"New" IRA admits that it killed journalist in Londonderry

antidistinctlyminty (ADM)

Regina Doherty wants an inquest into SF cover up of sex abuse
Paudie McGahon claimed he told a member of SF about the abuse - that SF member says he told McGahon to go to the police - If we are to believe SF, McGahon has come up with a story about a kangaroo court and is lying about everything that happened after he reported the abuse to SF

Think this will harm SF as McGahon does not appear to have any political motive for making his claims.

Peter72

Now that the wee boys got to dress up as G.I. Joe at Easter, can we lock them all up in a wee bog somewhere in South Armagh-istan?

Antóin Mac Comháin

As for the DUP, yes they opposed the GFA, but they accepted the result of the referendum and operated the framework it created. That is very different to Saoradh/New IRA - you are drawing a false equivalence.
Good for them, but so does the poster whose views you ascribed to me.

I have called for posters to be banned, that's not incompatible with believing in free speech - some posters have crossed the line into incitement to hatred, others engage in nothing more than childish trolling, and in both of those circumstances they should be banned - I imagine you may in fact agree?
Good for you, but your views on free speech, who you want banned, who you want to enable to articulate or misrepresent other peoples views, are by-and-large an irrelevancy to my concerns.

Those are the weasel words of an apologist, and I will not let you squirm away.

You refused to describe the murderers of Lyra McKee as criminals, and you failed to say that anyone with information should go to the authorities.

All the rest is just blather!
Bollox, bollox, bollox.

Stop with the undergraduate sophistry. I asked you twice if you would describe the murderers of Lyra McKee as criminals, and if you would say that anyone with information should go to the authorities.

You have demurred.

There is only one cohort unable to say these words, those who sympathise with her murderers.
You're clearly a complicated person - I'm much more straightforward. There is a lot of ambiguity in life, but there is none on this question. No contextualising, no history lessons, no dissembling.

Either you agree that the murderers of Lyra McKee are criminals, and that anyone with information should go to the authorities, or you do not.

If you do not, you are a fellow traveller with her murderers.
So why is it that you have to use all sorts of deceptions, distractions and linguistic contortions?

Do you agree that the murderers of Lyra McKee are criminals, and that anyone with information should go to the authorities?
I'd go to the police, that's what you do when you want to provide information about a crime. Investigating crime, and bringing criminals before a judge is their job.

Now, I've answered your question - why not have a stab answering one for me?

Do you agree that the murderers of Lyra McKee are criminals?
Translation:

"Yes, I support the criminals who murdered Lyra McKee, don't go to the police because my mates might kill you".
You had plenty of chances to put a space between yourself and those criminals - that you chose not to shows your true colour better than any words.
Get a lawyer, talk to someone who can give you proper advice.
A solicitor told me your problem is that you can't place me at any public demonstration held by the group you linked me to, nor indeed to the comments made by the other poster expressing their opinion, which you deliberately and continuously ascribed to me.

Almost six months have now passed, and you have still failed to address them to the poster, when it is self-evident that we clearly share completely opposing views.

Irish Law requires a complaint to be made within the first six months of the slanderous remarks, and only one person needs to identify the complainant who was slandered, and the law enables me to dangle the threat of legal action against you, just by reminding you every six months, minus a day.

I've re-read the Good Friday Agreement and it doesn't say people like you who voted either way had the right to label and slander people who disagreed with them to their hearts content, in the manner that you have labelled and slandered people including me.

Last edited:

Talk Back

Good for you, but your views on free speech, who you want banned, who you want to enable to articulate or misrepresent other peoples views, are by-and-large an irrelevancy to my concerns.

A solicitor told me your problem is that you can't place me at any public demonstration held by the group you linked me to, nor indeed to the comments made by the other poster expressing their opinion, which you deliberately and continuously ascribed to me.

Almost six months have now passed, and you have still failed to address them to the poster, when it is self-evident that we clearly share completely opposing views:

Irish Law requires a complaint to be made within the first six months of the slanderous remarks, and only one person needs to identify the complainant who was slandered, and the law enables me to dangle the threat of legal action against you, just by reminding you every six months, minus a day.

I've re-read the Good Friday Agreement and it doesn't say people like you who voted either way had the right to label and slander people who disagreed with them to their hearts content, in the manner that you have labelled and slandered people including me.
Me??? - I'm just yanking chains Antóin.

Last edited:

death or glory

Almost six months have now passed, and you have still failed to address them to the poster, when it is self-evident that we clearly share completely opposing views:

Are you this boring in real life.
I never seen a man take so many words to say so little.

Antóin Mac Comháin

No.

Are you this boring in real life.
No. I'm far worse, but I know you already know that much, and little besides, so I'll break it down for you like this: I have a 'stay out of jail list', a 'stay out of trouble list' and a 'stay out of the way for other reasons list,' and the last time I checked, you were near the top of the latter, because of the weather!

I never seen a man take so many words to say so little.
As I've said, I'm a lot more boring than you thought.

TBF dog, if he decided to respond to you, there would be no words or long texts.....simply a FO.;)
Nah, Dog is just a bit daft, beyond belief, but I asked for a guide dog, not a blind dog.

Hillmanhunter1

Almost six months have now passed, and you have still failed to address them to the poster, when it is self-evident that we clearly share completely opposing views.

yawning.jpg

death or glory

I just wanted to see how long it would take you to react: 6 months; 3 hrs; 16 minutes; and you still haven't addressed the author of the post. You won't be laughing when I contact her partner and issue a statement through a solicitor you utter dunce.
When you issue threats of sending a solicitor on an anonymous forum, we all know who the dunce actually is.

Mickeymac

When you issue threats of sending a solicitor on an anonymous forum, we all know who the dunce actually is.

Your knowledge of the law doggie sounds quite astounding, are you not one of those orange bigots who break PC rulings and subject your members to prosecution on a regular basis?

death or glory

I see Doggie has disappeared yet again when faced with a pertinent question.
😂
I take it you had to google "pertinent".
Mickey, you couldn't make a fart disappear.

death or glory

death or glory

Wakey Wakey doggie, it's in #514 and in the meantime tell us what you royalists think of the disgusting behaviour of one of your prized Princes?
Mickeymouth,
What exactly is the question,
Is it am I an Orangeman and the answer is a resounding and proud "Yes I am".

Top Bottom