New rural party in the offing?

sadmal

Well-known member
Joined
May 2, 2007
Messages
12,065
Please! The pillar of the pro abortion argument is 'women's' rights, letting people know that the person being killed is just as likely to be a woman as a man, a girl as a boy, a female as a male simply won't do, that's why you're clambering to label the child being killed as a 'foetus', that term is used by pro abortion people to dehumanise the child(woman, girl, female) being killed.
The word foetus is a correct medical term. If you have a problem with terminology take it up with the medical profession and campaign to have the term replace with man/woman instead.
 


sadmal

Well-known member
Joined
May 2, 2007
Messages
12,065
How many Down Syndrome parents are there in Ireland and how many of them are rearing their children? Would a child of DS parents also have DS? Since you're a pro-life activist, at least on this site, you should know the answer to these questions.
A parent with Down Syndrome has a 50% chance of giving birth to a child with DS, 25% are likely to be infertile and 25% likely to have a child without DS.

There are no figures for the number of DS parents in Ireland that I could find on the internet.
 

Breeal

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
5,777
The word foetus is a correct medical term. If you have a problem with terminology take it up with the medical profession and campaign to have the term replace with man/woman instead.
You use your terminology, I'll use mine, see how that works.
 

blokesbloke

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
22,697
Please! The pillar of the pro abortion argument is 'women's' rights, letting people know that the person being killed is just as likely to be a woman as a man, a girl as a boy, a female as a male simply won't do, that's why you're clambering to label the child being killed as a 'foetus', that term is used by pro abortion people to dehumanise the child(woman, girl, female) being killed.
Well, progress of sorts. Can you drop the "woman" word now? You've almost got it, Oh Special One.
 

blokesbloke

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
22,697
You're wasting your time BB, it's still not getting through and Breeal continues to talk about unborn women.

At the next pro-life rally he'll be the one carrying a poster of a smiling woman saying Let her live and all the other pro-lifers will think he's at the wrong rally and hit him with their posters of smiling babies.
:D
 

McTell

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
7,547
Twitter
No
Please! The pillar of the pro abortion argument ///

So this "new rural party" sounds like the same old same old.


How about a party that has nothing at all to do with identity, religions, skin colours, accents, wealth, poverty etc, and just concentrates on public services delivered as well and as cheaply as possible?

No, that'll never catch on.....
 

Breeal

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
5,777
So this "new rural party" sounds like the same old same old.


How about a party that has nothing at all to do with identity, religions, skin colours, accents, wealth, poverty etc, and just concentrates on public services delivered as well and as cheaply as possible?

No, that'll never catch on.....
Karl Marx couldn't have said it better....
 

valamhic

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 31, 2011
Messages
19,476

valamhic

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 31, 2011
Messages
19,476
So this "new rural party" sounds like the same old same old.


How about a party that has nothing at all to do with identity, religions, skin colours, accents, wealth, poverty etc, and just concentrates on public services delivered as well and as cheaply as possible?

No, that'll never catch on.....
You can't have that until some new laws are introduced on abortion. While abortion is on the cards, there cn be no change.
 

Man or Mouse

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
7,005
Is Michael Fitzmaurice not involved I wonder? The Roscommon People is filled every week with his latest demands for yet more subsidies for farmers and indeed anyone who has to endure the oppressive horror of having to live in rural Ireland. You'd wonder how he manages to sleep at night with the sheer grimness of it all.
What do you mean by addressing the thread title? Don't you know the abortion issue has to be settled first?

Anyway, if he is, along with DHR, that puts it beyond even the rural pale.
 


New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top