"New" IRA admits that it killed journalist in Londonderry

Hillmanhunter1

Republican Commemorations aren't something that are going to fade any time soon in Ireland, and as a matter of fact, will probably continue ad infinitum. I don't know an awful lot about Saoradh, so while they are not my cup of tea, I believe in free speech. I think your problem is that you are confusing the messengers with the messages. No harm done.
There is little in this world that is certain, but one thing that is (thankfully) certain is that nothing continues ad infinitum.

The Herren

This is Packy Carthy:

View attachment 17993

Mr Carthy describes himself as a Saoradh activist:

Mr Carthy does not accept the democratic wishes of the people of Ireland - he does not accept the Good Friday Agreement.

Read his interview with Martin Galvin here:
Packy Carty – The Transcripts
Saoradh says it's 'going nowhere' after latest Derry raids

The hard-line republican party issued a defiant statement after police investigating the murder of Lyra McKee in Creggan last month searched its Junior McDaid House premises on Chamberlain Street. A number of items were taken during the police operation but no arrests were made.

It claimed that the raid was "a culmination of unprofessional journalism by some and a near hysterical clergy all being dragged nose first by the crocodile tears of former republicans who are working along with British Crown Forces to thwart any and all republican activism".

One of the few quotes from Karl Marx that I agree with is the idea that history repeats itself, "the first as tragedy, then as farce".

We are well into farce territory now.
Here we go again, ascribing the "Republican" tag to a few gangsters whose only aim is to lord it over the local community and at the same time make an easy living through racketeering and drug running. Of course, muder has now moved them up a notch in that Great Hall of Fame of Great Irish Freedom Fighters.
Maybe Phil Coulter will write a ballad commemorating their latest greatest deed. "The Killing of Lyra", would be a good title.
These eejits would not be able to point out on a map of ireland which end is North or South. Republicans my ass.

Last edited:

Mickeymac

“Of course, muder has now moved them up a notch in that Great Hall of Fame of Great Irish Freedom Fighters”

Heren is the one and only person who has said the above......nuff said methinks😂😂😂

Hillmanhunter1

“Of course, muder has now moved them up a notch in that Great Hall of Fame of Great Irish Freedom Fighters”

Heren is the one and only person who has said the above......nuff said methinks😂😂😂
Do you support Saoradh?

Yes or no?

No weasel words, or smart-alickery, or trolling other contributors.

Hillmanhunter1

Shoooo, go troll elsewhere, you are pathetic trying to emulate a SB interrogator in Long Kesh Concentration Camp......😂 please continue to amuse the contributors to this site😂
Thought so. All hat and no cattle.

Hillmanhunter1

This is Ger Devereux:

Mr Devereux seems to be the General Secretary of Saoradh.

When Saoradh's website said a "republican volunteer attempted to defend people" from the PSNI and the RUC and that "tragically a young journalist, Lyra McKee, was killed accidentally", Mr Devereux said that he did not see the statement before it went out. "I don't necessarily agree with it".

LISTOWEL MAN

This is Ger Devereux:

Mr Devereux seems to be the General Secretary of Saoradh.

When Saoradh's website said a "republican volunteer attempted to defend people" from the PSNI and the RUC and that "tragically a young journalist, Lyra McKee, was killed accidentally", Mr Devereux said that he did not see the statement before it went out. "I don't necessarily agree with it".
i wonder what happened to that poor man to make him support IRA after they've been exposed 100% as murderers, pedos, pedo enablers and cowards

likesfish

Ireland will ever be at rest as long as we can big ourselves up on MTV.

Armed republicanism has always been Guinness soaked madness they never had remotely the numbers to achieve their aims by force and in renacting the same "plan" the sealed balaclava are even less effective.

Hillmanhunter1

Hopefully the police are making progress. First the Guardian reported "Police investigating the death of the journalist Lyra McKee, who was shot during disturbances in Northern Ireland last month, have arrested two teenagers and two men."

Lyra McKee death: four males arrested

Then shortly afterwards "Two men have been charged with rioting and petrol bomb offences as part of the investigation into the murder of journalist Lyra McKee, who was shot during disturbances in Northern Ireland last month."

Two men charged with rioting in Lyra McKee murder investigation

I look forward to the murdered being brought before justice.

Mickeymac

Hopefully the police are making progress. First the Guardian reported "Police investigating the death of the journalist Lyra McKee, who was shot during disturbances in Northern Ireland last month, have arrested two teenagers and two men."

Then shortly afterwards "Two men have been charged with rioting and petrol bomb offences as part of the investigation into the murder of journalist Lyra McKee, who was shot during disturbances in Northern Ireland last month."

Time is too short now to bring the British State murderers to justice as many have already passed on and the thousands who have been victims of this scum in many other ways besides murder may have to accept justice might come from their religious beliefs and doctrines which preach the "final judgement day" Is something that will come eventually.

Hillmanhunter1

Time is too short now to bring the British State murderers to justice as many have already passed on and the thousands who have been victims of this scum in many other ways besides murder may have to accept justice might come from their religious beliefs and doctrines which preach the "final judgement day" Is something that will come eventually.
I think you're on the wrong thread buddy.

This one is about the murder of Lyra McKee.

Hillmanhunter1

This is Brian Kenna:

90422_200833_3053655oTextTRMRMMGLPICT000180472871o.jpg

Brian is Chairman of Saoradh - Capo di tutti Capi.

Brian likes to rob banks.

Brian is an old man.

Last edited:

Robo

Just waiting till they start harping on that they should get early release under the GFA. .

Mickeymac

I think you're on the wrong thread buddy.

This one is about the murder of Lyra McKee.

What's the matter with you? You request murderers being brought to justice.......I agreed and replied in kind, surely you are not suggesting only certain groups of killers should be brought to justice? 😂

Hillmanhunter1

What's the matter with you? You request murderers being brought to justice.......I agreed and replied in kind, surely you are not suggesting only certain groups of killers should be brought to justice? 😂
I am only interested in criminal killers who, post GFA, pretend to have a reason for violence.

RasherHash

Fintan O'Toole's article is behind a paywall, but the opening paragraph is visible and is of his usual superb standard:

Subscriber Only: Fintan O’Toole: Gangsters who call themselves the New IRA are calcified cliché

Dissident republicans are neither. The idea of dissidence is to oppose and contest received ideas, to challenge calcified cliches. The gangsters who call themselves the New IRA and their groupies in Saoradh are nothing but calcified cliché. They endlessly recycle dead platitudes and poses. They are military re-enactors with real bullets, museum dummies with live bombs. And republicanism is a philosophical tradition about which they have no clue, a way of thinking about a democracy in which, as Philip Pettit has put it, we can look one another in the eye without reason for fear or deference. Fear and deference are what these bullies seek to create, first in their own enclaves and then for the rest of us.
Tintin o'foole is an idiot who never supported the IRA in any guise, and is beloved of the Brit and Irish establishment.

Hillmanhunter1

Tintin o'foole is an idiot who never supported the IRA in any guise, and is beloved of the Brit and Irish establishment.
Well, he won't make much of an impression with intellectual leviathans like you entering the fray:ROFLMAO:

RasherHash

This is Patrick Gallagher:
View attachment 17990

Patrick Gallagher seems to be a member of the National Executive of Saoradh. He also seems to be a spokesman for Saoradh.

He said "Saoradh "understood" the violence.", which is great, because nobody else does.

Perhaps, as a spokesman, he could come here and explain.
He looks like a spokesman for LGBT, how very modern.

RasherHash

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom