New Flag for Northern Ireland

freedomlover

My own suggestion would be for a plain white flag with a red hand in the middle. The unionists would be very happy with this as the red hand is also one their emblems. As a Tyrone GAA supporter, this is also by a happy coincidence the Tyrone GAA flag, so GAA supporters in Tyrone would also be very positive about it. The only people I could see objecting would be supporters of Armagh, Down, Derry, Antrim and Fermanagh. Buy, hey, who cares about them?

johnfás

jerryp said:
Keith-M said:
My proposal;

That looks like something I had on a Parka jacket years ago !
Looks like something from the Dutch Presbyterian Church of Ireland :D

Holland

Ireland

Presbyterian Church of Ireland

Champa

LowIQ

Ard-Taoiseach

How about a neutral white background to a photo of Ian Paisley and Gerry Adams snogging the dentures out of each other?

Ard-Taoiseach

The Trinity Politick said:
[quote="Keith-M":2eztpusb]My proposal;

How completely unoriginal[/quote:2eztpusb]

I'm not too sure, the floral arrangement saves it from complete unoriginality.

beardyboy

well I have come up with a haggis and glens of antrim spuds with shamrock garnish as a symbol

Ard-Taoiseach

beardyboy said:
well I have come up with a haggis and glens of antrim spuds with shamrock garnish as a symbol
Instead of that, how about that becomes the new Ulster dish? Like bacon and cabbage for the ROI and fish and chips/tikka masala for GB?

The Trinity Politick

Ard-Taoiseach said:
[quote="The Trinity Politick":1luyan7q][quote="Keith-M":1luyan7q]My proposal;

How completely unoriginal[/quote:1luyan7q]

I'm not too sure, the floral arrangement saves it from complete unoriginality.[/quote:1luyan7q]

Its been posted again and again and again. In fact every time someone starts a 'flag for a UI/NI' thread, someone posts that flag.

Pointless thread

Ard-Taoiseach

The Trinity Politick said:
[quote="Ard-Taoiseach":2s6ie3wf][quote="The Trinity Politick":2s6ie3wf][quote="Keith-M":2s6ie3wf]My proposal;

How completely unoriginal[/quote:2s6ie3wf]

I'm not too sure, the floral arrangement saves it from complete unoriginality.[/quote:2s6ie3wf]

Its been posted again and again and again. In fact every time someone starts a 'flag for a UI/NI' thread, someone posts that flag.

Pointless thread[/quote:2s6ie3wf]

Really? I can't say I recall the last time I saw that attempt at a new flag for Ireland/part of Ireland.

CookieMonster

Ard-Taoiseach said:
How about a neutral white background to a photo of Ian Paisley and Gerry Adams snogging the dentures out of each other?
You sick puppy.

Champa

Ard-Taoiseach said:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies