• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

New details emerge about the machete attack case in Reutlingen, Germany

Kershaw

The original thread about this incident was deleted for reasons unknown but perhaps because it had been titled "Another terrorist attack in Germany".

It turned out police were investigating the attack under the assumption that it was a personal quarrel between the Syrian asylum seeker and the dead woman.

Polish daily "Fakt" (Polish version of German daily "Bild") has brought us some new facts about machete attack in Reutlingen.

According to wikipedia which aggregated its information from various news reports:

The attack took place around 16:30 local time beside a kebab shop where the perpetrator, a 21-year old Syrian asylum-seeker, and his 45-year old pregnant victim both worked, and from where he retrieved the weapon.

The attacker and the victim had an argument before the attack. The attacker then proceeded to killing her with the weapon he retrieved from the shop and also injured another woman and a man. He was subdued by a driver, Alper Meyvalı, of Turkish heritage, who hit him with his car.

The police then arrested him after they arrived on the scene.

The Polish Embassy confirmed that the victim, who was pregnant, was Polish.

Police are investigating under the assumption that it was a personal quarrel between the assailant and the dead woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reutlingen_machete_attack
Two bits of information might be incorrect here:

• She was pregnant (some Polish liberal journalists suggested that attacker was the child's father)
  • He was working with her at kebab shop so maybe they were close friends (Polish liberals suggested they were lovers)
According to fakt.pl

• She was not pregnant, she was 45 and she had 4 children aged 8-23 living in Poland
  • The attacker never worked in that kebab shop, he was just spending a lot of his free time in that place
  • They were not friends. The victim didn't liked the perpetrator actually, because for many days he had been trying to pick her up in a very rude manner.
http://www.fakt.pl/wydarzenia/swiat/zamordowana-w-reutlingen-polka-osierocila-czworke-dzieci/n0xtcgz

So while the media have been spinning the story that this was probably just a tragic love-story it looks like it might have been a case of some bored, aggressive refugee not getting what he wanted and venting his frustration with a brutal murder.

Victim named as Jolanta K.

Last edited:

twokidsmanybruises

The original thread about this incident was deleted for reasons unknown but perhaps because it had been titled "Another terrorist attack in Germany".

It turned out police were investigating the attack under the assumption that it was a personal quarrel between the Syrian asylum seeker and the dead woman.

Polish daily "Fakt" (Polish version of German daily "Bild") has brought us some new facts about machete attack in Reutlingen.

According to wikipedia which aggregated its information from various news reports:

• She was pregnant (some Polish liberal journalists suggested that attacker was the child's father)
  • He was working with her at kebab shop so maybe they were close friends (Polish liberals suggested they were lovers)
According to fakt.pl

• She was not pregnant, she was 45 and she had 4 children aged 8-23 living in Poland
  • The attacker never worked in that kebab shop, he was just spending a lot of his free time in that place
  • They were not friends. The victim didn't liked the perpetrator actually, because for many days he had been trying to pick her up in a very rude manner.
So while the media have been spinning the story that this was probably just a tragic love-story it looks like it might have been a case of some bored, aggressive refugee not getting what he wanted and venting his frustration with a brutal murder.

So, in other words, lots of conflicting "facts" are being presented by low-grade newspapers from various countries.

The Bild is a rag. As is Fakt. Sorry, but true. Have lived both in Germany and Poland, and well aware of the journalistic standards of both of these papers.

Wait and see. Take none of these facts as proven until there's more evidence to establish them.

Truth.ie

Can we conclude that he was not a Doctor or Engineer in the country helping to alleviate the pension time-bomb?

Hitchcock

According to fakt.pl

Zamordowana w Reutlingen Polka osieroci

Victim named as Jolanta K.

Even for you Kershaw this is pathetic.

Why are these more fact than anything else?

A whole lot of supposition and spinning going on here. As I said pathetic.....

Kershaw

Jolanta K came to Germany after her divorce.

She worked as a cleaner and shared a flat with a new friend. Three months before the fatal attack, she found a full-time job in a kitchen at the Mangal Kebab fast food store.

Her youngest daughter was supposed to join her mother to live in Germany soon. On the day she was killed, she had just arrived back from a visit to her homeland.

She almost managed to escape the attack.

The attacker knew Jolanta from Mangal Kebab and fell in love with her.

Jolanta is said to have rejected him, and the other restaurant employees used to force him to leave the place and locked him out because he was 'weird'.

He also banged on the windows of a Citroen car in which a 51-year-old woman suffered cuts to her arms and a 41-year-old man went into shock.

The attacker also injured a 23-year-old man by slashing his face.

Pregnant Polish woman hacked to death with a machete by refugee in Germany | Daily Mail Online

GDPR

Even for you Kershaw this is pathetic.

Why are these more fact than anything else?

A whole lot of supposition and spinning going on here. As I said pathetic.....
So the media making up stuff about the victim to suit their agenda does not trouble you?

flavirostris

Nothing would surprise me after the attempts to spin the Munich gunman as a 'far right neo nazi'.

I've never heard of any Iranian neo nazis called 'Ali'.

keyholekate

Jean-Claude Juncker is punch-drunk now that all this trouble has come out in the open and the "media" cant hide it, as was attempted in Germany in the i wake of the New Year's Eve "activities" in Cologne. The Turkish leader. Erdpgan, is satisfied with himself as the refugees he offered to the EU for resettlement include a high number of young men with what might be regarded as "mental health" problems. Germany's Interior minister has now admitted that 59 asylum-seekers from the M.E are under investigation for terrorist connections. Really? You don't say!. mein herr. Jean=Claude now finds that his head is reeling from "too much information" and decides to sample some
of his finest vintage wines before booking his holiday in Acupulco

Kershaw

The former husband of a pregnant Polish woman allegedly hacked to death by a crazed Syrian refugee in Germany has demanded he receives the death penalty.

'The ones suffering the most are my, our, children who have lost their beloved mother. No one deserves to die like this.'

'We had three beautiful children, but the marriage only lasted three years. It was a very stormy relationship.

'Eventually she asked for a divorce and I agreed. It was sad but inevitable. I regret that we couldn't make it work. And I regret that since then I have lost contact with my children.

'To this day they do not want to talk to me. But my door is always open to them. Perhaps after this terrible tragedy we can begin to build our relationship again.'

'No one deserves to die like that. I experienced many injustices from my wife, but now after her death I will not say a bad thing about her.'

Polish woman killed by Syrian refuee machete attack's ex-husband demands death penalty | Daily Mail Online

stopdoingstuff

the original thread about this incident was deleted for reasons unknown but perhaps because it had been titled "another terrorist attack in germany".

It turned out police were investigating the attack under the assumption that it was a personal quarrel between the syrian asylum seeker and the dead woman.

Polish daily "fakt" (polish version of german daily "bild") has brought us some new facts about machete attack in reutlingen.

according to wikipedia which aggregated its information from various news reports:

two bits of information might be incorrect here:

• she was pregnant (some polish liberal journalists suggested that attacker was the child's father)
  • he was working with her at kebab shop so maybe they were close friends (polish liberals suggested they were lovers)
according to fakt.pl

• she was not pregnant, she was 45 and she had 4 children aged 8-23 living in poland
  • the attacker never worked in that kebab shop, he was just spending a lot of his free time in that place
  • they were not friends. The victim didn't liked the perpetrator actually, because for many days he had been trying to pick her up in a very rude manner.
Zamordowana w Reutlingen Polka osieroci

so while the media have been spinning the story that this was probably just a tragic love-story it looks like it might have been a case of some bored, aggressive refugee not getting what he wanted and venting his frustration with a brutal murder.

victim named as jolanta k.

Notice the images have been taken down.

The Field Marshal

I mean quite simply all Islamic immigration into the EU must be ended immediately.
Moslems living in Europe must understand that their value systems must always
be subordinate to traditional European values and if they disagree then they will suffer.

I am quite fed up listening to multicultural nonsense.

olli rehn

I mean quite simply all Islamic immigration into the EU must be ended immediately.
Moslems living in Europe must understand that their value systems must always
be subordinate to traditional European values and if they disagree then they will suffer.

I am quite fed up listening to multicultural nonsense.
Ok- off to Hungary with you, mon General !

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies