• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

New Play On The Flegs Issue.Are you in it?

james toney

Must read,as there are many on here that could be in the Play.:)

Scene: Monday morning on a busy street in East Belfast filled with traffic noise, car horns and the loud morning conversations of shoppers and commuters. English Journalist, Mark London, having been dispatched to the city by his media organisation to report on the roots of the dispute, begins by recording a short introduction to the source of the conflict and the wider history of the country, assisted by his sound technician, Gordon....
Full Play in Link.

Audio Play | an cruiskeen lawnmower blog

between the bridges

act two...Jarry turns to the balcony and crys jUlI were for art thou oh jUl I...

james toney

act two...Jarry turns to the balcony and crys jUlI were for art thou oh jUl I...
JOHNNY: Well, they still have 50/50!

MARK: What’s 50/50?

JOHNNY: It’s a rule what says all Protestant Policemen have to retire at 50 and must be replaced by 50 ex-IRA men.

MARK: That’s a ridiculous, uneducated falsehood.

JOHNNY: Uneducated? Is it any wonder? The IRA took away our 11+ and closed 7 schools in East Belfast alone!

Probably Johnny 365,he says things like this.:)

RedCloud

But hark......what light from yonder window breaks................

The Unicorns are indeed alive and well, and happy with their lot.

........................and they all lived happily ever after :)

james toney

I left out a few others it seems:)

RedCloud

Fingers in the ears and eyes, it appears.

It went right over their heads like those hundreds of plastic bullets that didn't.
Indeed. But as the cowardly pira murder gangs slaughtered more of their fellow religionists than any other armed combatants, you'd wonder why they want to remain a part of our Glorious United Kingdom...............or would you ?

Answers to the Spotlight Pollsters NI/UK :)

J

Johnny Boy

I'd guess that there's a definite part for Sgt. Bollickso's missus.
She went on a late night Christmas shopping trip in early December and earned her 15 minutes of fame on YouTube and her status as an eternal loyalist folk-hero, lol....................
[video=youtube;SAa4xPkk2Pw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAa4xPkk2Pw[/video]