• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

"New" IRA admits that it killed journalist in Londonderry

Antóin Mac Comháin

Bollox, bollox, bollox.

Stop with the undergraduate sophistry. I asked you twice..
Bless! I didn't hear you the first time. I thought such people had gone away you know. Apart from the fact that most posters probably aren't from the area, and like me, are utterly clueless, I think it's a bizarre question to have asked random strangers on the internet in the first instance, but that wasn't half as bizarre as your response to the responses, as your paranoid delusions led you to believe that X was a member of Y, and as a result, Y killed Z, and a list of people you had drawn up had conspired to silence witnesses and conceal the evidence. I was telling my psychiatrist the other day about the shenanigans, and she sayz y'all crackers..

Hillmanhunter1

Bless! I didn't hear you the first time. I thought such people had gone away you know. Apart from the fact that most posters probably aren't from the area, and like me, are utterly clueless, I think it's a bizarre question to have asked random strangers on the internet in the first instance, but that wasn't half as bizarre as your response to the responses, as your paranoid delusions led you to believe that X was a member of Y, and as a result, Y killed Z, and a list of people you had drawn up had conspired to silence witnesses and conceal the evidence. I was telling my psychiatrist the other day about the shenanigans, and she sayz y'all crackers..
You're clearly a complicated person - I'm much more straightforward. There is a lot of ambiguity in life, but there is none on this question. No contextualising, no history lessons, no dissembling.

Either you agree that the murderers of Lyra McKee are criminals, and that anyone with information should go to the authorities, or you do not.

If you do not, you are a fellow traveller with her murderers.

LISTOWEL MAN

"Tom Murphy is not a criminal. He's a good republican"

- Gerry Adams
paedophile enabler

death or glory

SF was caught on the hope with this, they have been promoting the issue while their other pet project just pulled another Omagh and shed bad PR on violent republicanism within their own safe place at a time when trying to ride on the back of Blood Sunday and Ballymurphy.
Well said, big man

Antóin Mac Comháin

You're clearly a complicated person - I'm much more straightforward. There is a lot of ambiguity in life, but there is none on this question. No contextualising, no history lessons, no dissembling.

Either you agree that the murderers of Lyra McKee are criminals, and that anyone with information should go to the authorities, or you do not.

If you do not, you are a fellow traveller with her murderers.
Nope. I'm not a complicated person, and if straightforward means dropping names and linking people to a murder that had nothing to do with them, I'd rather be a crook..

If X isn't a member of Y, then obviously there's no 'contextualising' necessary. Doh!

You know nothing about what happened that night..
Assuming that is the case with all of us, it's funny how quickly the case was tried through the Mainstream and Social Media.

Eamon Collins RIP
Was that the guy who wrote Killing Rage, who had the butt of a British Rifle shoved up his backside and as a direct result, he joined the IRA, and was subsequently encouraged to instigate a Civil War between two rival Republican organizations, by Fifth Column *Marxist* Republicans? I forget exactly which MI5/6 Marxist faction it was..

LISTOWEL MAN

Neither did most of his victims....
Lenny Murphy was an Ulster loyalist gang leader believed responsible for the murders of innocent Catholics. Due to a lack of evidence to try him for the killings, which his followers had already received long sentences for, Murphy was released in 1982 and returned to the Shankhill Road, where he embarked on a murder spree.

Hillmanhunter1

Nope. I'm not a complicated person, and if straightforward means dropping names and linking people to a murder that had nothing to do with them, I'd rather be a crook..
So why is it that you have to use all sorts of deceptions, distractions and linguistic contortions?

Do you agree that the murderers of Lyra McKee are criminals, and that anyone with information should go to the authorities?

michael-mcivor

Lenny Murphy was an Ulster loyalist gang leader believed responsible for the murders of innocent Catholics. Due to a lack of evidence to try him for the killings, which his followers had already received long sentences for, Murphy was released in 1982 and returned to the Shankhill Road, where he embarked on a murder spree.
The Provos caught up with him in 82- riddled the head butcher was-

bang bang

I notice you don't deny being a fan, shocking surprise.

Antóin Mac Comháin

SF was caught on the hope with this, they have been promoting the issue while their other pet project just pulled another Omagh and shed bad PR on violent republicanism within their own safe place at a time when trying to ride on the back of Blood Sunday and Ballymurphy.
Well said, big man
Yea, because the Ballymurphy Massacre, Bloody Sunday and the Good Friday Agreement are connected to the killing in what way? Have the group responsible indicated that there's a co-relation between the attack and the absence of the Assembly?

Antóin Mac Comháin

So why is it that you have to use all sorts of deceptions, distractions and linguistic contortions?

Do you agree that the murderers of Lyra McKee are criminals, and that anyone with information should go to the authorities?
I think if it was my child or teenager who had witnessed what happened I'd go to a solicitor. How about you?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies