New Poll: No Labour bounce post their party conference and Fine Gael on top

sport02

Fine Gael back on top, disastrous poll for Labour, they've had no bounce after their party conference in Wexford while Paul and Ruth's crowd is sinking. Seems we don't have much solidarity with solidarity.

Gavan Reilly@gavreilly8m
POLL STimes/B&A (Apr27-May9, MoE 3.3%)
FG 28 -1
FF 27 -1
SF 18
Lab 4 -1
IA 4 -1
GP 2
SoPBP 1 -1
SD 1 -1
Renua 1 +1
SP 1
Ind/Ors 12 +2

bmw1

Steady as she goes . we may get a little"new-leader" bounce over the summer and send fg over the 30 %mark which would reduce greatly the chance of sf /ff happening anytime soon

bokuden

Last edited:

Congalltee

No statistically significant change. Nothing to see. Nothing to talk about.

FG are 95% chance that they are on 24.6-31.3. A marginal possibility of an advantage over FF. A tie.

PBP voter

All within margin of error of the last election bar SF who are always overestimated.

hollandia

Steady as she goes . we may get a little"new-leader" bounce over the summer and send fg over the 30 %mark which would reduce greatly the chance of sf /ff happening anytime soon
Tbh, I think the prospect of fg/sf is higher than that of ff/sf.

PBP voter

Changing leader is totally overrated.

TheWolf

Yawn!
Another week, another thread on another meaningless poll.
There's only one that matters, and that's the one on election day.

TheWolf

FFG continue to play games with their do nothing 'government' as the health and housing crisis deepens and their police force is exposed as one of the most corrupt on the planet.
What a f**king joke this kip is.

Burnout

Twitter
I have a life.
The groupies that were interested in oirish politics are fading fast and many are gone. i listened for awhile today again about the Garda scandal(s) (from the top) and the decades of lost opportunity. there are still people who mumble change will come....but switch Enda for leo or simon...come on are we all deluded...i'm not. The group are unable to make good decisions to the benefit of the people that live here....Fina gael can no longer use berties long slide out as a 'point'...as very soon they wil not be able to use Gerry as a scapegoat...they are the scapegoat.

My Ireland is booming..really....the payback enda and finnoula will get is comedy in itself....no matter 'we are oirish' and will look on simon leo as GREAT change. jeez will ye wake up.

bmw1

Fg are pushing increasing numbers into poverty and homelessness but the spineless media or ff scum doesn't have the integrity to call the fg scum on it.
Numbers holding low-paid, insecure jobs soar | Irish Examiner
Well I was cast into poverty with the crash ,,,no bullsheet,, But I had to get off my ass and start to work my way back up again ..I know there are some people in dire straits,, But i also know that there is a fair number of useless humans who have got so accustomed to the social and it suits them to be out crying "poor me" . I see council houses all over the place vacant -the best of contents in them almost rent-free and these yokes say "ah its not the right area for me "...Whats the right area I ask as they dont get off their holes to do anyting ,,

Dont talk to me about poverty or homelessness being what the spineless media- as you call them- make it out to be, Their should be a day in the week for flogging some a these wasters

bmw1

FFG continue to play games with their do nothing 'government' as the health and housing crisis deepens and their police force is exposed as one of the most corrupt on the planet.
Feel free to buy yourself a ticket to your Utopia

TheWolf

Well I was cast into poverty with the crash ,,,no bullsheet,, But I had to get off my ass and start to work my way back up again ..I know there are some people in dire straits,, But i also know that there is a fair number of useless humans who have got so accustomed to the social and it suits them to be out crying "poor me" . I see council houses all over the place vacant -the best of contents in them almost rent-free and these yokes say "ah its not the right area for me "...Whats the right area I ask as they dont get off their holes to do anyting ,,

Dont talk to me about poverty or homelessness being what the spineless media- as you call them- make it out to be, Their should be a day in the week for flogging some a these wasters
Take your head out of your hole.
Another deluded blueshirt.

Hibee

Rare I agree with you but you are correct here . You however forgot to mention that the 3rd party and utterly afraid to go into government.

TheWolf

Rare I agree with you but you are correct here . You however forgot to mention that the 3rd party and utterly afraid to go into government.
The shinners have never been in government here.
What we see is the result of FFG collusion.
670,000 on hospital waiting lists has nothing to do with SF.

bmw1

I wish I was wolfie but what Im saying is blatantly obvious in my neck of the woods

bokuden

At least we get to see the core fg vote in its true glory.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies