"New" IRA admits that it killed journalist in Londonderry

death or glory

Post #514 doggie and don't be acting the knut please.
Mickeymouth,
Anyone reading that stupid post knows that it is you who is the tosser, like most yanks.

Mickeymac

Mickeymouth,
Anyone reading that stupid post knows that it is you who is the tosser, like most yanks.

Your disgusting racist comments cut no ice with me, you have refused and dodged the question I posed concerning that disgusting chapter you belong to so lets try this one....do you support this disgusting paedo POS who you have pledged your loyalty to since birth?

Service+Commemoration+Afghanistan+Pc6styhBGVQx.jpg

death or glory

Your disgusting racist comments cut no ice with me, you have refused and dodged the question I posed concerning that disgusting chapter you belong to so lets try this one....do you support this disgusting paedo POS who you have pledged your loyalty to since birth?

View attachment 21077
MICKEYMOUTH,
Nice photo.
I see you have switched from one stupid question to another.
Are stupidity lessons compulsory in the US.

God save the Queen.

death or glory

You are caught like a rat in a trap, answer both questions or FO the forum.
Mickeymouth,
Your stupidity is sometimes really funny.
Keep up the good work.

McSlaggart

the royal family are above the law , Andrew will never answer for what he did

A lot of people get away with illegal activity. What Andrew did was show how stupid he was. Of all the scandles that have hit the British royal family this one is doing the most damage.

Hillmanhunter1

I just wanted to see how long it would take you to react: 6 months; 3 hrs; 16 minutes; and you still haven't addressed the author of the post. You won't be laughing when I contact her partner and issue a statement through a solicitor you utter dunce.
My original response was deleted by a Mod for apparently unparliamentarily (though I thought very efficient) language - so I'll have another stab.

Firstly, I'm not laughing. there is nothing humorous about this thread.

Secondly, people who know anything about the law are not in the slightest bit fazed by the prospect of a solicitor's statement or letter. There are about 16,000 solicitors in Ireland and, for €150 or so, you can get one to write a letter to Santa for you if you wish. I get two or three letters from solicitors most days - in general they carry no more weight than a letter from the butcher, the baker or the candle-stick maker.

If you want to do something then do it, but stop talking about it. Or are you just all hat and no cattle?

michael-mcivor

Very sad that dinosaurs still roam the countryside in NI.
Somebody stuck a shotgun in a cops face and forgot to pull the trigger- typical brit loving dissident method- the armed dissident groups that are active today have never killed a brit soldier and the Brits have never killed a dissident- although I don’t expect you or RTE or the BBC or the cops to report those facts-

Newrybhoy

Somebody stuck a shotgun in a cops face and forgot to pull the trigger- typical brit loving dissident method- the armed dissident groups that are active today have never killed a brit soldier and the Brits have never killed a dissident- although I don’t expect you or RTE or the BBC or the cops to report those facts-
So you think the cop in Fermanagh was in on this conspiracy of yours?

If he'd had his gun with him, you'd have a dead terrorist this morning.

michael-mcivor

So you think the cop in Fermanagh was in on this conspiracy of yours?

If he'd had his gun with him, you'd have a dead terrorist this morning.
The shotgun was in the cops face- the dissident plus cop are still alive- the dissident has never killed a brit or cop in Fermanagh- never have and never will- the Brits etc have never killed a dissident- how can the truth be a conspiracy- it’s you that believes in the conspiracy that the dissidents are hardline- when the truth says different-

Newrybhoy

The shotgun was in the cops face- the dissident plus cop are still alive- the dissident has never killed a brit or cop in Fermanagh- never have and never will- the Brits etc have never killed a dissident- how can the truth be a conspiracy- it’s you that believes in the conspiracy that the dissidents are hardline- when the truth says different-
They're your people after all.

raetsel

Some people may be getting ahead of themselves here.
BBC NI have reported that the police are following the "primary line of enquiry (that it) is that organised criminal elements (who) may be responsible".
Reading between the lines that strongly implies that they don't believe that the dissidents were involved.
There is a well known organised crime family living not too far away. And I believe there are (formerly loyalist paramilitary) drug dealers originally from Belfast also living nearby. They could also be in the frame. I could name them without fear of being sued for defamation but I will resist the temptation as it may not be either of course.
But at this stage it doesn't look political.
Regardless, it is good news that the attempt failed. We don't need to go back to that.

Top Bottom