• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

"New" IRA admits that it killed journalist in Londonderry

Mickeymac

No, you came on this thread to deflect criticism of the criminals who killed her.

Should hang your head in shame.

Yet more spurious allegations from you, back them up or withdraw your statement and/or hang your head in shame whilst doing so.

Hillmanhunter1

Yet more spurious allegations from you, back them up or withdraw your statement and/or hang your head in shame whilst doing so.
Each time I check-in I'm hoping to see incisive, witty or well thought-out contributions, but sometimes its just you.

antidistinctlyminty (ADM)

Disgusting comments on this Lyra McKee thread, no evidence at all her brother or family had anything to do with any paedophilia.

Should hang your head in shame.
Not sure if you are joking or just ridiculous - please show me a single post linking Lyra McKee or her family with paedophilia

Mickeymac

Not sure if you are joking or just ridiculous - please show me a single post linking Lyra McKee or her family with paedophilia

You obviously have not read my post which you quoted me condemning those who tried that ridiculous slur on Lyra or her family......btw Would you condemn the posters on this forum who have expressed views denying equality for many in the six counties including Lyra and her partner?

Part one below is evidence supporting my comments above.......

Hillmanhunter1

You obviously have not read my post which you quoted me condemning those who tried that ridiculous slur on Lyra or her family......btw Would you condemn the posters on this forum who have expressed views denying equality for many in the six counties including Lyra and her partner?

Welcome back!

Do you support Saoradh?

Yes or no?

No weasel words, or smart-alickery, or trolling other contributors.

likesfish

Indeed, as many have said in the past, unionism seems to have a hierarchy of victims when it comes to the past conflict.
As does republicanism who appear to believe murder and torture is perfectly fine as long as they are doing it but never ever shut up if the tables get turned. Bloody Sunday most horrible massacre ever. Claudy bombing - Wikipedia just one of those things.

antidistinctlyminty (ADM)

You condemned those who tried to slur the name of Lyra McKee with accusations of family connections with paedophilia - please show me a post which makes this preposterous link

I condemn anyone who expresses a view denying equality

Surprised that there was no SF member at this march - thought this was a major issue for SF

Mickeymac

michael-mcivor

Do you support Saoradh?

Yes or no?

No weasel words, or smart-alickery, or trolling other contributors.
Saoradh took part in no Irish election and the could get no Irish person to support them anyway- they are anti-Republican and support the New or NewCo because they will never kill a brit soldier or police-

Newrybhoy

Saoradh took part in no Irish election and the could get no Irish person to support them anyway- they are anti-Republican and support the New or NewCo because they will never kill a brit soldier or police-
Do you reckon they intended to kill Lyra and not a Police officer that night?

michael-mcivor

Do you reckon they intended to kill Lyra and not a Police officer that night?
Lyra was the target- she had done lots of personal interviews with Dissidents and wrote a book about them- it didn’t go down well with them- you do know that the armed group that murdered Lyra have never killed a brit soldier or a cop and never will because the Spooks run them- they have no support in the Republican community’s-

Hillmanhunter1

Lyra was the target- she had done lots of personal interviews with Dissidents and wrote a book about them- it didn’t go down well with them- you do know that the armed group that murdered Lyra have never killed a brit soldier or a cop and never will because the Spooks run them- they have no support in the Republican community’s-
Nonsense, Lyra was not the target. You've clearly never tried to shoot anything over a distance with a hand-gun. They're about as accurate as your posts!

The distance between the shooter (crouching person) in the picture above and where Lyra - was standing is 75-100m.

You cannot aim a handgun at that distance - the criminal who pulled the trigger was just firing indiscriminately into a crowd.

Newrybhoy

Nonsense, Lyra was not the target. You've clearly never tried to shoot anything over a distance with a hand-gun. They're about as accurate as your posts!

View attachment 18152

The distance between the shooter (crouching person) in the picture above and where Lyra - was standing is 75-100m.

You cannot aim a handgun at that distance - the criminal who pulled the trigger was just firing indiscriminately into a crowd.
Anything over 20m is a lottery even for trained users who practice frequently nevermind some republican gobshlte.

michael-mcivor

View attachment 18152

Not a impossible shot has her death proved-

Robo

You condemned those who tried to slur the name of Lyra McKee with accusations of family connections with paedophilia - please show me a post which makes this preposterous link

I condemn anyone who expresses a view denying equality

Surprised that there was no SF member at this march - thought this was a major issue for SF
SF was caught on the hope with this, they have been promoting the issue while their other pet project just pulled another Omagh and shed bad PR on violent republicanism within their own safe place at a time when trying to ride on the back of Blood Sunday and Ballymurphy.

Hillmanhunter1

Not a impossible shot has her death proved-
That's a really stupid comment.

It's like suggesting that the lottery winner clearly knew the numbers - after all, he won. QED!

You know nothing about what happened that night, nor about handguns, but you do know how to troll a thread, and how to sully a persons name.

Shame on you.

michael-mcivor

That's a really stupid comment.

It's like suggesting that the lottery winner clearly knew the numbers - after all, he won. QED!

You know nothing about what happened that night, nor about handguns, but you do know how to troll a thread, and how to sully a persons name.

Shame on you.
It’s only stupid to those who think they are two smart-

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies