"New" IRA admits that it killed journalist in Londonderry

Hillmanhunter1

Bless! I didn't hear you the first time. I thought such people had gone away you know. Apart from the fact that most posters probably aren't from the area, and like me, are utterly clueless, I think it's a bizarre question to have asked random strangers on the internet in the first instance, but that wasn't half as bizarre as your response to the responses, as your paranoid delusions led you to believe that X was a member of Y, and as a result, Y killed Z, and a list of people you had drawn up had conspired to silence witnesses and conceal the evidence. I was telling my psychiatrist the other day about the shenanigans, and she sayz y'all crackers..
You're clearly a complicated person - I'm much more straightforward. There is a lot of ambiguity in life, but there is none on this question. No contextualising, no history lessons, no dissembling.

Either you agree that the murderers of Lyra McKee are criminals, and that anyone with information should go to the authorities, or you do not.

If you do not, you are a fellow traveller with her murderers.

LISTOWEL MAN

"Tom Murphy is not a criminal. He's a good republican"

- Gerry Adams
paedophile enabler

death or glory

SF was caught on the hope with this, they have been promoting the issue while their other pet project just pulled another Omagh and shed bad PR on violent republicanism within their own safe place at a time when trying to ride on the back of Blood Sunday and Ballymurphy.
Well said, big man

LISTOWEL MAN

Neither did most of his victims....
Lenny Murphy was an Ulster loyalist gang leader believed responsible for the murders of innocent Catholics. Due to a lack of evidence to try him for the killings, which his followers had already received long sentences for, Murphy was released in 1982 and returned to the Shankhill Road, where he embarked on a murder spree.

Hillmanhunter1

Nope. I'm not a complicated person, and if straightforward means dropping names and linking people to a murder that had nothing to do with them, I'd rather be a crook..
So why is it that you have to use all sorts of deceptions, distractions and linguistic contortions?

Do you agree that the murderers of Lyra McKee are criminals, and that anyone with information should go to the authorities?

michael-mcivor

Lenny Murphy was an Ulster loyalist gang leader believed responsible for the murders of innocent Catholics. Due to a lack of evidence to try him for the killings, which his followers had already received long sentences for, Murphy was released in 1982 and returned to the Shankhill Road, where he embarked on a murder spree.
The Provos caught up with him in 82- riddled the head butcher was-

bang bang

I notice you don't deny being a fan, shocking surprise.

Robo

Yea, because the Ballymurphy Massacre, Bloody Sunday and the Good Friday Agreement are connected to the killing in what way? Have the group responsible indicated that there's a co-relation between the attack and the absence of the Assembly?
Bad PR in their safe place...

Hillmanhunter1

I think if it was my child or teenager who had witnessed what happened I'd go to a solicitor. How about you?
I'd go to the police, that's what you do when you want to provide information about a crime. Investigating crime, and bringing criminals before a judge is their job.

Now, I've answered your question - why not have a stab answering one for me?

Do you agree that the murderers of Lyra McKee are criminals?

likesfish

76 metre shot at night with a handgun impossible to hit anything you were aiming at short of a block of flats.

Hillmanhunter1

"The real story of many an apparently sectarian killing in those days may really be of people dying because they saw or heard something they shouldn’t have.."

OK, that's fair enough. I respect you for your views and I wouldn't try to influence your decision in any way, but in return I think you should respect why other people may feel the need to be careful, as we know from the experience with the original crisis of the peace process that the authorities and the paramilitaries you feign to despise, were more often than not, one and the same thing: Lest we Forget Security Forces Created Shankill UDA
Translation:

"Yes, I support the criminals who murdered Lyra McKee, don't go to the police because my mates might kill you".

Hillmanhunter1

The Stalinist mask finally slips.

The Nationalist organization I consider to be my political soul-mate, has no history of armed struggle, and policing falls outside its remit, but if I felt strongly enough about an issue of that nature, the onus would be on me to seek a mandate to influence the political decision making process, so wrong again..
You had plenty of chances to put a space between yourself and those criminals - that you chose not to shows your true colour better than any words.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom