New Ian Paisley Jnr Sxandal Breaking

General Urko

New Ian Paisley Jnr Scandal Breaking

It has just been reported on Newsnight in the last few minutes that Ian Paisley Jnr did not attend their debate tonight on young Rhys Mog's comments during the week because there is a story in tomorrow's Papers that he accepted holidays worth £100K plus from a country he hopes to be part of negotiating a post Brexit deal with!

Sorry I have no link @ the mo because it's so Shyte Hot!

And he seemed like such a nice boy!:cool:

Last edited:

General Urko

It's in The DT and the country is Sri Lanka it seems!

Cai

Just as well he isn't a SF MP or this thread would grind on for about 300 pages.

This one will soon die.

Catalpast

It has just been reported on Newsnight in the last few minutes that Ian Paisley Jnr did not attend their debate tonight on young Rhys Mog's comments during the week because there is a story in tomorrow's Papers that he accepted holidays worth £100K plus from a country he hopes to be part of negotiating a post Brexit deal with!

Its on the Torygraph Site:

The MP, the £100k gifts and the Brexit trade deal: Questions over DUP MP's register of interests after Sri Lanka trip

The MP, the £100k gifts and the Brexit trade deal: Questions over DUP MP's register of interests after Sri Lanka trip

General Urko

TBH while they were expensive trips, is there really much in it? Well by Southern Standards or as they might say Mexican Bandito Standards?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

blinding

The Paisleys have done very well out of the former (?) sectarian state....

ruserious

I do love a good DUP Scandal in the morn.

Catalpast

TBH I'm a bit disappointed ...

I thought it was a Sex Scandal he was involved in....:?

No I cant imagine either....:confused:

General Urko

The Paisleys have done very well out of the former (?) sectarian state....
Ian Jnr has condemned sectarian elements within The DUP and appears to have evolved as a person in his political views and not in a bad way!

General Urko

I do love a good DUP Scandal in the morn.
I remember once hearing about a DUP scandal but before getting specifics I asked did it involve one of the faithful arsebanging a male Taig. it didn't, it was just standard corruption surrounding land development.:rolleyes:

ruserious

Wishing that Edwin Poots is the next in line for a scandal. The Wee divil.

Strawberry

TBH while they were expensive trips, is there really much in it?
Yes. He didn't register it as an interest and he was offering to help a foreign power negotiate a trade deal. I quite like Ian Paisley Jr. but he has been caught with his pants down here, metaphorically speaking.

GDPR

Yes. He didn't register it as an interest and he was offering to help a foreign power negotiate a trade deal. I quite like Ian Paisley Jr. but he has been caught with his pants down here, metaphorically speaking.
Eye hath not seen nor ear heard the limits of this mans gombeenism.

And if you think I am going to put the details on Pie, think again. I dont have the cash to deal with his legal fire-power.

General Urko

That link is certainly doing the rounds on this thread now!:rolleyes:

TBH I'm a bit disappointed ...

I thought it was a Sex Scandal he was involved in....:?

No I cant imagine either....:confused:
I was expecting Toy Boy and loans to said person running a coffee shop........................ whadda ya mean its been done already.

General Urko

Eye hath not seen nor ear heard the limits of this mans gombeenism.

And if you think I am going to put the details on Pie, think again. I dont have the cash to deal with his legal fire-power.
He is not devoid of genuine political abilty though!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies