New Home for the banned politicalworld.org

FutureTaoiseach

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
People Korps/Kevbar finally where he needs to be.

Malbekh

Interesting, very interesting.....

For example, is this an advert and if so, should the thread be locked?

There is a certain frowning here about discussing other sites, like boards.ie, let alone a political one. That being the case, should this thread be locked or modded?

Is this an example of the lunatics leaving the asylum, or are the lunatics still here?

This thread is full of something, I can't decide which, yet....

Last edited:

Christine Murray

Website
www.poethead.wordpress.com

CookieMonster

This the same site who released the personal data of hundreds of users, ignored being warned about that they had done, huffed and puffed exposing the users to further damage and only took action when it was highlighted elsewhere (here)?

I suppose if you want to take that risk fire ahead, but if you want to use a forum where the owner has in the past bent over backwards to protect it's users well you know where to stay.

just4ever

Why would anyone want to go to the home of the trolls??

just4ever

Trolls are not welcome over on politicalworld.org. People have no reason to troll anyway as the site is not run by a cabal.

The reason people troll here is because they know it annoys the cabal.
When people troll here it annoys EVERYONE!! Go on to your new site and stop bothering people.

Conor

scratchnsniff

Okay, if you say so. You're banned now.
I wasn't going to post on this troll thread but i Have to know, Conor are you a Mod? Is it realy that easy to ban them? Please say it is so.
If true, could you look at the whole host of trolls that have joined recently, i know its a bit of a cheek as it probably takes a lot of time, but you will have the thanks of everyone here.
If you are a mod, thanks for all your work up to now.

Lightning Rod

WHOAH what the hell's goin' on here

:eek::eek::eek:

Why is this thread turning into a troll-fest.

I checked out the site, it seems cool.

what's all the hullabaloo??

Conor

I wasn't going to post on this troll thread but i Have to know, Conor are you a Mod? Is it realy that easy to ban them? Please say it is so.
If true, could you look at the whole host of trolls that have joined recently, i know its a bit of a cheek as it probably takes a lot of time, but you will have the thanks of everyone here.
If you are a mod, thanks for all your work up to now.
Yes, I am a mod.
There's usually a long and agonising process we go through before banning someone, we have to weigh up our reasoning for it against the possible hazards of either banning someone or leaving them post.
But I'm a bit hungover and in a banhammer mood this morning.

just4ever

Conor, will you please look at the troll fest that is "Overtrow the govenment" in the chat forum. Thanks

scratchnsniff

Yes, I am a mod.
There's usually a long and agonising process we go through before banning someone, we have to weigh up our reasoning for it against the possible hazards of either banning someone or leaving them post.
But I'm a bit hungover and in a banhammer mood this morning.
Let yourself go mad, :p go on, its a great cure for what ales yea

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies