refuse to believe it until someone can provide me with evidence to prove it. After all, we can't simply assume that people are dead based on a count of numbers, can we?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/07/world/europe/ernst-zundel-canada-germany-holocaust-denial.html

"Recently, Mr. Zündel petitioned the American authorities to allow him to travel to Tennessee to care for his wife, who is 81. The administrative appeals office of the Department of Homeland Security denied his request on March 31.

“The record shows that the Applicant is a historical revisionist and denier of the Holocaust, distributing writings, books, tapes, videos and broadcasts to promote his views,” the office found. “The record indicates further that these publications agitated for aggressive behavior against Jews. Furthermore, the Applicant has been a leader in these activities for decades and has shown no regret or remorse for his actions.” "

GDPR

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.

I think it is unjust to label him a white supremacist or a Neo-Hitlerite.

Remember than he was a Jehovah Witness and that the Hitlerite Regime viciously persecuted the Jehovah Witnesses.

Very courageous and witty man.

The_SR

Fock him and fock all you bedwetters trying to sanitise his evil legacy.

Wascurito

A very clever reversal of the argument by the OP.

Je vous salue, Monsieur.

former wesleyan

Author of " The Hitler we loved and why". Loved him so much that he fought for the Thousand Reich from the relative safety of Canada. :D

GDPR

This is a brilliant interview with him and a journalist from the Zionist colonial project;

[video=youtube;SEqF4YQLhdw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEqF4YQLhdw[/video]

GDPR

Author of " The Hitler we loved and why". Loved him so much that he fought for the Thousand Reich from the relative safety of Canada. :D
He did time in a German prison for publicizing his beliefs and survived several assassination attempts.

Degeneration X

Remember than he was a Jehovah Witness and that the Hitlerite Regime viciously persecuted the Jehovah Witnesses.

True Jehovah Witnesses used to have to wear a purple triangle in the KZ. They were people persecuted in the Third Reich who are mentioned even less in the history books about than even the Gypsies or Homosexuals.

Beachcomber

As usual, you're nuts. How was he very courageous?

See post 7.

Perhaps he was a self-loathing Jehovah Witness.

Beachcomber

Apparently he died of a heart attack at his home in Germany.
That's just propaganda. I need hard evidence.

I'll bet that he's happily splashing away in one of those nice swimming pools in one of those eastern European transit camps right now.

Beachcomber

True Jehovah Witnesses used to have to wear a purple triangle in the KZ. They were people persecuted in the Third Reich who are mentioned even less in the history books about than even the Gypsies or Homosexuals.
Are you saying that Zundel was a sellout?

Karloff

A number of Western societies are loaded with war criminals - people who organised torture, death squads and wars of aggression. Their people are mostly fine with them, by what right do these societies stand in judgement of Ernst Zundel who was not a war criminal?

He can argue it over with God, to my mind he is arguing about things that have happened and not making arguments for things that could happen in the future, you have Alaistair Campbell on RTE every now and again who did actually create propaganda for a war crime yet to come - he is a respected statesman now, the supreme war crime according to Nuremburg. You have Henry Kissinger dancing around Washington. What kind of world do we live in? A world that despises war crimes? I don't think so. A world full of self satisfying self righteousness perhaps but which does not mind war criminals so long as they come with the proper packaging.

GDPR

As usual, you're nuts. How was he very courageous?

See post 7.

Perhaps he was a self-loathing Jehovah Witness.
He carried on following his conscience in the face of several expensive trials, prison and assassination attempts.

The fact that remained with them through out his life shows he was anything but a self-loathing Jehovah Witness, just as he was anything but a self-loathing German and in fact I remember him talking extremely movingly about how his Faith gave him the strength to carry out his struggle for truth and justice.

Beachcomber

"According to Toronto Sun columnist Mark Bonokoski, Zündel's mother was Gertrude Mayer, daughter of Isadore and Nagal Mayer. Isadore Mayer was a trade union organiser for the garment industry in the Bavarian city of Augsburg.

According to Bonokoski, Ernst's ex-wife, Irene Zündel, claimed that the possibility of being at least part Jewish bothered Zündel so much that he returned to Germany in the 1960s in search of his family's Ariernachweis, a Third Reich certificate of pure Aryan blood, but was unable to find any such document for his family."

So maybe he was a self-loathing (partial) Jew.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies